Youjo senki's shitty ideologies

would Sup Forums put a ten year old in charge of a highly mobile artillery unit after she's showed key signs of PTSD solely on the basis that she makes a good pitch?

that series is pretty shit tier, OP

>OP here
fuck you, user

i think the series pretty brilliantly and simply explains the way in which a world war comes to be, but not in an infantilizing way

the political aspect of it all wasn't exactly poorly done on a personal scale, either

>sucking this completely implausibly set up anime's dick
>god turns a dude into a poor girl with huge powers to show him what it's like to start from the bottom
grow the fuck up, you two

>implausible
stfu you autist; it says in the damn bible that god is vengeful and jealous, it's not unlikely

>on a board about japanese cartoon's that are marketed toward teenagers
>caring about how "implausible" something is
Stop being a retarded.

>implying germany would allow a 10 year old girl into the army
>says its a plausible plot

y-you mean I won't be reincarnated as a little girl?

exactly what i was thinkin man, its anime not a damn movie

>WWI
>PTSD
Nobody cared about it until after the war

you'll only be reincarnated as a little girl if you're a dick about firing people, and one of those people pushes you in front of a train.
also, you have to diss god to his face when he pulls a dio

It's an alternate fucking dimension user. Drop this retarded "Everything in fiction has to make sense" shit that you kind of people always have.

She aced all her SAT tests and beat the shit out of every 6'5" bully to have crossed her path, so she gets to join the army.

And I don't know why you would bitch about plausibility when the plot is about Old Testament God fucking with the fate of a world by fucking with a salaryman right before he goes to hell.

aye man this guy's exactly right

don't forget, that salaryman fucked right back at him with some atheist cuckold rhetoric

>implying germans actually use entrance exams
are you retarded or something?

but his argument wasn't wrong though. especially if we're considering this is old testament god.

I would put a fucking dog if he did a good job.
They see Tanya as a genius, nothing wrong with using her.

Yes. If that ten year old, as she did in the show, was valuable, intelligent, and skilled enough to warrant it.

Don't be a faggot, PTSD is for after you win glory for the Fatherland.