E̶ ̶p̶l̶u̶r̶i̶b̶u̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶u̶m̶ Trump removes E pluribus unum from Presidential coin

On the traditional Presidential coin memento, the US motto, “E pluribus unum,” has been replaced by Trump’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

In addition, the coins are no longer round.
Instead, they have a “Donald J. Trump” banner on the bottom edge.

just

inb4 rake/nuke codes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do know what a coin is. Right leaf?

I didn’t think anyone could ever improve on E Pluribus Unum, but Trump found a way.

Good. Using Latin on everything is really fucking gay. I took 8 years of it. Only pretentious faggot jobs like lawyers use Latin all the time

>muh secret club language
>in the current year

>“E pluribus unum”
But that is exactly the opposite of how our country operates now.

>mfw law student
>mfw you're right and I fucking hate having to learn all these latin terms

Iterum Magna fac Americae

A coin i̶s̶ was round.

Gives me hope.
"E pluribus unum" is Jewish subversion.
Maybe he understands the impact the Jew controlled Free Masons had on this country and will undo some of the damage. I doubt it though considering he's just about the goodest goy I've ever seen on paper.

t.couldn't get into law school

t.won't make it through law school

study harder, hackeysackfags

Right, the heavy influence of the Jews on the 13 Colonies in 1776.

I don't think you get how far bad Jewish subversion goes.
The Free Masons have always been Jew controlled and the Masons were all over the American revolution.

Yes, there was massive jewish influence in the 13 colonies in 1776. Who do you think paid for the revolution? Do you imagine that they did it out of charity?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

AFAIK, the slogan was at least initially more intended as a reminder of the need to preserve the bond between Englishman, Dutchman and German, Methodist, Quaker and Calvinist etc. despite the often tensions that occasionally divided the American colonies and the early Republic.

To the best of my knowledge, its interpretation as a statement that oneness is a natural consequence of the merging of the many is a modern perversion of the original intention.

I'm amused by the ribbon on the bottom. A rather Trumpian touch to say the least.

Hopefully the name of that campaign in FGO will be changed as well.

Why is the Trump coin the only one that mentions a specific president?

Is it because these things aren't really comparable, user?

Is it?

You wouldn't try to trick us, would you user?

HMMMMMMMM????????????

E pluribus unum, the new world order slogan? Wow, really wish they kept that in.

This. Many of the founding fathers were freemasons. Though I'm not sure if Freemasonry was always subverted, of if that was only recent. But it's been since at least 1900.

Getting liberals to complain about tradition.

lol. masterful.

>no more masonic trash on the coins
that's a bad thing how?

Anyone who cares about this is a big fucking shill

Why would anyone care?

equally as pointless as it is narcissistic to make that change

what a fucking child but the edgy trump cult will defend him

TWO SCOOPS tier complaining.

were already on reddit f a m

i love the change.

I wish I had one. :/

Challenge coins are mostly a military thing. They are usually but not always round

Presidential challenge coins are not like some old tradition; only the last few presidents have issued them.