Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqYpA56HWDQ
my.mixtape.moe/aofwsr.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EcM_7LPHIH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_and_ball_torture
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
hooktube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
youtu.be/ZjKWm_U_jlE
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/
dailystormer.red/kraut-and-tea-bullied-off-the-internet-after-showing-the-alt-right-is-never-wrong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for BIG OL KAZAR MILKIES

FOUND A BETTER PICTURE

Sup Forums JUST CAN'T RESIST THE BIG KHAZAR MILKERS

KHAZAR Can't believe you fuckers couldn't vote for it on the synctube

NEW JIM

KHAZAR

NEW JIM!

my.mixtape.moe/aofwsr.mp4

> JF: Kraut manipulated TheGuardian to dox CRP
> TheGuardian: HE DIDN'T MANIPULATE ME, IT WAS UNDER MY OWN VOLITION. See? *sends image where he is sending threatening message to CRP*
> JF: Thanks guardian that all that i needed
> Also JF DOX NOT REQUIRE BROADCAST... JUST A THREAT.

Wew... I don't know if this troll is that retarded that he can't see that JF baited him to incriminate himself in illegal activity.
I hope that he really cover his ass...

wait until next episode with nipple clamps, jf cucking zeph, and kraut splitting a cock open in bdsm

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

I FORGOT THIS IN MAIN POST
>pic related

This is a Cock and Ball Torture fantasy isn't it?

>Kraut shares the story of cutting his dick open with an axe
youtube.com/watch?v=EcM_7LPHIH4

It's different from the cock and ball torture story he told on that forum account, where he said he was held down by a crowd of bullies and kicked in the cock repeatedly until it tore.

>BDSM sub-fetish: Cock and ball torture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_and_ball_torture

Can you post the original?

UPDATED DESCRIPTION FOR NEXT BREAD:

>NEWEST JIM
>OLD JIM
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
>Jeff Excuse Vi ( I Lied)
hooktube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM
>NEW LOGS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
>BUDDHA VID
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY

>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

i fucking love crp posting now

cute

What the fuck is happening

Has the alt right YouTubers finally turned to civil war for views?? How does this involve the "skeptic" channels?

What's happening?? And is JF on our side or not??

>tfw you are turned into the laughing stock of the internet by your idol on christmas

Anyone have his forum account?

>tfw your oc is becoming a regular posting

close the thread brainlet. this is a topic too complex for you

It's time we focus on taking down the godfather sargoy. He is the final boss of all of this.

Hey guys, member of the Alt-Right Tilly Law here. During my backpacking trip through the UK I learned that Sargon is making a video. I think that we should all be very upset over this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_and_ball_torture
>all those repetitious and graphic cock torture images on the wiki page

Indeed

>tfw your OC is used in Jim’s thunbnail

it's true, I can't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You cant even touch The Stepfather. He is too principled
youtu.be/ZjKWm_U_jlE
You will never catch him out in the pooblic spayze

Im upset m'lady

Do you want to know how I got these dick scars?

Jim didn't attack Thunderf00t, he won't attack Sargon either.

What did jim mean about nipple clamps?

I hope master uses mine. NOTICE ME SENPAI

Post it uwu

>principled

Yea no, sargoy portrays himself as a lot of things but he's not.

He simply introduced the information.

Jesus Christ, Jim really tore into Trout

Good meme for the last part of the year

So, Kraut and the Saronnites, yeah?
>Colonoscopy camera nestles up against two little poopoos and pans around slowly revealing a few corn
We see a weak man lashing out like SJWs in a vain attempt to usurp the public space and reclaim their social throne, yeah?
>submarine parascope slowly edges from beneath the blue and zeroes in on inner city London
ITS OH-VER! You're finished. I wont go into any details as my counsel has given explicit instructions to avoid further Pinochet esque subshed
>Hubble Space telescope passed overhead giving a swirling birds eye view of used car lot
Remember, fellow redpillers, its not the destination, its how many cucks you can sue on your way there on the journey that truly matters.
>blood drone circulates to the stomach revealing 17 cowlike stomachs filled with tardcum
Like I revealed in math class, I write the rules, I sue the cuckes, I fight cat piss IRL, I am totally no jewish....yeah? Right.
>17 cameras shift rapidly as he sips his coffee and raises an eyebrow
Its like I used to say back in the hills of Chile. ''You can never trust a liar. They will appear to be someone theyre not and use you as a stepping stone to reach beyond your sights, yaw?
>Infrared camera reveals plumes of gas swirling around the apartment creating an atmosphere laden with the finest Chilean bean export
I am the kingmaker, and Sargon, you're through.

Here's the nipple clamps vocaroo I was looking for:
vocaroo.com/i/s1csryfC098v

There are other posts where he tells the cock and ball torture story in a diffetent way too. How many cock and torture torture stories does he have?

As the days go by I become more and more convinced that JF is a 12th level intellect who has decided to help us.

I have none on this computer, it's on my other one which is at the other side of the room which is far too far away. But the bloody wee wee split pee pee one is mine, based on someone else's.

kraut has some strange fetishes

kraut kills himself by the end of the year doubles confirm

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sargon of Akkad

Well, here's this video that Sargon has where he says that lying by omission is the worst lie someone can tell. I got it timestamped too: youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m

And Sargon initially said he didn't know about the doxing, but it turns out that he knew about CRP getting doxed. That's why he's trying to turn the skeptic community on CRP. He's going full Hillary on this.

*used car salesman grin*
I was right!
*slaps knees*
*leans back*
Sargon knew.
*leans in again*
Now this is exactly what I said would happen-because-see... Sargon. Is. A cowwwaaarrrd.
*sips coffee*
But when did he know?
*raises eyebrow*
Now, some guy *muffled swallow* one of Kraut's sceptic goon squad, told me Sargon always knew.
*plays tape*
*overhead camera slowly zooms out*
And I'm going to. Fuck-ing. Kill. Him. Because-see.. I settle things like a man.
*dramatic pause*
*cut to side camera*
The individual in question knows who he his. And he's watching this now. Meet me. We'll settle this like men.
*wide estate agent grin*
Because, I'm a fuckin aaasshole. *skaps knees, rolls back on chair* see? *raises eyebrow* but you're finished, done.
*leans in*
It. Is. OH-VER for you.
*booms*

jim goes full internet aristocrat again, good on him, he needs to be knee deep into shit to be on top of his game. hopefully he finally cam bring sargon down

this new jim video everytime i refresh it has a couple thousand more views

tfw soon jim will disappear again

A funny thing happened today
>takes a sip from the cup, looks forward in silence for 10s
A foolish man, really foolish man, that Jeff guy. Jeff Holiday or something. He challenged me to a fight.
>camera switches to an overhead shot and slowly pans left, revealing conveniently placed books about Krav Maga
See, but what would be the benfit? He's OVER, HE'S DONE. I have a bigger fish to fry.
>starts clapping like an autist, camera changes the shot with every clap
Sargon knew. He knew. But instead of making use of this knowledge, decided to act like a little spineless cuck.
>camera stays in place, coach does a 360 spin in his chair
That's not what leaders do, yeah? A real man takes risks when it benefits him... That's why I'm going to sue myself.
>leans back, smirks
What can I say, I'm an asshole.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1csryfC098v
Wtf did I just listen to user?

Send this to Jimbo. He can never have too much ammunition.

nah he's hooked to that patreon feed now. He's here forever

Kraut is a compulsive liar who uses whatever attention he can get to live out his fetish fantasy.
Give him an audience and he'll make up a story about being abused, having his cock torn, bleeding all over.

Hes a fucking drop out that cleans toilets.

Oh man. What makes a man do this over an internet argument?

Every time. CRP posting is my favorite meme in a long while

It officially Sup Forums has turned into redddit.....When will this retarded e-celeb drama end? Nobody fucking cares about some niggers on youtube. You people are like school girls, let it go, move on with your lives. I'm fucking saging and reported this thread, I hope the mods ban you for good, this bullshit isn't politics.

kraut was really into bdsm
he had vibrating nipple clamps
also jf cucked zeph
and kraut once split his cock open like a microwave hotdog

It seems likely he’ll use those, but so far he’s used two Academics Please Respond memes, and since those are far funnier read then said aloud, and he already finished the discord part (for now), I suspect he’ll be using more of those, so pump some OC out.

Kraut save your suicide for Christmas pls. It's the least you can do.

Bretty gud

>t. doesn't understand metaculture or race realism

solid

Genuinely solid Kraut impression, IDK how you did it he has such weird inflections.

as bad as Vee and Sargon are, I actually like them roughly 100000000X more than most people. I'd get a beer with them

No words

same at an isolated location with no phones

>I'd get a beer with them
I assume that's only because nobody else is willing to buy you a pint.

> as bad as Vee and Sargon are
> I'd get a beer with them

The funny thing is that, except that you are pewdipie, a contractor or a youtuber with a bigger subscriber base they wouldn't drink a beer with you.

That's one of the reasons why they are not likeable people and they are trash.

bruh i'd have a beer with a homeless nigger that's not the measure of a man

So, Kraut...yeah?
>high powered telescope zooms in from Canada and centers the frame on Coaches address. The one he gave during a former video.
Nothin' personal, kid. ITS OH-VER! You're through. Finished. Consider it a done deal, yeah?
>Retina scanner zooms in on his coked out pupils
Its like we used to say back in the days of Pinochet. "take one for the road, and a commie for the copter"
>Submarine births outside Britain and the periscope reaches out from the blue and zeroes in on downtown London
And Sargon, nothin personal kid, but you knew. Papa doesnt preach, but papa also never lies.
>colonoscopy camera pokes deep into the rectal cavity revealing several solid nuggets made up of Chiles richest fibrous plant matter
Its all on the table now, yeah? Like back in math class, I write the rules, I right the wrongs of the teacher, I am the master and commander of this fine community. And if you come back you'll hear from my lawyer, yeah?
>takes a sip of coffee and snaps his fingers multiple times, each time a new camera takes the frame
I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!
>Smellovision reveals a pungent odor from all of the coke farts. The smellovision likes the smell as much as coach.
Its like I tell the ladies, you act like a dog, i'll treat you like one, yeah?

I'd never say no to free beer

>camera switches to an overhead shot and slowly pans left, revealing conveniently placed books about Krav Maga
You're almost channeling him too well.
Almost...

>mfw i watch the it cant get any worse
>mfw it gets worse even after the video
>mfw i watch the first jim
>mfw it gets worse
>mfw i watch the second jim
>mfw it gets worse
KRAUT
HOLY SHIT

sauce?

How does he do it?

wrong, sargons talked to lots of nobodies before

Jim only just barely started getting into the real material in the second vid.

Hes a genius.

Kraut... Kraut tried to kill me
>camera zooms in, exits and re enters focus eighteen times each
Kraut. Oh where to even begin, I- Well, as you know, I am a very self sufficient man. I have no boss, no dependency, I’m not even a citizen
>camera zooms in closer to his face, nearly breaking Coach’s nose
I can’t believe it, but this loo-zer Kraut and Tee-ya, actually found me. So he did, and just, jut this past night, he broke into my house.
>primary camera attempts to pan down, gets caught in his stomach folds, is never seen again
I have, as you know, two toddlers, and I wasn’t prepared to let some- some *hand twiddles* autistic German come and rape them, but as you also know, I am a totally self sufficient man.
>secondary camera successfully pans down, shows hookers eating shit out of coach’s ass
As a self sufficient man, I own many firearms, so I took my children back to their room, and greeted Kraut with the old Winchester
>penile camera zooms in, shows the atomic composition of a scrotum hair
Kraut, oh Kraut, you’re big, autistic, manlet rage cake right at me- so I shot.
>Tertiary camera does loop-de-loop around his light-up Sketchers™
I dumped his body in the woods, of course, but-
>camera goes up hookers ass, out her mouth, and back up coach’s ass until finally resting at his small intestine
Kraut is still making videos. Looks like he was never alive in the first place.

Im halfway through the second Jim video andholy shit I cant laughing. Christ, wtf is this next level Turbo-autism sperg operation?

> to lots of nobodies before

If helps his PR and when he had a lower subscriber base.

Now?
Try... Send him a message for a beer, dunno.

and he hasn't even got to the cuckoldry and the doxxing yet

coachposting is the best meme of 2017

>soyfather
im dead.

Need styx posting

CRP wasn't even doxxed, though. He literally put that info out on himself, and shows his face in his vids. Sargon's issue with Kraut bringing CRP info to him was that it's dirty tactics to go after someone's past just because you don't like them. Then Uzalu had Sargon suspicious that Kraut was up to more than digging up perfectly public dirt on a conman, but couldn't prove it, so he just tried to talk Kraut out of doing anything sleazy.

As to turning people against CRP, that dude does it to himself.

Kraut is part English, part Kraut and part Jew. He developed an obsession with British war intelligence operations from which he plucked the operation title "Operation Mincemeat", along with the basic premise, and set about LARPing as one of the primary agents in said operation, Ewen Montagu, a man part English and part Jewish himself. Kraut lives a life full of delusions of grandeur and in his latest delusion he truly believed he could match the unrivalled intelligence protrayed by wartime British spycraft.

WE WUZ SPIEZ N SHIEEET

>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

>Kraut and Tea Bullied Off the Internet After Showing the Alt-Right is Never Wrong
dailystormer.red/kraut-and-tea-bullied-off-the-internet-after-showing-the-alt-right-is-never-wrong/

Not me. Some other user posted it a few days ago.

>Showing the Alt-Right is Never Wrong
That'll age wonderfully, I'm sure.

You faggots are worse than Sup Forums with their e-celeb twitch streamer literally whos.

>tfw we bullied Kraut off the internet and we’ll never see him go head to head with Ryan Faulk and JF about the Holohoax
Why even live?

And here you are, welcome to faggotry my faggy friend!