Lots of lefty shill threads tonight. I wonder what info is about to drop

Lots of lefty shill threads tonight. I wonder what info is about to drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-687532
omegansareliars.com/nesara-gunpoint.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drain the swamp hopefully

His last executive order will give you a hint.

Yeah im just sick of waiting for the day of the rope.

You'll have to wait longer. 2018 will be all about exposing the criminals and they'll be tried and convicted in 2019/2020. There won't be just one DOTR. There's too much out there. This will be a years-long process but it'll be one hell of a ride.

Okay. You're a fucking shill. Kill yourself.

this will be done in one fell swoop and there will be bigger tribunals than Nuremberg. Consider actually killing yourself for selling your soul to the jews.

leftists can't take it anymore. They can't stand that none of their tactics have worked to turn the people against Trump.

This is the Trump era.

>Lots of lefty shill threads tonight.
How new are you? Shills are always here. They never leave.

I'll let him know he needs to pick up the pace, because some guy is impatient.

You don't work for him.

Incorrect. The criminals in the three letter agencies and political operatives responsible for trying to fix the election/set Trump up to be impeached will be taken down in one fell swoop soon, but the "swamp" is much bigger than that. The purge of Big Pharma/Wall Street/GoogleFacebookAmazon etc. won't happen for years. Just curious, how did you arrive to your conclusion?

Nigger, theres 10000 fucking indictments. You know as well as I do Nuremberg 2.0 is coming.

or Sup Forums is going to get a tribunal for getting out of line

You're not kidding, Shareblue is out in force right now. Seeing lots of "BOOTLICKER!!!!" and "STORMNIGGER!!!!!!" and "DAE DRUMPF IS STUPID?!?!?!!" posts and replies. Might be to take attention away from tax reform.

I think the actual number is a little over 4,000 but this won't happen in a day. Simply bringing criminals to justice, even if all of them are brought down in one fell swoop as you suggest, won't fix our problems. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces of legislation that will need to be passed to restore the republic. Is the number of sealed indictments the only evidence you've used to arrive at your conclusion? The world is much more complicated than that. I'm personally reserving judgement of Trump until late 2020 because that's how long I think all this will take.

Deflect away asshole.

I think you should kill yourself for being such a shitty shill to be quite honest. It's coming imminently.

>Sharewho?

I'm not a shill. Shills just post bait. Please tell me which of my points is bait. Please expose the flaw in my logic. Have you ever prosecuted someone? Have you ever examined the money flow in the major economic industries in our country? The DOTR is coming, but it's going to be a long process that I personally believe will culminate in 2020, especially because that makes sense politically.

Nuremberg 2.0. You won't wanna miss it, although I'm sure you will because you'll probably kill yourself before then.

Why aren't you trying to discuss any of the points I've brought up. I've served this country for my entire career and I want it to be fixed. All I'm suggesting is that everything we both won't to happen will be a long process instead of a short one.

you're becoming an insufferable faggot. there are 10,000 indictments and i guarantee you by the end of January you will either kill yourself or be arrested for being such a shitty shill.

israel won't exist soon. at all.

the plebbitors have taken over dude. its the same thing in every thread every time from the same people over and over again. we like trump overall, but thats not good enough for the mouthbreathing sycophants that really think calling people shill is a valid argument.

>defend this
>i cant defend this
what a mighty army...

That FBI guy is "retiring".

Fed will end on Feb 22nd 2018.

Again, please refute one of my points and explain to me why what I'm saying is wrong. Keep in mind we both want the same thing to happen.

>June 1942
>We just won the Battle of Midway
We'll be in Tokyo in one month and if you disagree you're a fucking shill and you should kys you faggot Tojo lover.

Mueller's investigation is going to expose everything since JFK. You know it. I know it. It's coming within the next 30 days.

>NESARA
I'm game. But who'll vote for it? The Fed's regulatory powers would obviously fall to the Treasury Dept., but can you explain how the fractional reserve banking system will change in mathematical terms? Where is your evidence? Can you point to a mainstream or alternative news article? A piece of scripture? I want to believe but I formulate my opinion of current events based on evidence. Please give me a set of dots that I can connect. Explain your logic so I can follow it.

>JFK
I'm hopeful that the truth will be revealed, but it's going to take the public, an incredulous public at that, more than 30 days to process and understand the avalanche of data. Why is this controversial?

So when's the wall going up guys

Probably 2019. I think the Dems will lose every seat up for grabs in the 2018 midterms because of the corruption that will finally be exposed. At that point, Trump will finally have enough allies in the Congress to advance his agenda.

It's already signed mate. Just not implemented.

The truth will be revealed DURING the tribunals. Mass arrests coming within 30 days. INCLUDING private companies.

January will be a fun month.

%Deurne!32@'dnek3&29nxn¥\•€]!

Soon I wont doubt lefties will resort to terror

I'm just encouraging you to be logical. Even if your wildest fantasies come true, NESARA doesn't break up monopolies. It doesn't rescind Dodd Frank. It doesn't round up drug cartels. You see where I'm going with this? Prosecuting federal cases and the passing of major legislation takes years. I'm not unpatriotic or a shill for suggesting that Rome wasn't built in a day.

>The truth will be revealed in 30 days
How long do you think the litigation will take?

what is this secret code?

He graduated from Boomer status to Boomer who just learned how to use a computer.

Fuck off Jew.

Hasn't NESARA been linked to cult like status? I hope it's true but are you an insider or a brainwashed optimist?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Confirmed Boomer. That explains a lot.

Who do you think turned it into some fantasy cult? The Jews. Bill Clinton signed it but it never has been implemented.

I say the same shit for free.

Lel so Bill Clinton is /ourguy/? THINK! Use your brain.

No. He's not /ourguy/. He was forced to.

Like Antifa?

lol

Bill??? I thought Clintons were neck deep in horrible shit. Why would he sign it?

He was forced to at gunpoint by whitehats.

How? By who? Whitehats? Will you please be more specific? Do you have a source? Even if it's a seemingly bullshit source, I'd like to read it.

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-687532

Holy fuck is this true or a giant meme?

omegansareliars.com/nesara-gunpoint.htm

that whole bullshit huts and AIDS story in NYT was a distraction attempt too

>NESEARA was signed by Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters
>Immo impeach!
>Impeach 45!
Then why are they blocking him at every turn then?

Because they are still treasonous faggots.

Eh just ignore them. But i guess its for christmas. They want to make our holidays bad? Dunno, havent lurked her for several days 'cause im busy. I think a lot of our Redpilled anons are just busy living life right now.

Agreed. However, even if is true and I'll be pleasantly surprised, I'll still sleep well if it's false because of the long-term strategy I see being employed.

Whoosh

They already have.

Trump could give away free college, healthcare, the cures for cancer and AIDS and libs would still hate him simply because they were (((told))) to do so.

>signed on oct 16th, 2000 by president clinton
2000? Clinton? What am I missing here?

Your real politic analysis carries water but is flawed by its certainty

yeah we planned vegas and that texas church and fucking got away with it lel

This guy shows up in a ton of threads and posts like 75 times acting like he hates leftists and jews so the post hits the bump limit and gets archived faster. Next-level shilling. Smart.

sometimes you just really hate leftists user whats wrong with that

Sweep up the bottom, befor HRC can have them killed, and work our way up

The certainty is me drawing my own conclusions. If Sessions has secretly been preparing the case against the "Deep State" for almost a year, I feel like it will take just as long to indict everyone else.

Ill have whatever you're smoking.

Fuck you! Fhis didnt happen in a day, it wont be fixed in a day. Plus the year+ long investigation & trial will expose other tendrils child!