Why do some niggers have charcoal black skin while other niggers have dark brown skin?

Why do some niggers have charcoal black skin while other niggers have dark brown skin?

Slave rape.

Why do some white people have lilly white skin, some med skin, and some are Le 56%?

The darker ones stole some of the pigments from the lighter ones.

I feel like you're not asking this question in good faith

Arabs.
>mooritanians

Why some doggos sit nice and others run away?

Some niggers are niggerer than others. this is natural

He looks friendly.

What do you mean?

the darkest are from north-east-ish africa
most of the slaves came from west africa

The more they steel the blacker they become

Why does the white man give 2 shits about nigger skin tone?

>sage

>Lets only talk about IQ all day long but not skin color
Faggot

A great number of "blacks" are mixed aka european rape babies. Some are pure african; their dark skin is a pretty good indicator for that.

In just 7K years whites have traveled and sailed the entire globe and bleached every race there is.
Whites are breeding and accelerating, not declining.

they bred with shadows

is this for scientific purpose or because you're an idiot

Turds change colour once they get oxygen. Some get more than others.

Yeah youre a idiot..i'm sorry for replying to a bait thread

Was playing GTA online the other day, and 2 niggers in my session got into a vicious argument.
"MY CITY GOT SUMDA HIGHEST MURDA RATES IN DA COUNTRY, MURDA BEACH"
"YEAH BUT WHAT U CONTRIBUTIN 2 DAT MURDA RATE?" x5

They were literally arguing over who was more violent, who owned more guns, who had killed the most people, etc.

Also there were kids crying in the background on both sides lol.

Lol

Mixed Babies + the fact that Africa has areas closer and farther away from the equator.

I witnessed a funny fight between sheboons where 3 chicks were ganging up on a lightskin chick and she told em off by saying
"I would have been a house slave and yall niggas would have been out in the fields"

My sides were in the sky

What did he mean by this?

same reason some europeans have pale skin while others have olive skin.

Most niggresses impregnated with white seed to improve their race.
Western niggers were selective breded for physical labor.
That's why they go MUH DIK.
Racially pure niggers from Africa like Somalis are wimpy skeletons.

Your average Black American has about the equivalent to a single grandparent's worth of white blood in their family.

HARAMBE, NO!

Different species of humans
Charcoal blacks are generally more nicer than dark brown blacks IMO

the brighter ones are called mutts.
its a new species that was created in the last few years in USA so they are called amerimutts.

sauce : HWNDU streams, 80% of the kids had the skin color of the girl on the left, yet they UNIRONICLY believed they are white

Just like how Europe has Nordic, Slavic, Hispanic, etc., Africa also has subraces.
First you have the Bantus which we are all familiar with since some came to the Americas as slaves. They conquered much of Africa.
You have the Nilotic people who are slender and charcoal black. They live in the Nile valley.
You have the Pygmies who are literally a subrace of manlets, mostly live in the Congo rainforest. You have the Bushmen who have leathery dark yellow skin and Asian looking eyes. They're the ones that have the clicky languages and live in the cape area. Then you have the Malagasy people of Madagascar who are mixed with Poos, and then the Arabs, Berbers, Ethiopians and Somalis who are technically "Caucasoid".

Because Africa, a continent more than 3 times the size of Europe. Knows more than just one ethnic group.

Black people are the most genetically diverse on the planet

Cross-racial effect makes it hard to distinguish, but if you’re black yourself or live with lots of blacks you notice

People from the Western Sudan region tend to have cone shaped heads, thick lips, and chocolate black skin

People from the Bight of biafra are cigar-paperbag skinned

People from the Guinea coast are dark brownish with babbyfaces

Pygmies are little red fuckers

Hornets are horners

Nilotes are very tall, skinny, round headed, and pitch black

South Bantu tend to be relatively light skinned and tall

Etc. Etc.

Your an American aren’t you?

Those caucasoid blacks remind me of dark elves.