You come home and you see this half-naked Russian man crying on your bed. What do you do?

You come home and you see this half-naked Russian man crying on your bed. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/839301734996590593
archiveofourown.org/works/10165223/chapters/22581719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make him cry some more.

Curse Trump. This is somehow that Russian loving faggot's fault

Sexually bully him

>silver hair
Every time.

This fanart reminds me too much of those spooky cursed paintings of the crying kids, thus I cannot find this arousing.

Send him to Mike Pence's electroshock therapy camp.

>Implying Mike Pence isn't a closet case and would have his way with this crying Russian.

I can't say I disagree. I would drill that boipussy too before I send him off to camp.

He sees your tengu

>draw a woman
>call it a man

fuck off

What's the problem, are you a fag or something?

Fucking commies are invading again.

Victor cries a lot. I'd snuggle next to him and do shots

And then be sad that we won't see any more of Victor until season 2 airs in 2019 Winter

Imagine drinking his tears and getting drunk

>season 2 airs in 2019 Winter
But this hasn't been confirmed yet.

>But this hasn't been confirmed yet.
How much money is Mappa making off this series and you doubt that there'll be a second season?

Tell me russian anons, how do you feel about this popular anime portraying a top russian athlete falling for nip dick?

I don't doubt that there will be a second season. Just when.

Why didn't you ask the witch? You had the dubs

Georgi doesn't know either. That's why I got dubs.

Sodomy.

I just noticed they credited Denis Krasikov in the third BD even though they changed Victor's apartment in the first episode.

Someone (Piggy) is going to end up pregnant that way

Not russian user but judging by BaldFairy's popularity there I'm guessing they want to make the gay patriotic

>Chris's blonde chesthair

Do the Russians even have a problem with BaldFairy because Yuri is so femm

Did we ever get clear pictures from the calendar?

>А ну пошёл нахуй бомж ебаный.

twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/839301734996590593

These threads have corrupted my mind.

>skater hockey team gangbang seems more likely now

Piggy is so pretty that not even the straight players wouldn't get in on him

He probably turned an entire hockey team into being his fans after they watched him practice.

What are they crying over?

That reminds me of this comic

Baldfat is still apparently the most popular YoI ship in the Russian fandom like it is anywhere else. I think the whole Baldfairy thing got a bit overblown

>
>M: did you cut your hair?
>V: Waa, I'm sorry!
>M: But it was so beautiful!!

Kick him out because I am not a faggot.

>there will be a 15pg spread for YOI in the issue, including a pin-up long poster, interview with Otsuka-san, and a katsudon pirozhki recipe

I would hug_ the shit out of him. Take that, Pig.

I hope for more great things from /our guy/

>interview with Otsuka-san

our boi

>>there will be a 15pg spread for YOI in the issue
How will they no-homo BaldFat this time?

Otsuka will say they have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

It's Otsuka, everything will be fine.

Low test fag

CUTE
U
T
E

That's Piggy's dream.

It still makes me kek that they made the national hero of Russia a flaming faggot.

Call Yuuri to come pick up his slut

I can't not see the second panel as empty space next to Victor's very defined cheekbones and brow ridge

It's not a dream

Is JJ a predator?

Call police to arrest him for breaking in my house.

Can't say for other Russies, but don't see a problem. BaldFat is the best couple I ever saw in anime.

I'll never understand the old man thanking god in the bg, was he thankful Bald and Fat restored his dead dick or something?

He's the only gay in the village, seeing Baldfat flirt gave his life meaning again.

Yes actually

>Kubo gave notebooks to other VAs, kept the Baldfat one that's titled "New Lifestyle" on it
What did she mean by this?

archiveofourown.org/works/10165223/chapters/22581719
which one of you wrote this

He saw Victor's life saving ass, that ass cured his cancer.

Let the suffering of this untermensch end with a swift click of an oven.

>Russian faggot

Newlyweds, apparently

>typing "srsly" in Sup Forums

>you will never quad flip Yuuri Katsuki on your dick

He's a regular that has bore witness to the Pig's homo tendencies for over a decade. He's thanking the gods that they have answered sweet Yuuri's prayers for a hot russian stub.

I enjoyed the lewd posting.

Don't be silly, no one from here would write a bottom Yuuri.
This is typical tumblr work, from nasty Daddy fetish to eye-gourging chat formatting

>this
>not Sup Forums posting tier

There's not even daddy fetish in it except for the title

>all those threads on Piggy's misinformed creampie fetish
>not bottom!Yuuri

It is obvious he is lamenting the fact he is not defending his homeland. So I squat down besides him on the bed and hand him a nugget.

Good to know. His old apartment is way much better.

Bless Russia

i want Sup Forums to leave

>Russia slaps a 16+ rating on a Disney movie for having a gay character that has 2 lines
>Allows an anime where the Russian MC is full homo and engaged to another man

I'm pretty sure YoI hasn't aired in Russia officially

Plus internet, tv, printed media and cinema laws differ

Anime is probably different from something huge like Disney

Call the police to get the crazy Russian fag out of my house.

YOI is not made in Russia and will probably never air there because of the anti-gay laws.

Does CR work in Russia? If not then that might explain why

You're both retarded and ignorant. It's a formatting that has been existing on Pixiv for years.

They just slap 16+ on anything gay, no matter, two lines or explicit gay scenes and call it a day. That's how this law works.

You'd be surprised, but you can freely buy BL-manga and gay-themed books in most Russian book stores. It just labeled 16+. They don't ban things because it has gay stuff.

>They don't ban things because it has gay stuff.
I thought there was laws doing that exactly though

You don't just get drunk, you're granted eternal youth.

I never said it was banned, just that theres no +16 restriction for anime.

If you mean that Overwatch comic incident, it was removed because the site was 13+. Children love to play Overwatch, and it was easier to remove one comic than changing rating for the whole site.

Other than that, I don't remember incidents with homo stuff being banned. I played all of official localizations of Mass Effect and Dragon Age, and all homo-fucking was intact.

3cute5me

But what about the super anti-gay laws that makes Russia almost evil as muslims, is that real or some shady propaganda by the country of the doritos guy?

Russia thread?

Mixed feels. I'm not against gays in general and the show is not bad but for people who have little knowledge of other countries it might give a wrong impression that such things are normal and accepted here.

Pretty sure murrika did a great job of painting russia as the ultimate evil for years.

Pretty sure the image of Russia being gay hating evil communists is still more well known than a chinese cartoon depiction of a ruskie.

Huh what pictures are those?

>Bald too good for medal flaunting

Don't want to downplay Russian homophobia, it's a real problem, and coming-out could ruin your career and reputation. But yeah, evil laws thing is overblown in the West. I'm tired to explain to many fic writers that you can't be arrested or executed for being gay in Russia.

Google Giovanni Bragolin