HAPPENING Bomb squad investigating package meant for Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in Bel Air

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC7/status/944780421853732864
ktla.com/2017/12/23/lapd-confirms-someone-sent-animal-manure-in-holiday-gift-wrap-to-treasury-secretary-steven-mnuchin/
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/ABC7/status/944780421853732864

When will Democrats learn to love, not hate?

I thought that was current year man as I was browsing by. Disappointed

>Rob people blind for decades as a successful Goldman's Sach banker
>Not a single person knows about you, life is great.

>Sacrifice work, time and effort to be Treasury Secretary.
>Have a few "distasteful" pictures
>Spend money
>Hand over one of the biggest tax break in history, for anyone.
>Need bombsquad.

The left has been saying the tax cut is a violent act that will kill people. Genuinely that rhetoric. Some especially stupid people may actually believe this and believe themselves to be heroically defending the poor and downtrodden by killing this kike.

Political violence is back in style, goys. Polish the jackboots.

The democrat left are the worst people in American history.

i agree. let's check this get.

is this guy jewish?

yeah, but he's most likely orthodox jewish like the rest of trumps admin jews.

yeah, no

im not gonna get up in arms about it then.

package confirmed to contain manure.

here's the link from Channel 5 News in L.A.:

ktla.com/2017/12/23/lapd-confirms-someone-sent-animal-manure-in-holiday-gift-wrap-to-treasury-secretary-steven-mnuchin/

You realize Jared Kushner is going to be the kike that exposes and takes down Israel?

>reduces taxes

>gets sent a box of shit.

more like Steve Munchkin

>suspicious package in bel air

so you could say they're looking for fresh prints in bel air?

is that a big couch or a small man?

As long as he can remember it's always a small number of assholes whometh do this type of shit, for every collective lol, except satanist, but we can't read souls. Shit I'd work for Marburo

does pol get it?
cause the package might have fresh fingerprints on it and also that show fresh prince of bel air
its a play on words hahaha
hope you like the joke

Fan fiction

Thank you Aussie shitposter.

his wife is a real piece of shit. I guarantee he is a cuck and watches bulls breed her.

Not that anyone should shed a tear if he *were* to get blown up.

Related, serious question: What could Sup Forums possibly like about this guy? Let's see here:

-Kike
-Banker
-Even greedier than most (e.g. foreclosed on a shitload of poor people's houses)
-Has equally scummy friends/associates (e.g. Kamala Harris, Bret Ratner)

Seriously, why would Trump put this piece of shit in his cabinet? What's the 4D chess move here?

Hes an orthodox jew retard, they don't support israel.

kikes kiking kikes dont impress me much.

Well aren't you special.

That's a very good thing; however, that still doesn't address my points. (FYI, I'm not a Dem/Leftist/Antifag.)

This isn't some deranged Democrat voter... This has to do with the recent EO that Trump pushed immediately AFTER the tax bill, and might be a "warning" from some corrupt politicians.

Read about the Secretary of the Treasurys' role:
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

He actually did his job and got a massive peice of legislation passed, can't really say the same about the rest of Trump's cabinet

>the treasury secretary
that's like the lamest person to try to kill

im a bad magapede

Oops. That was meant for (You). Fuck it, I'm tired. I hope someone answers this seriously and I'll look it up tomorrow.

he looks like that comedic beta who always plays the stuttering dork loser in movies. he was in the ghost busters and honey i shrunk the kids. i forgot his name but you know who im talking about. he uses the schwartz

trumps administration are actual traitors / domestic enemies of the united states / constitution.

That's what I was thinking. The timing is way to close to be random

Says someone shilling for individuals who literally sold off property of the United States (ergo the tax payers,) to foreign interests that have compromised the safety and security of our nation.

his wife is hot but my wife is hotter

still, kudos

post pics.............for science.

the kike trump recently commuted also, supposedly, has something to do with the EO

>I
>pulled
>up to the treasury round 7 or 8
>And I yelled to the secretary, "yo holmes, print me Benjamin's"

>I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
>To sit on my throne as the money master for Bel-Air

they started it after all

think:

>countless election era beat-downs of individual trump supporters and mass assaults on trump rallies
>baseball shooter
>recent bomberman
>jeremy christian who was a bernie supporting false flagger
>all the false flags and fake hate crimes
the right would be justified in adopting these tactics en masse

>What could Sup Forums possibly like about this guy?
His hot assed wife.

can't right now, moving

still it's true, but steve's wife is pretty hot too

whats going on here

extreme toe strain from the weird assed shoes turning the joint white like a white knuckle is my guess

sensible flats are the redpilled dress shoe for women

I thought it was p funny hth

Based Scalise.

She right behind you isn't she? Mines hotter than his also. Pic related.

>when you have to explain your shitpost
Vegemite is a neurotoxin

Sounds like you're pone of the guys who bought an asian import bride but she thought you were too fat so she left you.

its a clone real ones dead
thats why they had to teach it how to walk again

Is this projection my gaydar is picking up? We're all moving user and all are wives are hotter. I can hook you up with here sister if you want? Pic related she can palm a basketball ;-)

Hey look, more leftwing terrorism.

I can sense your Jewishness, you're the most racist of all Sup Forums users.

You have a certain routine you ape, I think it's the result of your Talmudic training. Is the progressive thing just an act for the goyim?

Oh no I've been found out!

But they mean well

Yeah so did the tennis court shooter, and vegas shooter.
FBI isn't getting to the bottom of these crimes cause they would spark civil war should the truth be let out.

Tennis court?

i think he means baseball field.

Sorry guess it was a baseball field? I swore it was a tennis court.

>Two Republican congressmen say they spoke with the gunman who shot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and wounded four others on an Alexandria, Va., baseball field Wednesday and it appeared he was intentionally targeting Republicans.

Bizzarre.

Kek

Yeah be we know hodginsons/Hodgkin's motive. Crazy bernout shooting Republicans.

wrong. Nancy Pelosi ordered the hit.

it was such a sad day.

I’m gonna allow this.