Will you cry if Hanabi dies at the end?

Will you cry if Hanabi dies at the end?

I'd cry tears of joy

What???

Depends. I guess I'd be sad if she died from a STD or a car accident.

But if she becomes an hero, I'll laugh myself sick.

I'd be pretty bummed. She's a good girl, just stupid.

It'd be pretty fucking hilarious. Now that you mention it I hope it happens.

What the FUCK????

>spoiler
That would be the best ending actually. Most appropriate too.

If it gets the people who watch this shit to shut up i'm all for her dying.

Faggots

She's a dumb bitch.

You mean akane

If you're a virgin, the answer is no.
If you're an adult with a healthy sex life, the answer is yes.

you're trash

wat

Akane is a smart bitch, too smart for her own good. Hanabi is a dumb bitch.

I've been hoping everyone in the series dies since episode one.

>women stealing your mana
>healthy

If she does an hero, I wouldn't be surprised. If Akane gets murdered, I'd start laughing.

Fuck this show.
Fuck it's manga.
Fuck it's creator.
Kill yourself.
Die. Die. Horrible deaths.
Sup Forums was right, anime is Cancer.

How did the hype of this show die out
It used to top with Gab/Dragon/Konosuba now it just died

Shitposters got bored and they were the main driving force as to why it got to compete with those threads in the first place.

Fuck off to reddit

The last chapter should be a 50 page volume of just she and Mugi fucking each other.

I'd came without fapping.

Saved.

No but I will if Sensei does.

A perfect woman can't leave us so soon.

I hope she dies just to see you cry.

Worse, she marries a literal cuck.

Not in the slightest. For me, the only outcome that would satisfy me is if someone in the cast kills themselves out of sadness.

I'm not even trying to be edgy here. The entire show has been unintentionally fucking hilarious so far. The topping on the cake would be if someone kills themselves.

Isn't her dream to marry a cuck?

fpbp

I suppose since she doesn't really deserve death.

No, it's a cartoon

>no tears in eyes

I wouldn't buy that.

Mugi fucked AND mindfucked sensei. What a legend.

I don't know, mate. On one hand, I do feel her despair and sorrow each week, but on the other hand, slut sensei is exactly who I would want to be if I were a girl, so I identify greatly with her.

But I guess I would shed some tears for her. I mildly enjoy her suffering, but she is a good, sweet girl and doesn't deserve all this.

Friendly reminder that the real way to use this daki is to hide it in closet but leave her an opening so she could see what is going on in the room, then invite a whore and proclaim your love to said whore.

It's even better than that.

There's nothing more to discuss since the mangafags already know how this will end.

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

Next episode airs tomorrow so you'll see a new thread by that time.

>man slut
>best girl forgives him and they end up together

Why.

It's all about forgiveness in the end.

Hanabi is a slut too, so it's okay.

She looks happy.

I'm not watching this series because it has sex in it.

You're not missing much honestly.

Claimed by aids?
from onii-chan

Are you christian?

>I'm not watching this series because it has sex in it.

Well, this IS a Christian imageboard.

I won't be satisfied unless someone gets AIDS.

>2D
>AIDS

Please think twice before commenting.

im really enjoying this anime. I like how they managed to have a visually pleasing video even though they are clearly running on a very thight budget.

Sensei will be the source I guess?

>akane had literally kilometers of dick

Of what, semen overdose?

no

This

Now that's shitposting.

No, I just live my life avoiding women, relationships and sex as much as I can.

>bothered by 2d lewds

Yeah, I'm pretty bothered by that since it's still lewd and can trigger sexual urges I've been trying to suppress completely.

Why is it that american christians are such prudes? I swear, you don't see this kind of "devotion" (for a lack of a better word) in Estonia...or hell, pretty much everywhere in Europe. People pretty much have a moderate and level-headed approach to religion.

What are you trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to avoid masturbation, but with what goal?

I am a 35 y/o permavirgin and I like her a lot and wish her to find happiness.

Enjoy your prostate cancer

>I am a 35 y/o permavirgin

We don't need to know this.

>eats a poisonous hana

>We
Not him, but fuck off. Don't speak for others.

That's a common myth, you can't be blamed for being misinformed.
>What are you trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to avoid masturbation, but with what goal?
Nah, my goal is to be completely free of sexual urges, it's been working so far and I get good results. Avoiding contact with women, avoiding talking about them and sex. It took a great deal of training to convert urges to masturbate into doing something more productive.

You're so cute, user.

You're a nice wizard.

Just castrate yourself.

It's fine that you have a goal and you're working on it, but...in the end, you're still on Sup Forums, still on Sup Forums. This is the least productive thing you could do. Doesn't that render the whole "abstaining so I can be more productive" useless?

Nah.

Why not? No hormones, no urges. Also testosterone metabolites cause hair loss.

I don't spend all my time on Sup Forums though. Besides, if I find a good thread to discuss something which isn't about sex or girls it can take my mind off of sexual thoughts.

Now you're just being racist.

Neither do I, but...

Well, know what? If you abstain from Sup Forums (I've done that for about half a year, tops), you'd have a lot more free time, AND you will also not get as many sexual urges (people just post lewd stuff on Sup Forums, it's suicide to come on Sup Forums when you're trying to avoid sexual things).

Wrong thread, user?

>people just post lewd stuff on Sup Forums
There's plenty of lewd shit outside, especially when you haven't masturbated for like a year.

Where do you live? Could you provide some examples? Is it girls with scanty clothes? Lingerie advertisements? Yoga pants asses, tight track outfits that bulge at the chests? Or is it something more refined, like a cute girl?

T-thanks.

H-HE RESPONDED!!

>Could you provide some examples?
As I've already said if you haven't masturbated for quite some time you get horny by just looking at a female, or when you catch their scent when they walk by. This is minimized by not interacting with women at all which I succeeded at, but you can't get rid of their presence completely.

Don't you feel like you're pursuing this to a somewhat drastic degree? I understand avoiding sexual things, but avoiding total contact with women? I don't get it. If anything, you're setting yourself up to be even more aroused, because you get very rare encounters, and you got to treasure them.

Now, imagine seeing (and not necessarily talking) to women daily. You'd get really aroused in the beginning, but as you slowly get used to being around women, you'll see your arousal levels drop to tolerable degrees.

And.. yeah, I'm ESL, sorry if some words don't make sense. "Arousal levels" doesn't sound quite right to me, but you'll probably get what I'm talking about. Psychosomatics.

I'm not much good with girls, either, but you don't see me popping boners and leaking precum like a sieve if I'm within a meter of a girl. I may get lecherous thoughts, but I keep them relatively contained within my head. At most, I'd pop a semi..but even that's quite rare.

Y-you demon.

>nobody gets bullied or abused

Dropped.

>Isn't her dream to marry a cuck?
I feel like that's exactly what she wants. Which is why I want her to kill herself. Or get killed.

My feelings get bullied and abused.

>Everyone gets a good ending

You mad?

His dick is just too good.