Apotex owner Barry Sherman his wife found hanging in his Mansion

Billionaire pharma couple were strangled, case being treated as possible homicide, Toronto police say

>Canadian billionaire found strangled in his $5.4 million mansion along with his wife

>On December 15, 2017, police officers were called to Sherman's home at 50 Old Colony Road in North York, Toronto, by the couple's real estate agent, where they discovered the bodies of Sherman and his wife hanging side by side next to their indoor pool.

businessinsider.com/barry-sherman-canada-apotex-billionaire-justin-trudeau-political-lobbying-scandal-2017-12

cnbc.com/2017/12/18/billionaire-pharma-couple-were-strangled-toronto-police-say.html

wonder how he ties in with the Clintons

If supported Trump and other right-wing ideologies, sad.

If not, good, lol.

Do you think the "crime" is related to Narcos, drugdealers or something?

(((Sherman)))

They're kikes so unlikely

Ah, Jesus. Welp, there ya go then haha.

WTF i love clinton assassination teams nao

>allow Mexican refugees
>suddenly cartel-style executions begin popping up

I really have trouble believing Trudeau would authorize a hit like this. He's too much of a pussy.

That was me. I killed those people.

Another one bites the dust.

I've always found it odd that these medical people aren't getting murdered with the shit they're pulling

He was a well known Wynne/Trudeau supporter. Wouldn't be surprised if he was involved with the dems.

He cured all Bills STDs with one of those Clopidogrel tablets.

Bill has been beholden to this Jew ever since

nice

he wanted to rat about the opioid epidemic and big pharma (((conspiracy))) ofcourse they strangled him

source

He was about to reveal the results of studies which Pharma tried to cover up regarding opiates. This was going to leave them open to massive lawsuits by vunerable addicts who they had targeted using medical records that were illegaly aquired. Pharma industry is far larger, more powerful and more ruthless than the tobacco industry.

Had a house built for 2.3 mill.

Started to hen peck house design and its construction when he moved in. Took designers and the construction company to court.

Got settlement for 2 mill, so house only cost him 300k

Didn't know the construction company was backed by the Mafia

Mafia dont like being dicked around.

Moral of story? Dont fuck with the Mafia.

Weren't they involved in generic but noneffective aids drugs?

>Big Pharmajew killed
good