In this thread, we post instances of Jews caught being Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs
twitter.com/A_Fellow_White
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked the idea of jews wearing the funny yellow hat.

Hinojosa was a shit poster, not a fucking Jew.

I asume this counts as being caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

bernie auditing the fed

>George Lucas
My almonds

Bare hilaire, i laughed.
Set the bar high for the thread user

bump

I'm not jewish but why are jews not white?

Because they’re fucking semites from the Middle East, retard.

Because they're semites. The only white jews are ashkenazis from northern Europe.

This triggers me

Dear god that face. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Because they're not human

which are the worst of the 2? where does 6 gorillion, soros and the rothschilds fit into the 2?

I think it's worth pointing out that the majority of the Jews doing the fucking garbage this thread is about are Ashkenazis. In NY at least it seems like there are only Ashkenazis and none of the other types.

Source: Ashkenazi Jew from NY

I was SHOOKETH.

Wtf? They look white to me. Are nazis not white because some non-whites believe their ideology? Jeez you sad fucks are so power hungry.

That's a fake account. There are so many better examples.

There's a twitter account dedicated to catching fresh ones:

@A_Fellow_White

I thought the "fellow white people" thing was just a meme, but they literally say it
lmao

Nope.
Then why do they themselves refer to themselves as Semites?

Yeah, they're cunning bastards aren't they?

... clickable. He doesn't have them as nice, single images, rather, as sets of images:

twitter.com/A_Fellow_White

Oldie but goodie, compendium:

Because pol is retarded. As long as "Jewish" isn't an option in race/ethnicity questions, Jews are white.

they are either Arabs or Turks which are Arabs a Mongols

I'm a Jew but the idea of LARPing as White never ever crossed my mind. The idea of doing so is actually quite repulsive to me, not because I am anti-White, but because it just seems so disingenuous and fraudulent. We have completely different traditions and history, even if we were completely pro-West.

There is actually debates on this topic in various "Jewish Alt Right" groups I am in. Some who embrace the Khazarian/Caucasian thing say that this is sufficient to be White. Besides, Caucasians, namely Armenians and Chechens, are not people to be proud of being related too.

Others, myself included, disagree and say we aren't White. That said, I am absolutely pro-White and am happy to see the frauds among my people called out. Nehlen is awesome and has my support.

עם אירופה חי
עם אמריקה חי
עם ישראל חי

Listen to Rabbis Cahana, Noson Leiter, or Mayer Schiller. All of them are race realists who have spoken against flooding the West with Islam.

Also, Jews were an important part of the American South. Lots of us have roots in Charleston going back from before the War of Northern Aggression

JUDAISM IS AN IDEA NOT AN ETHNICITY. KIKES ARE MIDDLE EASTERN.

>"Jewish" isn't an option in race/ethnicity questions
BECAUSE THOSE QUESTIONS WERE MADE BY JEWS

Because they're distinguishable from huwhites genetically, and since they stick together and feel free to use us and work counter to us, well, we notice and exclude them.

Having said that, Jared Taylor, godfather of the alt-right, has no problem with Jews. Richard Spencer is ambivalent about them, though he's come out as more against them recently. Still with him, it's complicated - as it should be really. Not All Jews Are Like That and all.

jews arent white. they larp as western civilized people.

People should write a book or a pamphlet compiling and organizing together as many cases of these tweets as possible. Cite the Twitter link and archive link in each case, alongside relevant statistics such as join date, follower count, etc., to provide additional credibility. This is one of the better, and dare I say more authentic, ways of redpilling young people.

stop denyin the messiah then

Ive been found out!

>but the idea of LARPing as White never ever crossed my mind.

that's because you're doing it all the time and you don't even know it

>Having said that, Jared Taylor, godfather of the alt-right, has no problem with Jews. Richard Spencer is ambivalent about them,
PILPUL

ever heard of someone who was "1/4 catholic", or "1/16 mormon" ?

Yup. A website would be a start. Getting it out into the real world is harder. Luckily, the 'net /is/ the real world these days.

It's totally not respectable to think the Jews are out to get you - I resisted myself. Sup Forums though, showed me what to look for and I've seen it myself so many times.

Thanks man, saved - I like truth, even if it's 'against interest'.

I think it's time for the ovens for this fag

is this a legit post?
>norcuck

i know jews who identify as ethnically jewish

(((Mike))) (((Wallace)))) (Myron Wallace), the convenient Jew. 0:00-:20 m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

*0:00-0:20

Is that last quote real?

Yea and i identify as a "mediterranean" doesnt mean theres an option to identify as that though

Went to school with that kid. He sucked.

How good?

When? I personally have never done that nor has anyone in my family. The idea is laughable. It wouldn't work with how we look.

They are when it is convenient for them.

sounds suspiciously similar to the justification for your light switch. pic related.

Pure pottery

By that fucking stupid logic, arabs are also white.

I've read every post on here in mort goldman's voice. Can't even help it

but I thought you had to verbalize consent #confused

>ever heard of someone who was "1/4 catholic"
Yeah, one of my grandparents is catholic

>mfw the wimpy yid account that had literally thousands of these was SHUT IT DOWN

Nearly as good as your mother and much better than your English, faggot.

Ashkenazis have European genetics.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
the classicc

in fact, we should have been doing more shit like this from the start. i bet we could get hours of footage of making people holding white privilege signs admit that they're not white.

it would be the ultimate redpill

Your image, it sounds - especially the first few sentences - exactly like Scientology. Things that make you go hummmmm.....

Ashkenazi Jews have European genetics.

only from ancient greeks, mr mossad. that's the only admixture, and if i had that race genetics chart showing it saved i would post it but i didn't save it, hope someone else has it. it had like "greek 1" and "greek 2" and the ashkenazi were mixed a bit with the "greek 2"

anyways, enjoy your time here mr mossad!

I've seen that image with 2 dots a few times now, and I still don't get it. Am I just autistic?

here let me focus it a little for you