The Last Star Wars Movie

What went wrong?

What is wrong? Your belief that Star Wars is anything else but a cash cow.

O Sullivan's Law

mark hammil and the guy who played kylo ren were the only people actually acting in the whole movie, and they randomly put del toro in the movie. it was just some sophomoric piece of work by an autistic soy boy who wanted to shit on consistency. also alot of furry deviant art shit in the artistic department. half expected some faggot to use a fucking buster sword.

also they put in random characters like the purple haired lady who screwed up character arcs. totally idiotic movie. waste of luke skywalker character which actually followed on ancient myths, like siegfried and nial silver hand, etc.

Juden

>blaming disney

The first prequel killed Star Wars. It being acquired by Disney and turned into some SJW machine is just the latest raping.

Incredible that Sup Forums complains about bugmen but somehow some worn out idea being whored out by Disney for whatever their agenda is is just hypocritical.

Nothing. Only people who literally just got into Star Wars or are in it to try and impress cosplaying whores believe anything “went wrong”. Star Wars was ALWAYS full of stronk independent womyn and anti-Elitist themes.

at least george lucas tried to tie it together into a sort of saga of the skywalkers. they literally just destroyed all its connection to the star wars universe and made it into some guardians of the galaxy competitor

Yeah but the prequels weren't some outright social justice schlockfest, the last three have been abominations

They basically said, of you know that force shit, well we're just going to make it up as they go along...probably have force time travel in the next one...and a based black man can hold is own against a force user because he's based and religion is shit anyway and so are family histories and we want to get that message across. Now give us your money.

The prequels were merely bad, not disgusting

this, it was so strange how yoda just showed up and was like "fuck it lets just burn it all down"
then there was like force astral projection. also why didn't the rebel alliance just light speed kamikaze the death star with a freighter in the first movie?

the last jedi makes episode one look like Laurence of Arabia

I liked the prequels.

niggers

its over. you lost

Rouge One was actually pretty good.
Ok tier acting, good story, mediocre cineography...
But hey the characters made sense and all the main actors died in the end without damaging the story.

Forced diversity cast shoving it in your mouths.

yeah it was alright I preferred kyle katarn and the dark forces storyline desu

I agree that would actually make a great movie.
Oh well there was a hobby production going on around the Tiderium shuttle heist I haven't heard anything about in years but the teasers looked so promising did they stop or got shut down?