Reddit turning on China

Reddit turning on China
Believe atrocity propaganda about “ten thousand” people being killed in Tiananmen Square, when “ten thousand” is a Chinese word meaning “lots” or “an uncountable amount”
>tfw watching people eat up war propaganda in front of your eyes
Is the west planning on China falling apart/trying to do regime change after the economy sharts itself going into the new year?

(The previous estimate was about 3,000 btw)

So it's like someone thinking that "a ton of people" is a literal ton. Retards

Yes. And I was wrong about the estimate (went from memory). Checked Wikipedia and they say amnesty international put the number at less than a thousand.
>get lied about babies and incubators
>get lied to about Tonkin
>get lied to about WMDs
>get lied to about peaceful rebels not being Al Qaeda
I swear Westerners love being fed lies

reddit is actually becoming quiet redpilled

go read the canada subreddit, all the sjw cunts are whining about a "nazi invasion"

and im not seeing brigading campaigns here on pol so the overton window is certainly shifting

I'm okay with this.

DON'T FORGET THE 10 GORILLION, SOYIM

>China did nothing wrong, The Thread

Who knew Sup Forums was full of communist chink apologists

several thousand people were killed
chinks honestly knew their future was at stake and TRILLIONS of dollars.

Why does it mean they are redpilled because sjws are whining about a nazi invasion? Are other people hitting on them, or what?

>So it's like someone thinking that "a ton of people" is a literal ton. Retards

>"a metric fuckload" of people died
>reddit scrambles to calculate how many people can fit into a fuckload.

The only place that won't turn on China is /r/futurology because they suck China's Commie cock every day and pretend the Chinese are benevolent futuristic demigods instead of illiterate peasant farmers with no sense of fraternity or empathy

Doesn't your beard itch underneath your bandana that covers your face? Cute Flag by the way I like how you're pretending to be that person instead of what you really are, hehe

Fuck off back to your own country if you love it so much.

>uses imperial truckload
>still wrong
>/r/TheyDidTheMath

>Says the Maoist cuck

You forget to start your reddit thread praising chairman Mao

gorillion of innocent MI-6 and CIA-agents

Or maybe the West just hates it when lots of people get shot and propaganda can get you to suck any government's dick.

>West just hates it when lots of people get shot

surely, what a merciful (((West)))

What is that sculpture and how does it relate? 'Cos if that has something to do with history, I'm pretty sure that the West was much different 60 years ago.

And millions more over the next few years, disappeared so their organs could be harvested and sold. Commies must pay.

What's up with the file name?

Read the flag. Russian alphabet is Cyrillic.

Trump won't go to war with China unless he's provoked

You're Chinese.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God and messiah of the Jews. He died for YOUR sins, was buried, and rose again, as it says in the Word of God!

Repent or bear the weight of His wrath! Communism is a lie straight out of the pits of hell, rolled off Satan's fiery tongue!

Do you receive a pecuniary benefit from the Chinese government? If so, you may be liable under Australia's anti-espionage laws due to your pro-China political statements.

>Foreign intentions are not Australian intentions.
The way it should be

Pretty sure china doesn’t care. Is reddit even allowed through chinese firewall?

You're gonna need a lack an empathy to practice genetic engineering on babies until you finally perfect it.

This is great. The world is finally fighting back against China's propaganda. China is pretty much finished now.

Trust me. This is the beginning of the end. Watch as China becomes even more insular.

Yes... "According to our source, an anonymous insider from the Chinese government knows a person familiar with how the president feel about people's grievances towards the Tiananmen Square massacre."

CNN

its a human, reverse image search my friend

I don't really like the new China. Gibe back Maoist China.