Was Strawberry panic ahead of its time?

Was Strawberry panic ahead of its time?

I will never not be mad.

I want to protect her smile!

I was actually impressed with how different the anime and the novel were. Still find both mediocre with some fun parts.

She should've won. Fuck Shizuma.

I remember watching this in 2006 and thinking it was fucking terrible.

But I think about it nearly everyday.

Why is this?

It's been years since I watched this, but if I recall it went something like this.

>waits god knows how many years for her destined one
>finally arrives
>before she can make her move alpha dyke snatches her away
>instead of fighting back she sits there and cheers them on

She deserved it.

That seems really odd user.

I'm still mad with Yaya's thing. She was the best girl and suffered more than anyone in that anime. Fuck Hikari.

This so much. She was great.

>not thinking about the masterpiece of yuri

I almost cried seeing her suffer, It was fucking sad.

Honestly I hated Hikari enough that I didn't want Yaya to get her.

I hated Hikari too (I still hate her), but Yaya matches more than that prince to be with Hikari to be honest. I just wanted to see her happy, she got only suffering, that triggered me.

Honestly that's why I didn't want Yaya to be with Hikari. She's likely going to move on from her. And hopefully realize how annoying she was.

Yaya and Tamao were probably the only true gays.
The rest just came off as prison gay.

>The rest just came off as prison gay.
Basically like sheer lust.

It's pretty classically shit, honestly. Not quite self-knowing, but unquestionably self-suspecting.

She basically gets with Tsubomi in the end. She's too good for Hikari to begin with.

Only thing I remember from this anime was the gif of the two girls thumb-wrestling into kissing that was everywhere almost a decade ago now on Sup Forums.

This and Green Greens might be the only two anime I've finished that I remember literally nothing about.

Best girl

I have a feeling you're not actually mad at all, you just want to pretend to be so you can post this and try to incite fanbase wars.

Everyone who actually is interested in the series knows Tamao is used goods, just like Shitzuka, because Tamao fucked Shitzuka.
So no one actually cares that she "lost". All the characters in the series suck.

I remember the bonus material that revealed her and Amane were each others first loves. Didn't expect that one.

I liked her attitude in the novel, she truly was the mastermind behind everything