Trinity Seven - ch.74 so...Lilim-chan's canon wih movie huh?

wasabisyrup.com/archives/tQX4ss2o244

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=905653
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=905423)
bato.to/comic/_/comics/trinity-seven-specials-r20328
u.nya.is/rsdtnq.ass
u.nya.is/kytxfd.zip
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=906335
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lilim's debut in manga chapter 74

Nice. Their "daughter" is so cute.

Is the movie out yet? How different is it from the equivalent arc in the manga?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=905653

> BIG5
Aren't those Chinese subs? That's almost worse than watching it raw.

then what's you want ?

>Sample

Why user, just why.

What was the plot of this, again?

Best harem MC ever leads a team of best girls (and Lilith) on a quest to get his osananajimi back. And do lewd things.

and sex, hesh wants some sex

Whilst trying to strip all the girls naked, especially Levi.

The daughter is better then the mother.

Nothing fixes worst girls better than daughterus.

Arata has to subvert his destiny to start the end of their universe as Magic king, arc villains either want him dead or want to set him off as Magic king.

Lolis are always better.

True.
It reminds me of that special chapter.

Any fansub group actually said they're doing this, I'll give it a go if not.

Cant recall any fansub saying they were going to sub the movie.
So give it a go.

I'll start now then, it probably won't be the best because I'm used to having some text to work off rather than working solely from voice, but it'll be better than nothing. I'll hopefully be able to get it finished today. I have pretty slow internet though, so people may want to download the raws (nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=905423) so you can just use the sub file straight off rather than waiting ages for my upload.

Hope the thread is still online when you are done with the subs.

I can try and post images as I go, but it's going to get harder to find non-spoiler ones further in.

Unfortunately I need to go out for a while, so it may not be finished as soon as I'd like. It is mostly done up to 13 minutes through though ,so it should still be done today.

No problem user. I'm already grateful that you are subbing it.

Don't die before user gets back

Back and going to carry on now.

Thanks man

Wow, that's a lot faster than I expected.
By the way, I would change Lieze to Liese to be consistent with other translations.
Unless, of course, Lieze makes more sense in context.

I honestly can't remember who does what in terms of romanisations anymore, I seem to remember being complained at with how I did it last time, but I may have just made the same mistake in memory again.

In terms of speed though, a lot of it is because the first 5 minutes or so is mostly re-used from the original anime, so that bit didn't take too long. The signs are going to be annoying, don't expect amazing typesetting.

>especially Levi

He still hasn't gotten her, has he?

This is probably about as close as he's got

I wish ICE handled moving backgrounds better

Ninja is best.

Mira's fang is cute.

However this user is still right. Levi is best girl.

It's hard to pick a best, even the worst girl probably Lillith going by the anime was pretty good.

Pretty much exactly half way done.
~12 minutes in 2 hours feels really bad, but that means it should be about another 4-5 hours before I'm done I guess, disregarding eating and such.

Bro I'm still waiting for the Majestic Prince movie to be subbed. Take your time.

Kick-onee-chan is a close second.

In case people missed it, because they were only marked as ongoing on Batoto for about a week, the bonuses with the BDs were done too. bato.to/comic/_/comics/trinity-seven-specials-r20328

And then you also have the comic anthology, shame the only one doing that are the spanish english tl group.

Guess ill see the subs tomorrow then.
Hope the thread survives that long though.

You will never sexually tease the other girls with Levi.
You will never be able to see Levi react to your confession.
You will never have Levi strip herself naked for you.
Why do I even live.

One would almost think Arata is getting handjob from Lilim.

Lilim is for taking care of, not lewding, even if she does it herself.

True.
Any nice Levi scenes in the movie?

Well, if it involves Levi it's likely to be pretty nice by default.

The movie really cut a lot out from a glance over the novel, it feels like it could have been so much better than it was. That's not to say it was bad, just not as good as it could be.

I've not actually read the novel properly, but it still feels like that.

Shame her head is just outside this stitch.
Now if only there were more doujins.

Sora best (non-child) grimoire. Lilim a cutest overall though.

Imagine if Judecca's female form was animated.

Well off to bed for me. Someone else needs to to bump the thread if needed. Hopefully this thread is still up tomorrow morning.
Hoping for a comfy dream with Levi.

Good night user

Nearly done, just need to finish the last few lines and do those bloody signs, or the ones that are worthwhile at least.

Ganbare senpai

I wish someone actually bothered to translate it.
I don't understand why Yen Press haven't tried to get it out around the official English release of the movie.

And done, there may be issues left, if they're major I'll fix them tomorrow evening, otherwise:

.ass file: u.nya.is/rsdtnq.ass
Patch ANK-Raws -> MPT: u.nya.is/kytxfd.zip
Torrent: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=906335

Apparently there are some issues with the patch, possibly to do with encoding, so you may have a bit of trouble getting it to work, but I found removing Japanese characters from the path, renaming the video file and patch to not have any japanese in and copy pasting the code, changing the file names in there to work on a friend's PC who didn't have Japanese locale enabled.

our savior has come

You are the best, thanks man

thanks

wait do i need to run the patch or is just loading the .ass file enough?

The patch makes sure the fonts and such are in place, just loading the ass should be enough just to watch though.

Lilith a shit

she is not that bad, is just that other girls are far superior