>Pres Trump departs WH en route to Walter Reed Hosp 12/21/17
youtu.be/3uIJgjmhbEI
>VP Pence in Afghanistan 12/21/17
youtu.be/L5tAvhRihfU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/944278505805811713
truepundit.com/video-congressman-drops-bomb-fbi-confirms-mccabes-fbi-emails-show-pledged-hillary-hq-special-treatment-rig-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU
nfsfw.com/gallery/v/Kitten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merry Christmas

Who else /avoidingcrowdedareas/ here?

Oookay

I think we all know what needs to be done.

beautiful

>According to six officials who attended or were briefed about the meeting, Mr. Trump then began reading aloud from the document, which his domestic policy adviser, Stephen Miller, had given him just before the meeting. The document listed how many immigrants had received visas to enter the United States in 2017.

>More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

>Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

>Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

>As the meeting continued, John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security, and Rex W. Tillerson, the secretary of state, tried to interject, explaining that many were short-term travelers making one-time visits. But as the president continued, Mr. Kelly and Mr. Miller turned their ire on Mr. Tillerson, blaming him for the influx of foreigners and prompting the secretary of state to throw up his arms in frustration. If he was so bad at his job, maybe he should stop issuing visas altogether, Mr. Tillerson fired back.

>Tempers flared and Mr. Kelly asked that the room be cleared of staff members. But even after the door to the Oval Office was closed, aides could still hear the president berating his most senior advisers.

Oh. My. God. Fucking DEFEND THIS!!!!

twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/944278505805811713

Trump just retweeted this, how long until they notice the $300k couple got another $13k in tax breaks? :^)

Atem, I...

Would that involve making a certain a child that fits a certain demographic???

This growth economy is the new normal

>when its not real but you wished it was

>implying it wasn't Kelly who said that and the media blamed Trump because nobody would care if it was Kelly

truepundit.com/video-congressman-drops-bomb-fbi-confirms-mccabes-fbi-emails-show-pledged-hillary-hq-special-treatment-rig-investigation/

I am, but not entirely by choice.

I'm working five, twelve hour nights in a row, starting tomorrow.

Not until he ends that diversity lottery. Also only 24,000 refugees came in under him so he shouldn’t be so mad.

LITTLE PIG, LITTLE PIG, LET ME IN

WELL I'M HUFFIN, PUFFIN, BLOW YOUR HOUSE IN

miller outranks t-rex. nice

Wait someone actually believed that Trump said all Haitians have AIDS and Nigerians should go back to their huts?

Remember, truth is best shown to those who try to run from it. Use jewbook, twitter, instagoyim, jewtube and the like to spread the truth. Do so in easy to digest bits.

>President Trump: "All Haitian Immigrants have AIDS"

Is this fake news? Please say it isn't.

It doesn't matter how good the economy gets. If Trump doesn't get tougher on immigration, he doesn't deserve to get reelcted. He needs to bully the Dems Manchin,Mcastkill,Tester, Donnely, and the one from Indiana to vote his way on immigration as well.
Enough of this shit. More and more illegals continue to shit out anchor babies on the border for citizenship.

Will Demobraps and Republishits work together to push DACA onto the people in the infrastructure bill?
Paul Ryan said on Fox that all republican citizens are in favor of bringing DACA back

The Russia collusion and sexual assault tropes failed, so it's back to the tried and true Trump is a racist trope now

trump isn't likely to say that in front of many people.

>Also only 24,000 refugees
Too many.

The DNC/Media establishment is so very, very tiring.

The current state of antifa
>The flag with a cross is known white supremacy
>gets hit by a truck minutes later

What should I fap to

Those 57,000 immigrants came under the diversity lotto if you care to know. Also almost all of those 15,000 Haitians landed in Florida.
Also why is most of this “Diversity lotto” immigration coming from Nigeria???

Imagine if he'd run after Reagan in '88, or after Clinton in '00
>all the disasters we'd have avoided because he righted the course early on
As much as I like Trump now, younger trump had more suaveness about him. You could feel more desperation in him, an intense drive. Back then it was like we were all still looking forward, now it's like we're all looking back.

Congress is all that matters. If you don't vote as a block like niggers do, niggers get their way while you get fucked over.

rule 63 yugioh

See

Miller for Secretary of State when?

Follow OSHA regs awoo!

someone post the possible trap in orange wolfgirl cosplay

>that lack of situational awareness
Head on a swivel at all times.

Indians

Lol he should've died. Hilarious there was only three of them scrambling around

But that's gay.

Election night reaction compilation.

Are /wolfboys/ banned as well? Or is it just awoos

Mueller
Mueller

Alabama
Alabama

Fake news loving bigotted corruption enclaves of partisan incompetence
Left right left...

do we know what show he was on?

Anyone else think Trumps team leaked this "rumour" about Haitians with aids and the amount of Nigerians entering the USA just so people will look at the numbers themselves?
>omg he said what?! Well, how many Haitians do have aids...oh.
>wait, 40,000 Nigerians are immigrating A YEAR?! Wow

What better way to have people look at some troubling numbers than pull a stunt like this? Now even CNN is blasting the number of third world disease merchants arriving in the US each year....4d chess?

WolfGIRLS, you stupid roastie

Posting wolfboys gets you a visit from Pence

Have more?

I think all Haitians do have AIDS. Let me double check...

>4d chess?
Cunningham’s Law.

What if Hillary Clinton is swimming in the ocean?

Not sure. It’s a Saturday and no one gives a fuck. Makes the times look stupid and petty to print a six month old meeting..only the diehards care either way

I think he's doing a better job now with more experience than he would then. Consider that he was more of a liberal then as well, even though that is a letter of praise from Richard Nixon. Also he wouldn't have Twitter. I think everything worked out for the best. He even got to shit on Obama.

No, that's gay

3D wolf girls are better. Also how is politics in Ausland??? Are you guys left leaning or right leaning.

who here /comfy/?

It's a race against the shark and her.

Moar of that so I can cum and go to sleep pls.

nfsfw.com/gallery/v/Kitten/

If you work at The New York Times, get out now. This is a complete load of shiet, and a clear death rattle.

>ID SIp

Why are humans so fascinated by orifices that eject bodily waste? It is absolutely disgusting.

I'm fucking tired and I don't care what it is

i need my joe

Nah, since the tax win, there has been talk of the GOP needing to reach out to minorities like Rand did during the campaign. This is an attempt to circumvent that for 2018 and raise tensions to rally minorities to vote against Trump.

exactly, it fits you perfectly

Just niggers cause that's where they're born from

Every time.

Would but most are nude and I'll get bullied if I mention the source (search Indianlily, I found her by accident. Wasn't actually browsing that site). Also need to stay on-topic.

AFTERNOON
>Trump tweets: "How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?"
>"FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!"
>"Wow, “FBI lawyer James Baker reassigned,” according to @FoxNews."
>"""Report""" claims McCabe to leave FBI in coming months
>WH denies report that Trump said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS’
EVENING
>Trump tweets: "The Stock Market is setting record after record and unemployment is at a 17 year low. So many things accomplished by the Trump Administration, perhaps more than any other President in first year. Sadly, will never be reported correctly by the Fake News Media!"
>"Remember, the Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional races this year. In Senate, I said Roy M would lose in Alabama and supported Big Luther Strange - and Roy lost. Virginia candidate was not a “Trumper,” and he lost. Good Republican candidates will win BIG!"
>"""Report""" claims Trump called Murdoch to make sure Disney deal wouldn't affect Fox News
>Judge partially lifts Trump administration refugee ban - This is for a "bonafide" relationship with an individual or an entity in the U.S

Paul Ryan is a gutless coward.

The trump administration death rattle.

I love you m8. Thx.

Thanks lad.

My grandmother believes it. She treats CNN and the NYT as gospel.

Hello love

>The Soviets and ChiComs weren’t allies
They still are until today, Nixon just gave chinks money.

>He never used "Leakin' Hillary"

>watch clip
>See manlet on bullhorn stating Communism will win
>immediately Jeb! please clap comes to mind

Soros isn't sending his best

>tfw the driver of truck is an illegal and gets deported

She gets you both.

>What is SCOTUS

>WH denies report that Trump said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS’
aw

OLD MAN 'CAN'T' IS DEAD

even if nothing happens, you gotta give Trump credit for at least trying to get something done on immigration.

More than has been ever tried before.

I'll sacrifice myself to save sharkbro. Sharkbro can go eat rapefugees in the ocean.

>Also how is politics in Ausland?

We're the next Venezuela 2bh

Dude it's the fucking Hitler videos. They literally took the plot of downfall that became a Hitler gets mad about meme and turned it into a news article.

I've been watching election night reaction vids, it's all the proof you need that the MSM is absolutely fake. Also it's aged like wet garbage, Brian Williams and Rich Maddow talking about how (R) voters didn't have the DOW on their minds because it was down 700 points. Which was obviously because it was her turn.

holy shit you're right

holy shit you're right

holy shit you're right

Just vote ALP, it will certainly work this time.

>I've been watching election night reaction vids, it's all the proof you need that the MSM is absolutely fake

DURR HURRR DUPRLFPLFFFPFHHFLPF

seriously. no neural activity of a sound of a truck or screams or anything. still sad that liittle benji died though.

Holy shit, you're right. They just fan fic'd a Downfall meme.