Closest exoplanet to Earth is 25,000,000,000,000 miles away

>closest exoplanet to Earth is 25,000,000,000,000 miles away
>it's probably a shithole anyway
>solar system other than Earth is just a bunch of dead rocks

What's the fucking point of space? Why spend trillions of dollars on this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-time-delay-of-a-signal-from-Mars
quora.com/Does-the-time-vary-between-sending-signals-from-Mars-if-it-were-much-closer-farther
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk what else can we do?

You'd have to be white to understand.

>NASA JUST DISCOVERED 1250 NEW PLANETS

>cant provide a picture of earth or proof of curvature

Jews.

This, we're just trying to go home.

I ask the same question about spending billions of dollars to feed niggers
>exploring pic related with Cassini for 13 years did more for humanity than every nigger that has lived on Earth

if we don;t find another home we will be stuck here with niggers and gays everywhere forever

>whats the point of inventing fire?
>whats the point of building permanent shelter outside a cave?
>whats the point of establishing a village?
>whats the point of establishing a kingdom?
>whats the point of exploration and colonization?
civilization was built upon exploration, whether it be moving out of caves and defying nature or exploring the deepest reaches of space.

>closest continent to Europe is 5,000 miles away
>it's probably a shithole anyway
>world other than Europe is just a bunch of sand and trees

What's the fucking point of exploration? Why spend trillions of dollars on this shit?

/thread

Mediocre ass whypipo should stop with this space shit and pay my people for 500 years of slavery.

Protection of the species, potentially colonising another world protects the species against extinction level threats.

The amount of matrial out there in space vastly dwarfs the amount of resources on earth.

For an individual though, there's very little reason at this stage to be interested.

We spend money on whatever we can cause they are just an illusion, they only matters to us, not to them.

>Whats the point of exploration and discovery
If you have to ask, you're a nigger or nu-male.

So we have cool stiff to look at

Space travel is rayciss wh*te flight 2.0

>point of space

Do you have any idea how long it took for Earth to get where it is today??

I'd say over 9000

you got pancake titties you flat boring bitch

Flat.

>2018 -7
>Still believing in globe earth cosmology

Why are you even here boy?

>>solar system other than Earth is just a bunch of dead rocks
So far from the limited exploration we've undertaken.
>>What's the fucking point of space? Why spend trillions of dollars on this shit?
Gee, what do you imagine the value of an entire other planet that we could inhabit would be?

It's fucking priceless you retard.

Because we can

Enjoy your death on this rock you fucking idiots

>Earth-Chan >I'm not flat.

Leave this old hog behind. Mars is the white man's planet.

Humans....there is your answer. Not to mention who fucking cringeworthy it is knowing the wealthy and idiots actually believe they can "cruise on" the fucking space and already bought the spot(s) with their hard earned money.

what if ancient humans visited and colonized proxima b in pre-deliuvian times?

If we never leave Earth, and the globalists achieve their dream of one world government, we'll all be screwed.

If, on the other hand, we were to colonize Mars, Venus, and maybe even Jupiter's moons, it would be practically impossible (due to major interplanetary communication delays) for a World State to control it all at once.
Our goal at the moment is to get to Mars, not Proxima b.

Why do anything? You're just going to die anyway.

Just Mars.

Send those space fuckers a message to come back and exterminate all of the niggers

I want a yandare earth chan as we colonize the galaxy

Lots of useful resources to fuel conquest.

>and Venus, Ganymede, Callisto, Europa, Titan, Enceladus, Titania, Triton...

1. Weather systems move
2. Satellites don't take one photo, they take many
3. The image is created from a composite
4. Many photos from many satellites at many times

Are you retarded?

requesting more earth chans

to show us the way we are expected to grow as a species

do we stay the same and only hope to live on one type of rock that is rare or do we alter ourselves to live on any rock in space or better yet, live in space itself

we have to evolve our bodies to live anywhere

How many more?

This. It's all a scam.

>he thinks the NAP will protect the planet
yeah we have to think ahead you mongrel

All

Develop faster than light travel or fuck off!!!FACT!!!

Nice flag faggot, go drink your soy unless you've got some real curvature proof to share.

Food for thought: if we colonized and then populated cities on Mars, would the planet have its own internet system independent of Earth, complete with Redchan.org and dank Martian memes?

That's all for now. This is a reddit tier meme anyway.

space is a great field to do 'pure' or 'theoretical' research. Typically this kind of research is academic, but when it pays off, it pays of in big and unexpected ways.

as opposed to practical or applied research, which is essentially improving on the things we already have.

Becuase I'd rather look at at the spiraling inconceivable majesty's of space with my money than starving niggers who'are starving becuase they're niggers who murdered the people feeding them.

Not making a livable planet from that rock and adding water and other ingrediants.

>user hates baking.

>not baking up a another planet to live on.
>not milking poor sods that want to live there.
>not making billions of coin terafroming planets for Coin.
>not enjoying exploring each and every second pwning nature
ayyyyy.
>ancap
Not very capitalist of you is it?

Go join the flat earthers and stay on earth foreve. For ever i care.

I don't care
earth-chan is my loli waifu

Spend trillions of dollars, be the first to mine that planet made of diamond

Can any of you niggers objectively and epistemologically prove we have actually gone to space?

tease

Dump them all. Portuguese are white.

>So much diamond in the market that value plummets

brainlet move

>trillions of dollars
if trillions of dollars were being spent on space, we would be mining gold and platinum from the asteroid belt by now, you turbonigger

earth is flat, space is nothing more than science fiction. stars are just lights in the sky suspended by electromagnetism, same with sun/moon.

tesla was right.

>fails to understand that we're here for a reason.

>why spend money on that shit
Why did Jefferson buy 1/3 of America from the French when they didn't need the land
FREEDOM
F
R
E
E
D
O
M

>muslim
>1 post by this ID
sure

Because Space doesn't exist it's all an illusion the earth is flat and they're hiding a shit ton of land look up the Saturn moon matrix theory

Hmm...

It's true.

thomas edison was a witch

can you "objectively and epistemologically" prove anything?
what a retarded question.
further proof of the endemic brainlet-ism on Sup Forums

If it is orbiting a red dwarf star would it be colder than Earth? Would it be more infrared radiation than visible light?

Yup.

quora.com/What-is-the-time-delay-of-a-signal-from-Mars

>Not building a fortress around it after you control it

For fucks sake, no wonder so many of you have nothing.

Retards don't understand it would take literally hundreds if not thousands of generations of humans living on a space ship to finally reach another planet that MIGHT sustain life. And that's assuming people wouldn't all die of disease or equipment failure on the way there. It's absurdly unrealistic.

>take a wrong turn
>end up in a bad neighborhood
>we're here for a reason
Yeah the reason being that we fucked up, it's time to leave.

/thread

not selling in very small ammounts keeping the price high as fuck to normies
give it cheap to everyone else.

making normies pay millions and millions for tid-bits pea sized ammonts.
user can't think big.

No stay on earth. all that "space" is just your head.
Keep thinking there rockets are for nothing.
Ignore the hoards of gold i'll get from asteroids and making money in space trade.

Nothing exist from what you can see user.
*pats you on the head*
that's a good user.

Actually, kangz are the ones returning from space and will give power back to blacks that stayed on earth.

The troll level of this thread is a 8.2/10 on the international faggorty scale

And the moon. Everyone always forgets about the moon when it comes to colonization. Its right fucking there. We've been to it before. We've put stuff on it. We came back.

Sorry bro, on mobile. Spoon feed me.

so we can drop dense objects on Best Korea and Chinkland

You got me

You can see the international space station with a handheld telescope.

What is the point of NASA that helped push the development of the computer chip that I am using to post this?!?!?!

I think the earth is round because I haven't seen a picture of the edge. If you want me to think the earth is flat, all you have to do is show me a video of what you see when you look over the edge.

quora.com/Does-the-time-vary-between-sending-signals-from-Mars-if-it-were-much-closer-farther

>"Ther are a couple of good answers. The short version is that when Mars is closest it's about 4 light minutes away and at its furthest it's more than 20 minutes. But keep in mind the turn around effect. If you are trying to communicate with someone or something on Mars the time delay is really double that.

>You ask a question and a little more than 4 minutes later the Martian gets your message and then responds. You get your answer another 4 minutes later (assuming Mars is at its closest) so there's an 8 minute gap between “hello, how are you?” and “great thanks, how are you?”. And that's best case. When Mars is on the other side of the Sun it's a 45 minute gap.

>Think about that for a while."

Because of our observation availabilities stupid.

So they created a composite of the exact same thing?! Stop being stupid

sick kunt

bro ive had visons of something that happened on iapetus either in the distant future or past. we have to find out what happened or what will happen there. there is much mystery for us to uncover in those damned moons

Fu

>1 asteroid worth 5 trillion

i dont know dude, what is the point in the spice trade?

>Why spend trillions of dollars on this shit?
To escape niggers and muslims since they don't allow us to genocide them all in self defense.

What your seeing is an illusion made by high expert government alchemist (the US has the best ones) they have the power to hack into our visible spectrum and some can even see beyond it but ultimately they are slaves to the high level magistrate demon AI that live on Saturn.
The computer chip has been around for thousands of years

Kiwis should be shot on site.

Yes sir. I'm with you. 100%

You're a nigger too Pedro