worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
huffingtonpost.com/isabel-macdonald/clinton-apologizes-for-us_b_843541.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nOTKzfswKW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti
hartford-hwp.com/archives/43a/255.html
globalpropertyguide.com/Caribbean/Haiti
countrystudies.us/haiti/30.htm
investmentwatchblog.com/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions-huffpos-stein-clinton-foundation-did-influence-foreign-policy-bec/
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ha.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6ouwIVIZg
globalsecurity.org/military/world/haiti/corruption.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=A6RDMn9HarE
youtube.com/watch?v=ge-_BzaqlVI
youtube.com/watch?v=DP_WXJ9vmPc
youtube.com/watch?v=R6i9IGh0bRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm if only they could use the resources they already have available and do something productive with them

It's not the most productive place. It's been deforested for 300 years.

acually the huts line was referring to nigerians. the haitian reference was about aids. 3/10

This is what the world looks like without whites and it's beautiful

>op do you even link?
please explain what are you referring to

Dominican here... Fuck Haitians. They ruined their shit country and are coming to ruin ours as well. Dia dela cuerda cuando?

>Dia dela cuerda cuando?
cuerda means cord, soga means rope. klk mmg dm ab?

Implying they would be a space bound civilization without the Clinton’s meddling

go to NYC and you'll see Dominicans have ruined who neighborhoods.

Haiti was a shithole long before either of the Clintons were even born. Let's not pretend otherwise. The most famous monument in the country (a giant stone fortress called the Citadelle Laferrière) was built by slaves AFTER Haitian independence. Ie., Haiti's new dictators were still using slaves after the country's "liberation" in the early 1800's.

it's the china effect, people think china was ruined because of communism but in reality it was shit long before any sort of political problems, same as haiti

Clintons arent the reason retard, haitian have never been shit.

Chill share blue I know mommy Clinton still funding you.

in 1965 haiti and the dominican republic were economically equal however today

>The Dominican Republic’s economic growth has been one of the strongest in the LAC region over the past 25 years. In the first quarter of 2017, the economy expanded by 5.2 percent, following yearly average growth of 7.1 percent between 2014-16. This contrasted sharply with that of the average 1.4 percent contraction for the LAC region in 2016.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

and haiti is still eating mudcookies
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Haiti's actually a pretty neat place. Anybody looking for a book worth readin should check out Serpent and the Rainbow.

PS - lots of the MKULTRA project spinoffs (search, delta, naomi, etc) took place in Haiti. Haiti voudon sorcerers are among the most capable in the entire world. I mean that completely literally too.

Fascinating stuff.

Kuru (a prion disease) also spontaneously appeared in the early 1960s in Haiti, despite the locals never having encountered it any point previously. You get it from consuming brains. Nobody knows where it came from, the consensus is that it just spontaneously appeared out of nowhere.

>Last year, former U.S. president Bill Clinton — now UN special envoy to Haiti — apologized for the U.S. policies that helped destroy Haiti’s agriculture sector under his presidency, making Haiti dependent on U.S.-imports for food staples like rice.
huffingtonpost.com/isabel-macdonald/clinton-apologizes-for-us_b_843541.html

vid
youtube.com/watch?v=nOTKzfswKW4

moar

One day all of my research will be compiled and released to the public.

Remember this thread.

>Haiti killed all their white people in the 1800s

This island is cursed by God. Maybe the Mormons are right, being born black is a curse.

It's cursed all right, but it's not God who is responsible

the news is reporting that trump said hatians have aids and nigerians live in mud huts.

me from another thread ---
>With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an appoximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49), Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean region and its HIV prevelance is rate is among the highest percentage-wise in the Caribbean.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti

trump has never been shy about telling it like it is

The history of the eradication of the Haitian Creole pig population in the 1980's is a classic parable of globalization. Haiti's small, black, Creole pigs were at the heart of the peasant economy. An extremely hearty breed, well adapted to Haiti's climate and conditions, they ate readily available waste products, and could survive for three days without food. Eighty to 85% of rural households raised pigs; they played a key role in maintaining the fertility of the soil and constituted the primary savings bank of the peasant population. Traditionally a pig was sold to pay for emergencies and special occasions (funerals, marriages, baptisms, illnesses and, critically, to pay school fees and buy books for the children when school opened each year in October.)

In 1982 international agencies assured Haiti's peasants their pigs were sick and had to be killed (so that the illness would not spread to countries to the North). Promises were made that better pigs would replace the sick pigs. With an efficiency not since seen among development projects, all of the Creole pigs were killed over a period of thirteen months.

Two years later the new, better pigs came from Iowa. They were so much better that they required clean drinking water (unavailable to 80% of the Haitian population), imported feed (costing $90 a year when the per capita income was about $130), and special roofed pigpens. haitian peasants quickly dubbed them prince a quatre pieds, (four-footed princes)
hartford-hwp.com/archives/43a/255.html

thanks user

buying property in haiti is nearly impossible for
foreigners
>The Haitian system of establishing property rights is so convoluted, complicated and corrupt that for the average citizen of Haiti, owning any property will always remain just a dream. Obtaining a legally recognized title to property in Haiti takes over 11 years and 111 bureaucratic steps involving 32 separate offices and countless forms to be filed,
globalpropertyguide.com/Caribbean/Haiti

>Hatian's were satanic worshipping cannibals...God is real and their suffering is proof.

i know this is a joke but in the last decade even a agnostic like have to question myself if this si true or not,there have been like 3 or 4 times were a storm or a hurracaine is about to hit the Dominican Repiblic HARD but at the last minute changes trayectory and hit Haiti instead,is fucking creepy sometimes.

this is a famous pic illustrating why haiti is inferior

Lmfao!!!

If the kuru turns out to be true, Korea and their 8 Goddesses can suck it. America will have the best scandal ever.

haiti official langue is french politics.gov,higher learning etc however
> Nine of every ten Haitians spoke only Creole, which was the everyday language for the entire population. About one in ten also spoke French. And only about one in twenty was fluent in both French and Creole
>French language became a vital distinction between these who had been emancipated before the revolution (the anciens libres) and those who achieved freedom through the revolution, and it ensured the superior status of the anciens libres. French became the language not only of government and commerce, but also of culture and refinement. Even the most nationalist Haitians of the nineteenth century placed little value on Creole.
>The constitution of 1983 declared that both Creole and French were the national languages but specified that French would be the official language
countrystudies.us/haiti/30.htm

>Gold Mine: Hillary Clinton’s Brother Granted Super-Rare Mining Permit from Haiti After State Dept. Sent Country Billions… HuffPo’s Stein: Clinton Foundation Did Influence Foreign Policy Because Donors Got Access
>Hillary Rodham Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham, sat on the board of a self-described mining company that in 2012 received one of only two “gold exploitation permits” from the Haitian government—the first issued in over 50 years.
investmentwatchblog.com/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-permit-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions-huffpos-stein-clinton-foundation-did-influence-foreign-policy-bec/

it's nothing, just a coincidence. totally not weather based weapons or just flat out military raids.

Goes a whoooooole lot deeper than that. I have been researching this very subject for about 2 years now. I have hundreds, probably even thousands of sources pertaining to this. So much information that the task of arranging it in a semi-digestable format is incredibly daunting. I don't even know where to start

Pretty sure you could grow a pretty good amount of trees in 300 years

human/child trafficking is rampant in haiti
>Trafficking in persons:
current situation: Haiti is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children subjected to forced labor and sex trafficking; most of Haiti’s trafficking cases involve children in domestic servitude vulnerable to physical and sexual abuse; dismissed and runaway child domestic servants often end up in prostitution, begging, or street crime; other exploited populations included low-income Haitians, child laborers, and women and children living in IDP camps dating to the 2010 earthquake; Haitian adults are vulnerable to fraudulent labor recruitment abroad and, along with children, may be subjected to forced labor in the Dominican Republic, elsewhere in the Caribbean, South America, and the US; Dominicans are exploited in sex trafficking and forced labor in Haiti
tier rating: Tier 2 Watch List – Haiti does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking; however, it is making significant efforts to do so; in 2014, Haiti was granted a waiver from an otherwise required downgrade to Tier 3 because its government has a written plan that, if implemented would constitute making significant efforts to bring itself into compliance with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking; in 2014, Haiti developed a national anti-trafficking action plan and enacted a law prohibiting all forms of human trafficking, although judicial corruption hampered its implementation; progress was made in investigating and prosecuting suspected traffickers, but no convictions were made; the government sustained limited efforts to identify and refer victims to protective services, which were provided mostly by NGOs without government support; campaigns to raise awareness about child labor and child trafficking continued (2015)
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ha.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6ouwIVIZg

Yup. The reason for the "natural" disasters is to dismantle the infrastructure, so that people can be kidnapped (whether through deception or force). earlier you brought up Haiti vs DR, and the fact DR rarely gets wrecked to the extent Haiti does, as well as the huge differences in economic growth. that's no coincidence. slaves taken from Haiti, moved to DR, forced to work. later on down the line they get liquidated for their organs. some make it to the US, only to be liquidated for their organs. the rest of the economic growth is via the very same criminals orchestrating this, who are also dumping legitimate money into the economy to mask how artificial the growth actually is

>pic related

>Goes a whoooooole lot deeper than that
I am well aware that haiti is the biggest black market (no pun intended) on this side of the planet, it is a failed state where law is almost non existent and the ruling class has no problem selling out the "people"

>ransparency International's Corruption Perception Index for 2008 ranked Haiti the fourth most corrupt country in the world. Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index for 2013 ranked Haiti the most corrupt country in the Caribbean region, ranking 163th out of 177 countries
globalsecurity.org/military/world/haiti/corruption.htm

lets be real here though.
That money would have been utterly wasted on niggers.

Here in DR we dont enslave them,they are just basically illegal mexicans but they know their place,most slaves in haiti stay in haiti working in agriculture or sex traficking.

"The lesson of haiti" is one of the best Dr. Pierce videos.
Haiti shows how useless the negroid race is.

>forgot pic

I concur with , haitians can easily walk back to haiti from DR although haitians are treated like animals by most dominicans

and even that is an exageration,usuallt we only treat haitians like animals when they act like such.

>what was the last time a haitian sat at your table and shared a meal with the family?
>what was the last time a haitian slept in you house?
>how many of your family members have married an Haitian?

>Dominicans complaint about Haitians

You shitskins ruined the neighborhoods of every city in America you came to. You're barely lighter than the Haitians but lord over them like you aren't all mixed yourself. Pathetic

mud cookies?

don't believe him haitians are not treated well here
youtube.com/watch?v=A6RDMn9HarE

my all time fav vid haitian thief caught, dominican women are not to be messed with
youtube.com/watch?v=ge-_BzaqlVI

a community of 500 haitians got violently evicted by dominicans because 1 haitian killed 1 dominican
youtube.com/watch?v=DP_WXJ9vmPc

we treat them like shit

the only one of those cases were you can say we treat them like shit is the third video but even them is understandable seeing how inneficient is the justice system is in this country,the other one are totally justified if you ask me.

>the only one of those cases were you can say we treat them like shit is the third video
here's another entire haitian community being evicted because 1 haitian killed 1 dominican
youtube.com/watch?v=R6i9IGh0bRI

perspective is key. to american/european standards we treat them like slaves

you got cucked by a dominican user? trust me you don't want her back degenerate things have been done to her, you will never satisfy her again

Surely there is something useful they could do with their hands (making iphones), and in exchange for their labor they could receive some large 12 foot diameter concrete pipes buried half in the ground to use as a storm shelter.
Why don't they bring back colonialism?

Fuck I wish Haitians posted here so I could snack and watch while you bicker like poos and pakis

>Surely there is something useful they could do with their hands (making iphones)
pic related, abbos average IQ is 64 haitians 67 now add to that haitians steal like gypsies and are violent like basketball americans.

They were mining gold before the industry got privatized to a foreign investor following the earthquake who just happened to be a major donater to the Clinton foundation.

>Surely there is something useful they could do with their hands (feeding themselves)
FTFY

Haiti didn't deforested itself on its own. Niggers did it.

Dominica still has trees.

>World ranking 39
What in the fuck

>(((international agencies)))

>Fuck I wish Haitians posted here
consider the following
>Internet users: 1.3 million, 165th in the world; 12.2% of the population, 168th in the world (2015)
>Fixed broadband: unknown (2012)
>Mobile broadband: 15,781 subscriptions, 137th in the world; 0.2% of the population, 144th in the world (2012).
>Internet hosts: 555 hosts, 181st in the world (2012).
>IPv4: 124,160 addresses allocated, less than 0.05% of the world's total, 13 per 1000 people

in b4 two shot suicide to the back of the head with the left hand while in jacuzzi in a lightweight plane and weight lifting

How out of the loop are you? You must have finally got a seat in the single computer cafe in your shit island.

Because they use all their resources with nothing to show for?

Yeah feeding themselves is more useful. What was I thinking.
Someone needs to give them series of concrete tubes to hide in otherwise they will die in the storm the huts are flimsy.

>third world country
>has computer/internet
>fluent in multiple languages
chances are I am better educated and wealthier than you faggot

did they add a green filter to this? haiti isn't a wasteland and DR's forest is particularly dark.

>cut down every single tree in your country
>smuggled trees from your neighbor to make more charcoal

whoa...so this is the power...of numerology

screenshotted good luck user bless you and god speed!

almost word for word when aggroing someone in Everquest.