First match will be Soma vs Nene
Megishima and Isshiki will support Soma
Newbie Elite ten members will suport Nene

Other urls found in this thread:

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-206-spoiler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-206-spoiler

Megishima nor Isshiki better fucking lose to Newbies

So which rebels will lost in the first round? I can't see anyone losing first except for Kuga.

Not*

Umis

unhinged psycho Erina when

I'm pretty sure at least one Umi will win, if no the two. Especially if they get the new guys.

They don't get the new guys

Isshiki and Megishima are facing them

>Souma vs Nene
I hope this match doesn't go crazy long like Hayama rematch.

No, they aren't. Megishima and Isshiki are being the supports for Souma and the new guys for Nene.

At Reibun Island's harbor, Alice is the only one being energetic while the rest, Hisako and the dorm students look depressed

Originally they were prohibited to be here, but Alice complained so much that they are now allowed to witness the fight

Hayama asks Alice if he is really allowed to be here with them

Alice: “As long as we are on the same side, our connection will never be broken!!!”

As Kurokiba has heard that Hayama has lost to soma, he says. “If we fight next, then I would definitely win!” so Hayama promises him a match

Urara who is now on Central’s side has a evil face and she is assigned the role to host the match

Urara then makes a signal and Tsukasa, Rindo, Saito, Momo, Nene, Eizan and the two newcomers enter the Venue. Rindo seems to finally take things seriously as she comes in with a ponytail and wears a salon apron on her waist

[Alice’s Flashback]

Right after the rules have been decided, Alice and Soma talk via Skype. The needed ingredients for the training will be provided by Alice. Kurokiba asks whether the 4 of them alone will face the elite ten or not but, Soma replies that they were somehow able to find the same amount of people as their opponent

[Flashback over]

After the Elite Ten have entered the venue, Soma and the rest arrive as well

>no Erina this chapter

Yes, please. 3 chapters would be great

The members are: Erina, Soma, Takumi, Megumi, Ishiki, Kuga, Megishima, and Mimasaka

Urara asks both sides to decide on how many people on each team are allowed to participate

As both teams brought 8 students, the maximum participants who are allowed on each team are 8. Erina then asks a fight of 3 vs 3 for the first match and Azami agrees with Erina

The first 3 participants on team Erina: Ishiki, Megishima, and Soma

Team Central: Nene and the two newcomers

Nene: So my opponent is…Yukihara Soma Kun…My apologies if I make you cry

Soma: Please go easy on me! Kinokuni Senpai!!!

Nah, I want one chapter so we can move on to Rindou's match. Or Erina's

Does Tsukuda get the SUCC from more Nene panels?

There's your answer.

>tfw Isshiki or Megishima jobs to one of the new fags.

I will lose my sides.

>Urara (aka announcer girl) is on Central's Side

Well duh, she's a fucking sell out

I'm still pretty confused about how this shit works.

I'm not to worried about Megishima or Isshiki yet

In fact I think they're going to win this fight and then job later on

Build em up and then knock em down

So we're going to have at least 30 chapters on this bull, only to have it end on either Autism vs. Autism, or Tsukuda writes himself into a corner, and we add another spectacular cop-out on our list.

I don't understand. So if Nene lose, it doesn't mean that two new E10 also lose?

It's a game of attrition, user.

>Urara who is now on Central’s side has a evil face and she is assigned the role to host the match

I laughed. I assume she still has her heart pupils though.

>Tsukuda writes himself into a corner, and we add another spectacular cop-out on our list

Ketchup and powdered cheese to the rescue yet again

>Autism vs. Autism
huh?

It'll almost certainly end on Erina with Souma vs Tsukasa.

Soma vs Nene is boring match. Why not Rindou's or Erina's?

Only O R G A N I C ketchup and F R E S H E S T cheese.

Just kill me now.

Because they're clearly meant for the end game rounds?

>Erina, Rindou
Save the best for last, user

We need to get rid of Souma's match first so then we can go to the entertaining ones. Which is literally everyone else.

>As Kurokiba has heard that Hayama has lost to soma, he says. “If we fight next, then I would definitely win!” so Hayama promises him a match
Dog doesn't know Souma won a nerfed Hayama.

>50 more chapter until this arc ends
Damn

>Dog vs Pajeet round 2.

I prefer to kill myself.

Nene and the scrubs are the weakest people on the team other than Eizan. And we've already seen Eizan fight.

This.

Also, this allows the author show unknown quantities first. (New Elites and Ex10 Elites)

I picture Eizan dying from a stroke.

Either Gigga or Umis will beat him and it will be glorious.

Tsukuda just want to get rid of the unpopular ones first. I bet the next match is Megumi vs Eizan

>Rindou with a ponytail
yes please

Nene is more popular than Saito though so why not have him up first?

>Popular ones
If we go by your logic then Erina vs Rindou is the final match

Saito will do a job for Megishima

Ganna need sauce on this.

Megishima will job to Rindou.

I'm expecting the rebels to sweep this first round

Soma vs Nene: Soma wins

Tosuke vs Jobber: Tosuke wins

Isshiki vs Jobber 2: Isshiki wins

Please explain to me. If Soma win then team Central will only have 5 members or what?

No Soma is only facing Nene, he's not facing the other two

Tosuke and Isshiki are facing the new guys

So if Soma, Megishima and Isshiki manage to win their fights then yes central will be down to 5 members

Eizan is probably going to body Soma at some point

>Erina vs Rindou for final match
Yes, that's my prediction as well. This is her arc, Erina should be the last one standing

What if Souma loses

But the thing is, Eizan is so damn salty from his previous loss that it will literally affect his food.

I thought Isshiki and Megishima only support Soma?

>Implying Umis matches won't be borefests

It isn't unheard of.
It sounds like a pain in the ass to work around though.

>As both teams brought 8 students, the maximum participants who are allowed on each team are 8. Erina then asks a fight of 3 vs 3 for the first match and Azami agrees with Erina

>The first 3 participants on team Erina: Ishiki, Megishima, and Soma

>Team Central: Nene and the two newcomers

It seems like its a full on 3 v 3 match

>If Soma loses
I'd give the author extra round of applause

Post aftermath E10s

1. Isshiki
2. Megishima
3. Kuga
4. Erina
5. Soma
6.Takumi
7. Alice
8. Ryo
9. Mimasaka
10. Megumi

Seems the most likely either way. Right after Eishi reveals Rindou was better all along.

Change Megishima and Isshiki then I'd agree

Why would Isshiki ever be above Megishima who not only was a former 3rd seat but is also Isshiki's senior?

Gigganigga vs Takumi was one of the best matches of the manga, it was mostly because of Gigga's gimmick but it's not like we had another Takumi's match to judge.

No way that would happen. I'm sure the author intends to make a rematch between Soma and Eishi

I think it can still be the case, three wins right of the bat sounds fishy.

Of course. Soma will beat Eishi so Eishi can reveal Rindou was better all along.

It gives the rebels hope

Hope that'll surely be crushed once the bigger players get involved

>Ryou and Alice over Megumi
>They didn't even particapte in the RdC

Yeah, I don't see that happening. Megumi's going to be at least 7th

Ryou and Alice will be like 9/10 or so.

I thought people liked that match aside for the ending because it was unpredictable for a change?

And Rindou will beat Souma so we can get Erina vs Rindou for the final

Or just make Soma and Erina vs Rindou, 2 vs 1

This regiment is a mess, my head hurts.

Except not really as the training will net the Umis at least one win.

The losing will happen once Rindo is last chef standing on Central's side.

5 minutes

I don't want to see more of Pajeet's match at least for 100 chapters

It was complete and utter shit and it being unpredictable doesn't make it close to good.

Then we get the revelation that Rindou is Souma's half-sister, then I can finally put this garbage series behind me, and wait for the doujins to roll in.

>two boring characters in a boring match.

>Implying Megumi's match won't be boring

>all the elites lose except Rindou
>kills all of them one by one.

I don't think that will happen but damn, I want it.

Soma vs Nene is so boring and predictable. Just make Soma wins in one panel so we can see the other's matches

Rindou probably won't cook until the very end. I actually expect the Rebels to get to 5 (main 4 plus Kug) against 2 (Eishi and Rindou). Eishi bests Kuga. Then Soma beats Eishi. They celebrate number one has gone down and Rindou begins laughing before beating Takumi and Megumi 1 against 2.

So every chapter from here on out is going to be 50% flashbacks

Would Nene fall for him after Soma defeats her?

No

why not?

Yup.

I honestly think just Momo, Rindou and Eishi will pass the second round.
Unless author goes retard and decides to make Eizan win to have a stupid rematch with Souma who no ones want to see.

She becomes Souma's secretary.

Wait, we know this is gonna work.
Final match will be decisive. But Soma is first one up.
Is Erina gonna be the final one which is why they all gave her the passes cause its gonna end up being her to decide this?

I'd actually love to see that to be honest. Maybe the reason why Nene seems so stiff as a character is because of her parents and not recieving lots of love but Somas D..ish made her feel love she had never gotten which makes her like Soma and stand by his side wherever he is

God dammit, honestly I can see that. In Soma 2nd year, Nene would be the senpai who admiring him in Tsun way

>SomavNene
It's Tsukuda way to add more harems for Soma

What harem?

It can happen, but maybe she will be Isshiki's partner. This series seems to like pairing up unpaired characters.

>Isshiki

More like Eizan.

what about kuga

>Mimasaka
BEST BOY COMING BACK.

>More like Eizan.
God no give her to Souma.

The faster this arc ends, the better

Both are shitty, they fit.