Resist TRUMP and Resist the TAX CUT!

Hello pol millennial tax payer here,

I've been a Democrat since i've turned 18. I know that most of yall will agree with me when I say that TRUMP is a LOSER. Not only is he a racist pig, but he is also helping his friends with getting these so called "Tax cuts".

Well enough is enough. I'm tired of working hard only to get my tax dollars taken from me to benefit the rich. Thats why i've chosen to return my 2018 Tax Returns back to the IRS. I will write a letter explaining that they should take my return and put it back into something like welfare or Obamacare. MY voice will be heard.

Who is with me?

#Takemytaxcut

Other urls found in this thread:

pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all know that you don't pay taxes.

I don’t care

Meme it

Then donate to the IRS if you want to pay more taxes

pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454/

I'm with you and I'm against that self aggrandizing Drumpf. I will give my money back to the people that truly need it and spit in these suburban and rural right-wing retard's faces.

Fuck you nazis, the underprivileged of this nation need our help but only some of us are moral enough to actually give back.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck /pol.

You're both FUCKING retarded

Needed to be a wallpaper...

This is good stuff,
Believable and usable.
MEME IT #takemytaxcut

fpbp

Brian?

It's satire, brainlet.

What's it like?
To have jokes fly over your head everyday.

One post that a shillblue fag

You're shit posting on a Chinese image board on a Saturday night, but the president is a loser and not you. Sure. I'm going to totally take your opinion on politics seriously.

That cross-eyed bitch hasn't worked a day in her fucking life.

This is a great meme

Encourage this.

This is brilliant.

remember to sage and hide shill threads, you faggots

Even the poo malnutrition stricken undeveloped brain got it, how the fuck you didn't?

Remember, this also affects the trans community.

I don't know if this is real or is a troll, but I don't care anymore, so kill yourself.

It’s a joke you giant faggot

I mean, if you can't take the politics of a person who shitposts on a saturday seriously, what are you doing here?

Oh look, another shill thread. KYS you fucking nigger.

I like the way you think user, let’s party.

u aint even TRYING

Its genius

What is with these shitty millennial women bait threads popping up recently?

Southern Democrat ah, have you dawn the hood like democrats of the past, the passive racist to blacks, or the self loathing white kid. Which one is it?

Why don't you save it for the abortion you will undoubtedly have when Tyrone decides "dat ain't his bebe"? It would allow the government to end susbsidies to planned parenthood and put those dollars where they belong: building the wall and deporting illegals. Sure, the democratic elite would take a minor hit when they lose the revenue they would have gained by trafficking young Kaley through pizza parlors and such, but think of the good you'd be doing in the world by not ending up a white procreater and exacerbating the already crippling man made climate change we are dealing with. I only ask that you do the right thing. #metoo #imwithher #latestvirtuesignalinghashtag

how are we gonna do it, lads? what tactic?

kek

Why not just pay more taxes if it matters that much to you. Its an actual option. it's just that no body in their right mind will pay more if they don't have too. This goes for the middle-class and the rich. But you can if you want.

Also why not just wait to see how the tqx plan goes? What's so wrong with that? If it goes poorly then you have every right to be upset. But thats IF that happens, it won't. Unless paying less is bad.

We need to make more of these memes to spread "awareness"

Remember, OBAMACARE and various forms of welfare are effective targets for the argument.

Hey ho, you like butt sex? I’ll give 5 bucks to the irs if you’ll let me jackhammer your fartbox?

I am tired of supporting worthless negroes!
Let me keep the money that I earned working!
Let's help the negroes find their way back home to Africa!

Damn, that’s good!

>Why not just pay more taxes if it matters that much to you. Its an actual option.

This exactly. I know a literal communist that whines about how he would gladly pay 50% taxes to help the unfortunate. Go ahead, what is stopping him? Better yet, why doesn't he give his money directly to the people that need it instead of giving it to the gov't which is much less efficient.

Ironically, I pay more taxes than the communist loser.

nice try

nobody is stupid enough to fall for this one tho

Please go ahead. Give more money to the state. I'll cheer you on (but not pay more taxes than mandated).

>>today op wasn't a faggot

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you give money to the GOVERNMENT in protest??? If you want to moralfag about helping poor people, then give money to poor people. This is how literally dumb people get, trusting the fucking government to take care of people. I'm astonished.

How's langleys weather this time

> the servers are not there pleb

I work in the goverment. Everything I buy is 3 times what I could do it at walmart. We waste soo much fucking money hahaha. Your tax cut money would just go to buying toilet paper for way over the price and will probably be wasted anyways. hahha. Fucking idiots.

spread awareness my friend.

Kek, nice idea, found this on a hippie fb group

Cognitive dissonance at its finest really.

Meme it

Donald Trump is a 70 year old man worth around 4 billion, and owning assets (such as trump tower, and many golf resorts) worth far more than that.

Are these people actually retarded? Im pretty sure he has enough to last until the end of his life and if he doesn't he can liquidate his assets.

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant OP

Bump for a good cause

well its very simple. taxes help maintain our infastructure. they keep our roads in working order. our water. sewage. collect garbage. keep electricity going. keep you safe by paying a police force. list goes on and on. logically if you refuse to pay taxes then you should have no part of these wonderful things. you could take your tax return and do something a bit more productive with it then giving it to welfare of obamacare. why not donate to the shriners childrens hospitals. or maybe your local animal shelter.

kek

Why do you care if you have to spend a little more of your parents cash.

bumping good ideas

Exactly, If you have to mention it to people it means you don't do/have item in question. It's like bragging " 'bout muh big dik"

sage