Who reads Chateau Heartiste?

Does anyone else here read Chateau Heartiste. I originally started reading him for insights into how game theory applies to politics. I have found him to be the most insightful author since Moldbug on a host of topics. Many related to current politics. I have read almost every essay for nearly five years, and can only say that my knowledge of game has helped explain alot of what I thought where "unexplainable" phenomena in politics.

If you read him, why? And what about his blog has given you insight?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's this? a pre-2014 Sup Forums thread? good luck getting any genuinely insightful replies OP

(((Moldbug)))

kys

To add, I haven't read this Chateau Heartiste and the only thing I know about game theory is how it applies to war/politics i.e. arms races but good luck, hope this thread goes far -- it would be a nice change from the D&C shill slide threads

kek

hmmmm

Sup Forums is dead, long live Sup Forums

2x4xhan awaits

his blog is up to date, and he continues to put out essays that imo are very insightful. His penmanship is excellent.

Why wouldn't I keep reading a blog like that regularly?

First time in a while that an OP is suggesting literature that I have genuinely never heard of.

I read him back when he went by Roissy, kinda got away from it because any blog becomes the same things repeated after a while. He was generally quite good, has a similar attitude to Sup Forums about political correctness, and a sharp sense of humor.

Okay, I can give (you) a real answer then.

I read CH and have for many years. He's less an original thinker and more a systematizer of a lot of now-forbidden common knowledge about race and sex. He's like your grandfather telling you all about women, but then tying it into wider scientific and sociopolitical trends. I think he's a fantastic writer and everyone on the right should read him. That he'll get you laid is a cherry on top. It's a 10/10 blog that I've had on my reader for over 5 years now.

Moldbug had some really good essays
especially on why democracy has failed
despite the fact that he is a jew

Moldbug reveled in being deliberately obscurantist. He's interesting, but I think he's generally wrong about everything. He thinks like a Jew, meaning he's always in his head. His writings are intellectually interesting, but even remotely real world actionable? No.

well he has some very good arguements that I have used to win some conversations in the past.

For instance his essay on "They are just questions Leon" (a reference to bladerunner), where he describes the difference in meanings of words "democratic" and "political".

Your right in that he ideas are not real world actionable. But if you want good ideas that are real world actionable you are going to have to convince some intellectuals to take up your flag, and doing that is going to require someone who is "intellectually interesting".

I agree with you that his writing should be viewed through the jew lense, but i dont just write off anything because its produced by a jew, (any more then i punch to the right). I think a wise man can learn even from his enemies.

imo Moldbug is neither. He is a fairly intelligent man. I think what happened with him is he never expected to get doxxed. And so he started to write a series of essays that were really just him exploring his thoughts on a variety of topics, and that why it is obscured .... because his mind was still figuring it out. He had more questions then answers, but the questions were well thought out.

Yeah, he's always good. I read his 'croaks' or whatever, on gab.ai. He keeps the insights coming. A little bit 'in a track', and he doesn't back up his posits with data but, most of it feels true enough.

When I first found his blog, I thought it was some of the most distasteful, horrifying things I had ever read... After some real life observation and trying out his ideas, though -- holy fuck, I can't unsee reality for what it is...

His posts on natural alphas vs betas is some of the most insightful and eye opening literature on sexual nature ever written.

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

I like his use of flowery language, makes for some entertaining posts.

I've been reading for 5 years, way before i even started coming here. Heartiste is good.

he is a hammer and sex relations are the nail
same here, at first I was aghast, in stood in contrast to all I had been told
absolutely, he is a brilliant wordsmith, he really should write a book
#metoo, reading him for nearly five years, long before I found Sup Forums

Started reading him a long time ago for game-related posts. Hated it at first when he switched to primarily being politics, but once I saw how it was all connected it totally makes sense. Read everything he posts.