What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

Jews get so offended and pissed they don't get to celebrate Christmas Really fills me with joy

fpbp

Give her 2 options Israel or the ovens.

>when in rome, still act like a kike.
yea well fuck you too lady.

kek

I have social anxiety to such an intense degree that my job options are severely limited and I even I don't give a shit about store greeters

>Funny how your kind just turns itself in.

> unironically /biz

>corinsanity
>core insanity
nuff said

>8 days of gifts aren't enough

someone should make a twitter being a white christian in israel and bitch about people saying shalom and giving him dirty looks on saturday nights or whatever. we can place bets on how many milliseconds the account lives for

>Jewcunt

Can't she just go back to Israel? I mean that unironically.

As if the typical person in America saying Merry Christmas even mean it in a religious way, it's become just a bland commercial holiday.

i agree. we should create a ribbon for jews so they can be identified and treated as such.

>jew don't like x'mas

really makes one oy vavoy...

Shalom!
-Mike Pence

x'mas is heresy

She probably could, but why leave when your biggest gripe is being greeted at stores?

Perhaps a nice yellow six sided star that says "JUDE" on it would be fitting?

She means to say Jews don't fully understand what they are preaching but it makes them arrogant so they never feel the need to reflect.

She'd have to dodge arabs playing "stab the jew".

someone reply with this please

Don't worry you cheerless and ungrateful bitch, we have the perfect ribbon for you

>Jew

You don't want to wear the ribbon, you do want to wear the ribbon. Make up your damned mind!

Nevermind. Top kek

The bantz on twitter is gold

>Wow

And here we see the meat and potatoes of every liberal argument

oh fuc

It means, she is volunteering for the cleansing of America.
She will be first in the oven.

Fucking kek

She quality cheerleader tho, best we save her for last.

I did it as a Crypto to make a point.

Lol

Woulda been great if you spelled Menorah right!

> meat and potatoes comes from larping people on an user anime board
> no wonder liberals are starving for facts to back their view points

damnit.

Oy vei, apparently she's a survivor!

>"""""X""""" max
>still offended

When in rome cunt
I wouldnt cry if i went to isreal and someone wished me happy [insert pagan blasphemy here]

This level of kekery is righteous

haha me and that dude were just joking about that time his head got sploded. pretty cool guy.

well they probably said Christmas but she translated it to Xmas with her ingrained kike filter.

First results on Google for this kike

>Corinne Kaplan takes great pride in being able to manipulate the people around her. As a pharmaceutical sales rep, this smart and sexy fish is in it purely for the money. At work, Corinne must convince physicians to prescribe her products. Now, Corinne is looking to convince her fellow tribe mates that she's trustworthy.

Absolutely semitic.

i don't see this post anymore
i don't see this post anymore