I hate breeders

Listening to pol spew all this garbage about being this wannabee Chad that has 7 kids and helps save the White race is obnoxious. If you are actively trying to populate an already overpopulated planet, you are part of the problem. Nigger, wetback, chink, mixed, or straight up White, STOP HAVING KIDS, YOU FUCKING DOGS!

Embrace Antinatalism and pessimism. Life is a cruel misery. I’ve been forced to attend a party for which I did not RSVP.

Fuck offf faggot.

>overpopulated planet
I hate this meme. the planet is only overpopulated if every single faggot born on this earth needs 6 iphones and an apartment in a city and constant electricity and big brother to hold his dick through his entire life

Whites don't need to stop having kids it is the non Whites.

>Niggers, asians and spics are having shit tons
>Sees white people having barely any kids
>Oy goy stop having kids we are over populated.

>never feeling that chad feel of pumping semen into your wife for the purpose of procreation
>never holding that little baby for the first time
>never teaching that young man and woman to fight against OP and his faggotry

You a faggot, bruh.

I'm sure dogs feel that same feeling as they mount a stray bitch

everyone stop having kids except for whites

>that quality....
they might be simple and sweet folk though.. they might be agressive folk... but.. ugh..

>Nigger, wetback, chink, mixed, or straight up White, STOP HAVING KIDS
Civilized people like japanese and europeans are already dropping their population, learn about numbers and statistics nigger. Instead of captcha should have to pass a basic statistics comprehension test to post.

>overpopulated
This word literally doesn’t mean anything. Wait, I take it back, it means “I am insecure about being childless”.

There is no ideal! There is no nature! There is only courage and cowardice.

ITT homo is mad at his parents.

Dogs are fucking alphas tho

my dog goes around mounting anyone he wants because all the idiots in my neighborhood thinks that there's no such thing as a fertile dog, so they just let their sterile dogs wander about and get it in the bum from my dog

seriously tho, don't just let your dog roam about without a leash if your in a place with a lot of dogs
or else someone else's dog is finna rape it

"Breeder" is a term fags use. Thus OP is a fag.

Why did you choose white people, while earth is overpopulated by shitskins? There are not enough white people.

>white
>people
Pick one

HNNG!

Far as I can tell, most of p*l-goers are permavirgin neets who never leave their rooms bc they're too busy fighting for le white race online

Maybe my dog likes getting raped.

I have such a preggo fetish. Mmm

This.

>white people are not having any kids
can this meme die already ?