Holy fucking shit Yoh Yoshinari and Imaishi in an interview with some american guy

Holy fucking shit Yoh Yoshinari and Imaishi in an interview with some american guy.

I don't even care who or how this happened but it's a fucking Yoh Yoshinari on tape.

Get in here, sakugafags.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8APtGhFys

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-08-31/interview-kyoto-animation-taichi-ishidate/.102999
blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/02/24/a-silent-voice-naoko-yamada-qa-glasgow-film-festival-2017/
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/14/kyoani-do-fan-days-2015-4-directors-stage-event/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was actually a rather well conducted and very down to earth mature interview I've seen with them. It really breaks down barriers and stereotypes a lot that's for sure.

Is it just me, or Yoshinari looks like he's gained weight compared to when the LWA Making Of was filmed?

That my nigga Egoraptor

He's gotten old and fat.

>Yoh Yoshinari says he doesn't have the drive to entertain people like Imaishi does
Yeah, it shows.

That's what happens when you abandon your core audience to make shitty lets plays.

They're not really saying anything that profound though.

They did say that simple stuff like Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer is done to save money and time, not for artistic reasons.

> kek'd at people who keep seeing and thinking there's always something 2deep4u and profound stuff in art.

How the fuck did Egoraptor get an interview with them???

Marriage will do that to you.

I want more animator interviews
with the
kyoani staff

Hoe did he get this interview anyway?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic because you're talking as though you are, but also I don't think that the opposite is particularly true.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-08-31/interview-kyoto-animation-taichi-ishidate/.102999

blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/02/24/a-silent-voice-naoko-yamada-qa-glasgow-film-festival-2017/

blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/14/kyoani-do-fan-days-2015-4-directors-stage-event/

Well the last interview between a westerner and an anime person involved the westerner saying that all anime with little girls should be banned.

Why are random internet schmucks better at journalism than the national media of what was once the greatest nation in the world?

It's nice to see a genuine, if somewhat amateur, interview. The American guy showed actual interest, rather than trying to push some agenda

Imaishi was dressed surprisingly sharply.

Why does Egoraptor still pretend that he's an animator?

Just started watching and it seems all right. Egoraptor seems to think the atmosphere was awkward but that's just how these guys talk, they're real quiet and low-key during interviews. They were like this for Kill la Kill's finale livestream on Nico too.

>Well the last interview between a westerner and an anime person involved the westerner saying that all anime with little girls should be banned.

link?

I dunno, he's probably uber rich.
And I'm pretty sure he met them at the animator expo in japan on his trip and they were attending.
Prolly hit them up and asked for it.

Not that hard when you have money and contacts.

Just google.
There was a shitsorm on Sup Forums a couple of days ago about it.

tl;dr Some chick from UK came to japan to investigate underage girls prostitution businessmen and saw loli manga etc. and got freaked out and it turned into her bitching about it and getting triggered for an hour or so.

>egoraptor

wat

>egoraptor
Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He's perfectly reasonable in the video. All his questions are valid and some are legitimately interesting or unique, and he doesn't fuck around at all.

Doesn't he animate his own videos?

I mean, he used to be an animator.

I'd like to think he still has an actual passion for it, behind character he pushes.

Pretty sure he's only ever done goofy web animations for goofs.
And hasn't made one in like 6 years.

Doesn't he just do let's plays by which I mean scream "dicks" at the screen for 10 minutes a day and earn millions of dollars because youtube is youtube

He hasn't released any animation work in a while. The closest would be Starbomb music videos but he's a "singer" in those, they're animated by hired teams or animator friends of his.

Yeah, he's come a long way.