What will you do when the left wing death squads show up at your door?

What will you do when the left wing death squads show up at your door?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

laugh in their faces, close the door and go back to shitposting on Sup Forums

Push gently past.

I dare ya. AR-15 locked & loaded.

I just won't open the door until they leave.

Runs them over

youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU

Throw a penny on the road so they get run over.

laugh at them as they are afraid of guns and cant do shit remember november 4th... the day you went full chicken

>left wing
>show up at my door
>have to leave social media for a few minutes and commit to face-to-face interaction

somehow I doubt it

Kick them in their FUPA knocking them to the ground. Peer around, if nobody saw, drag them into my house. Show them my fun room. Keep them forever as pets.

>locked & loaded.
wtf does that even mean? Surely it is just a catch phrase from hollywood?

Would you redpill them if it is possible?

Magazine is locked into firearm and loaded with bullets

Shoot them.

Left wing won't have guns

Please someone make a GIF of the collision.

>"their obsession with freedom of speech marks that they want to hurt people"
how does one go against advocates of freedom of speech when they use freedom of speech to not advocate for freedom of speech? even writing this feels like ive fallen for some cosmic level bait here.

you read my mind

It means I've locked you in your mother's basment so you can't disturb us while she's being loaded with my nut.

They're called rounds.
Seems a bit redundant to me. I mean why would you have an emty magazine on your weapon. There is no reason to say 'locked and loaded' because if a mag is on a weapon it is pretty safe to say that it has something in it.

I love this gif. I MUST have the movie!

I was more concerned that they mistook a harmless ecumenical symbol of Christianity as being emblematic of white supremacy.

Laugh at them and close the door.

Trigger their PTSD by saying "r*pe" out loud.

You're a jackass. We will send cops with real teeing and real guns to kill you, you bu,is hot gun collection is a sad attempt to make up for no cocks

Locked and loaded originated from the M1 Garand which needed to be locked open to be loaded, using it in reference to anything but a garand is gay. Look it up if need be. It get unreasonably concerned by people using the phrase since it has no bearing on most firearms. :^)

i live in a gated community. there is a guy with a gun named Preston who will shoot them before I ever have to.

you dont even own a firearm, pussy faggot

didnt know trailer parks were gated now

I thought they were too busy learning how to share needles safely so they can escape reality by shooting heroin into their veins.

Technically they’re trespassing by entering my front yard so I can clobber them to an inch of their lives if they don’t leave

>quickly dye my hair
>shave half my head
>pierce my nostril
>draw fake pickle rick tattoo on my arm
>tell them where 4chans servers are located to gain their trust
I wouldn't risk so much as a paper cut for any of you faggots.

The suede-denim secret police?

>american
>not owning a firearm

no guns faggot.

Locked = saftey on
Loaded = full mag + one in the chamber

You dont lock a magazine in, unless your some fucking commie from cali.

Treat them like I would a rabid dog; put them out of their misery.

16inchFAL308
PleasecomeandhurtmeIwanttohavefunremovinyourguts

lol i own 8

HAHAHA

OP thinks he'll get within 300m of my property without being sighted in and eliminated

You are a brilliantly subversive user. Also a faaggot.

Throw a penny out the door and watch them fight to the death.

Gats or gtfo

Thanks for that pal. I have wanted to know the reason behind this saying for decades.
Merry Christmas to you.

Jello says hi!

Death by cuck

you think i care enough about some internet weeb to get out of my chair? hahahahaha

Burn a Neutral Milk Hotel CD on the lawn and watch them cry in agony.

fucking faggot, it wasn't about the m1, it was about the 1911

I think 1911 was cocked and locked, but I don't know what this guy is going on about with the m1 shit.

It’s Candy Evans. I don’t know the film but I think it is Max Steiner eating her snapper

She’s in a gym or on a boat if that helps. I can’t temember which

get out of bed. they ruined my masturbation time but that wont stop me from flogging my bishop oh no. i answer the door with my stiff cock in my hands still jerkin my gerkin and ask them if theres anything i can help them with.no? ok go away so i can finish giving capn pickle and his 2 corporals a 5 finger salute.