Race war when wh*Tey?

>We will win muh race war

wh*Te nazis BTFO

Heem Sleepy

>btfo
Nah. Not really. Fuckin loser

That's a truly excellent clip. Saved. It makes me wonder:
- why are fauxnazis so often manlets?
- why didn't he take the better option of being silent?

pretty sure you can see his tooth fly out lol

>Inb4 IQ stats, black crime stats, and webms and hugs of a white guy beating up a nigger.

Why can't we all just get along?

wow that violent nigger sure showed that guy he's not a violent nigger.

Initiating physical contact by thrusting his fist into the face of the other person has made me realize blacks are without a doubt superior humans who create marvelous societies. Thank you.

I'm not going to say a word, if someone advances on me aggressively I am going to use every bit of my being to kill them. With 4 years in the army I hope the little pussies starting shit have had the fear of killing trained out of them too. They are going to need it. Some stupid douchebag wearing a swastika is not the person or people you have to worry about fuckboy.

Empires of Dirt.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
b-b-b-ut muh superior race tho

People need to learn how to respond in situations. The bigger dude already did a head fake forward lunge a second before. Don't defend yourself by putting your hand out and yapping. He could have easily read he was about to be swung on.

Because he was a paid actor.

wh*Te subhumans are pathetic
compared to us, you're nothing, soy boys.

Peak masculinity

do you have any idea how tryhard this looks

>Cherrypicking

stay retarded kike

Wonder what society besides a white one black people will be allowed to bitch, act like animals and still be treated like humans. You know what, fuck it, let the white man die out, because I will go to my grave happy that Asians or Mexicans will just kill all you niggers.

......did that dude just hit that mother fucker with a bongo?