RACIST DRUMPH

>WASHINGTON — Late to his own meeting and waving a sheet of numbers, President Trump stormed into the Oval Office one day in June, plainly enraged.
>Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts”

WTF???

nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am the LEAST racist person, believe me

That's actually Nationalism, not Racism.

Learn the proper terminology.

shit that didn't happen.

>literally just speaking truths

100 years ago shit like this was just common knowledge. What went wrong?

if there are no problems in these countries like nyt claims why are people immigrating from them?

democrats are the racists -

I believe Malcolm X &
Martin Luther King Jr.

Not Obama or Clinton

check out this winner from your propaganda poop pushing faggot pedo's known as the Jew York Crimes:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

So they're trying to get him a second term or what?

>>WASHINGTON — Late to his own meeting and waving a sheet of numbers, President Trump stormed into the Oval Office one day in June, plainly enraged.
kikes

Trump is king of kings and our president. Eat shit liberal scums.

Oh look, shills from plebbit or some other liberal retard dump online are here on Sup Forums.

the KKK march was in Madison, Wisconsin’s capital, not the 1924 Democratic National Convention at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Green text the part that says this is based on an anonymous source, and another source that wasn't there, but was told by someone else.

And then greentext the part 12 paragraphs down that says that several people that were there don't think he said it.

Another bullshit story that will retroactively have an edit applied that sends it into nothingness

Fuck Trump, 2018 can't come soon enough

I know this isn't true but I wish it was.

The president that just keeps giving. It's like Christmas on a universal scale.

I wish it was true but it's an anonymous source that true sources said wasn't true. Fake news is getting desperate.

He acted like a man, which confused me as being aggressive that I almost spilled my soy latte.

She's (your le 52%) princes

Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back

Stupid nigger. Reelections for the presidency isn't until 2020. God Damn apes. No wonder why you all can't vote and read.

>“go back to their huts”

>haha niggers don't live in huts
>the USA isn't nicer!
>posts picture from the blackest city in the USA as proof

That's when elections are for congress dumbass.

Any place that a negro goes, it turns that place into africa.

Youre a fucking stupid honkey

quite true.

ever since the number of niggers increased in Melbourne, we've had an increase in thefts and assaults. Only a week or so ago a group of niggers stormed into a McDonalds near the beach and trashed it before starting fights outside.

How is that racist? Its true.
Who wants to go back to nothing. When some is provided to you for nothing the moment you step foot in the glorious united states of america.
I believe his fears are that those who are accustomed to recieve for nothing will continue to do nothing to create something.