Did he say it and if so is it true?

Boom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyMYx9wmIS4
jewishboston.com/the-plight-of-being-a-left-handed-jew/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No and no

About time

What a load of shit. People actually believe this stuff....

Who cares

Haitians probably have a lot of AIDs though, so it's not an incorrect assumption

Maybe, but yes

lost

true if big

I seriously don't know how they get away with this shit. They know retard normies will just read the headline of their """"anonymous"""" """""sourced"""" story and file it in their "OMG DRUMF'S SO BAD" memory bank

150k of em had AIDS in 2016

of course he said it. He's a racist piece of shit.

Whether he said it or not, it's obviously true.

What is it eh.... Sharebluabadiabadie

Doesn't matter if he actually said it. The message is now out there.

The story is a fanfic of that one Hitler meme scene from Downfall.

People will forget anyways by tomorrow evening

that's NYC right by Penn station
how'd you get this picture

I'm still waiting for him to mention African Cow Blowing
Pic Related
See Video for accurate description
youtube.com/watch?v=iyMYx9wmIS4

based

God I hope so. And I have a question for you OP: if he did, is he wrong?

To be honest, I love research and live by it (peer-reviewed journals). I would like to know the prevalence and statistics within the population. If you’re asking for a serious answer this would be it. Often times, social justice warriors do not like statistics unless it’s a CNN poll.

He should have said it. But he didn't it. Drrrummmpppfffg!

The whole anonymous source reporting is as reliable as Sup Forums users self-reporting their bitcoin purse.

Based Trump

I've got 5.57846801 coins

>things that didnt happen but Sup Forums wishes would happen again

Give me some. College debt thanks you. Didn’t go to school for lesbian art therapy though so if you don’t give me any I should still manage.

pretty pathetic to be honest
must have been a slow news day

Wake me up when we have a president that doesn't deny saying it.

Of course he didn’t say it. Trump has been having a good two or three weeks so they needed to make something up so they have something to smear him with.

so is trump racist or not racist

I hope he said it

"According to an anonymous source with access to a white house insider that is familiar with the way Trump thinks, Trump is really a black man."

CNN

He never said it but I hope he says it again

That's what happens when you get in the pool even though you were told it was closed.

should have listened to the niggers in the red ties user

Lol truth

When it comes to aides I am HIV positive.

Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean region

They do, send em back to africa though, infact get them all out of the americas

I doubt he said it, but it would be pretty true if he did. "Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean region and its HIV prevelance is rate is among the highest percentage-wise in the Caribbean."

>tfw I knew from that start this was fake but wish it was true
God damn it, all I want for Christmas is for Trump to literally be Hitler to clean house

>only a couple sources reporting that he did
>most saying its not true
Nope.

Trump is dumb but he’d never say that. This is probably another case of “all Mexicans are rapists”. Eg made up quotes.

One source that was there.
A second source that was briefed by someone that was there.

Several sources saying not only that they don't remember, but that they don't think he used those words.

Obviously there is a lot of fake news out there, but this is just outright admitted slander. They admit it's a lie in the story. How you print something like that on page 1 of the Christmas eve New York Times about the President?

This is just the Mexicans are rapists thing all over again? Trump points out that there is high rate of illegal immigrants form Mexico that are rapists, thieves and violent offenders and the media goes crazy and tell people that Trump said all Mexicans are rapists.

if he did I like him more

He is not incorrect.

it's not even a "their rapists" scenario. It's an outright lie and they tell you this in the story.

Several sources say it's not true.
One person that was there says it is.

Print it anyway. I can't believe it. Even from the NYT. I can't wrap my head around publishing that. I'm going to e-mail these "reporters" and ask them why they are publishing something they have more reason than not to believe isn't true

why are people not held accountable for libel? The one who has written the original article should be punished as an example

Seems like the writer has something they want to get off their chest for feeling so guilty about being racist. They just insert Trump in place of themselves.

>Which sources said
Here we go

Smarter than you, Paco

He's 100% correct though, they're not sending their best. They aren't.

No, but I wish he did, and yes

>Boom
no one cares

wtf. Seriously. These are related to humans? ffs

He Google image searched "Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show." Newfag.

>oh no he never said that we love our Haitians and they all can come

they are trying to distract from the McCabe stuff

>What a load of shit. People actually believe this stuff....

Yeah just like Fred trump being a documented kkk memeber, trump and Fred violating civil rights laws denying people of color housing.

We'll it would confirm that he's not a kike

Well*

Fuck Haiti. They got their independence and now they have to live with it. If you're french and ever donated to their earthquake relief you're a cuck.

Nigeria has more AIDS than Haiti.

It explains their obsession with big asses, though.

I hope he tweets about it:
>My fellow Americans,
>I never said Haitians have aids or that niggers from Nigeria live in huts.
>That is #FakeNews
>I don't talk like that
>MAGA

>be ZOG
>know full well that Haitians are AIDS-ridden
>want to fill America with them to poz as many American goyim as possible
>spin a story that Trump said Haitians all have AIDS
>sit-back and let leftists and niggers fall prey to your reverse-psychology so they think getting AIDS from Haitians is a necessary sacrifice for le equality n sheeit

Years of studying the kikes have given me the power to see through their schemes.

It's just so ridiculous and out of character for him to say that the way it's being reported.

>African Cow Blowing
That practice was very wide spread. China, Mongols, India, Bosnia, spain, and france. It was possibly brought to Africa by arabs as most areas that still practice it are the Nile valley and the horn of africa.

>It also existed in Ireland, since in 1681 Tomas Dinely mentioned it in his journal in a somewhat picturesqueway: “In Milking of Kine when milk doth notcome freely […] with their mouthes to blow in as much wind as they can, with which doing they many times come off with a shitten nose”

Ghandi was an outspoken critic of this practice and considered it a form of animal cruelty. It was banned by name in 1890 but Hindus did it throughout the 20th century and still do it today in rural areas. At least in india they use a hollow tube for cow blowing.

Most left handed people are corrupt and soldiers of Satan. The original meaning of sinister in Greek is "sinister". What did the ancients know about human behavior that we ignore?

Jewish peoples are using their left-handedness as a source of victimhood.

jewishboston.com/the-plight-of-being-a-left-handed-jew/

Most likely a statement taken out of context, and charge your fucking phone!

b-b-but SOURCES SAAAAAID!!

Aint got nuttin do wit me pal

i was the source

everybody said racist shit at some point, even Cenk

not that there's anything wrong with saying racist shit of course

>"""""sources said"""""
ok

Ayy lmao, am I the only lefty here

don't they? they are niggers, after all.

>racist
>piece of shit
pick one, niggerlover

lost my bitcoins in a mining accident

if it bleeds, we can kill it

the real one has nice hips

Yo.

Someone had to say it.