SHAREBLUEFILES V.7

Shareblue is a WordPress site, meaning everything they upload to their site goes into extremely predictable year/month folders such as "2017/01", "2017/02", etc. etc. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but Shareblue forgot to turn off their Apache directory listings, so simply typing in the directory will show you all the files it contains:
/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/
etc. This was discovered by another user who ran a url fuzzer on the site.
And there's a fuckton of interesting stuff here including images, video files, and a few documents. The files go back to 2016/08.
You can mass-download everything by running "wget -m -np {url}" on the listings page which will download every link it finds.
Another user also has every page backed up in archive.is, so even if they disable directory listings you'll still be able to access every media file individually (until they rename them all).
Link for archives:mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
Take a look and share something interesting if you find it!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:552016bffcfadaa5e9692a356199adc57233c065&dn=bluenationreview.tar.gz
TORRENT TO THE FILES (yuge)

6TH THREAD: good work so far anons hopefully we will get some dirt. The files on mega and torrents are huge, so very few anons have gotten it, much less looked through it. Last few threads were completely flooded by shills saying that shareblue is not bad, that nothing was found in the files, and that this thread is a larp even though the archives are made up of leaked portions of their server. Keep up the good work anons and ignore the shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw CBTS 2.0

bump

Not a larp shill. Archives contain actual leaked contents from their server. All information comes from 8 pol. You shills are just scared that you didn't manage your servers properly

>muh archives
Literally nobody cares. There's nothing really valuable or interesting in them either. And I was here in the first thread before I realized it's a big LARP.

Literally no info. This this is a larp. Waste of time.

Teenage mutant shill posters.
Have a bump, you need it.

Have you looked through all 12 gbs of archives, shill? If you have, post pics of the extracted files. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and cry to your libshit employers.

>this larp again
Is this gonna go on until one of you downloads the zip bomb using their 56kB dial up connection only to realise its nothing of interest

>no info
SHOW PICTURES OF THE EXTRACTED FILES, SHILL

>muh 12 GB
Better get to crackin' then granny! Report back after your nap.
>Muh shills
Zero proof.

You cunt could have told me you're baking. Gj tho, there seems to be an emergency shift for shills right now

You show it. Something actually valuable.

inb4 this retarded thread stays up for 2 months straight and reaches V500

"hopefully we will get some dirt"

I'm a shill and there is nothing to be found

>he doesnt have the files

Here's a screenshot before shareblue realized they fucked up and fixed their server

t.shill

More screenshots

Sup cunts, time for a nap yet?

Are you working with archiveteam? I've been fuskering shit like this for years.

Ive seen them b4 they closed and all of these are Just Obama in different sizes
No joke

That's from bluenationreview, another closely related site that also had similar issues

We already reviewed all the files in the last 2 threads.

There was nothing there. Getting sleepy.

The burden of proof is on you and apparently 7 threads is not enough to post anything substantive.

>Stupid shit no one cares about

Aussies are almost as bad as Amerimutts.

>muh zero proof haha cant do anything now
trump had zero proof (of collusion/sex/etc.)
hillary had zero proof (of collusion/emails/etc.)

zero goes both ways.

>hurry I have to go scam
Runescape thought me better

Because mega fucking has slow downloads. The torrent also sucks. Now fuck off shill

>muh shills

>Screenshots of files
>Literally nothing
>OOH MUH GAWWWWWWWD! HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S MUH HOLY GRAIL!
This LARP makes me sleepy.

Archive for leaked bluenationreview:
mega (dot) nz/#F!uMgSFbqD!0pBq0ew7uZ0KDqrmR-C86g

ITS FUCKING NEW ZEALAND
YOU FUCKING MEME FLAG MUZZIE KIKE RAT

Apparently you glow in the dark

>Makes excuses
Sure thing, gramps. Where's my cookies? Will you tell me more about Korea?

That's the fucking main directory shill. Too bad we caught it before you did

>New Zealand
Ah, so even less relevant than Australia. Got it.

you shills.

yes internationally maybe
but not for making threads

>Mom stop telling me to clean my room, you god damn dyson vacuum shill

And there's literally nothing in it besides gay shit. And you LARPs are too busy sucking each other off over it and Sup Forums has grown tired of your shit. Just like we did with CBTS.

go to a character assassination or pro muslim thread or whatever
thats where you guys shine

This is boring
Im going 2 sleep
Heres my geo flag Hans
Fuck it or whatever
Keep making larps sweetie
And Yes i was the nazi last thread

Part 1 from the files

I am a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

>this faggot speaks for all of Sup Forums
all my keks

>Crapple
>Can't even screenshot
K gramps. Time for bed.

No but seriously. If you can't summarize anything you've found in 7 threads this doesn't deserve any more threads.

scroll up to see the shills on overdrive

>"this FAST THREAD is boring"
>there are no shills even if the same group posting damage control over and over again

You guys need to stop this, you'll be arrested and you'll gain nothing out of it.

BUT WE NEED 700+ BREADS BECAUSE SHILLS ARE MEAN TO ME!

its staying up for the next 10 hours at least
deal with it

Bump.

Dude why can't you join us? SSo sad to see you on the wrong side, selling your soul... and you wantbto help the poor and defeat the evil corporations while shilling for Shareblue? Pitiful!

So you're telling me you can't summarize it? Thanks, good to know. Fucking faggots.

Oh, poor shills with damage control. The more you try, the more we want to find out everything in there

>Literally spamming
Hm. Wonder when the mods will put this on where it belongs?

It's CBTS. Worse than faggots.

>Literally spamming
>11 posts by this (((ID)))
Hmmn.

Cause VERY FEW OF US HAVE DOWNLODED ALL OF IT AND EXTRACTED IT FUCKTARD. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT TAKES TO DOWNLOD 12 GBS ON MEGA OR ON A TORRENT WITH FEW SEEDS

im saying its staying up summary or no summary kiddo
you seem really desperate for this
>M-MODS PLZ!!!
>M-MOVE IT TO B-BANT PLZ!!

First off, none of your shit will matter at the end of the day. Second off, it's very much illegal and not cool. Can you not?

The summary is in the OP? I'll post more from the files. 1 sec

>Didn't read who I was replying to
>Literally spamming the same thread over and over with nothing new
K Granny. Go bake my cookies, cunt ;^)

Waste of time. Time for sleep.

Styx?

>illegal
>not cool
Just fuck up already. You leaked it on your server by accident, so it's your fault. It was publicly available, shill

2 of files

>Literal screenshots of nothing
>MUH FILES
I smell a LARP.

OH GOD. THIS IS CBTS. Fucking shit. Im so sick of these fucking kikes.

Nah. Mike.

Kek. You can’t get arrested for downloading data that was open to the public. It wasn’t a hack. Retard.

JASON GOODMAN FUCKS KIDS WITH BRYAN SINGER

I'm getting sleepy. Aren't you sleepy, too, user? We should all get some sleep.

the screenshot shows a directory of files on the shareblue site. How is that a nothing, shill?. Your damage control skill really sucks...

George Webb is a treasonous kike who is paid off by israel.

example of people trying to discourage but NOT actually leaving.

something is scaring them

First it was
>MUH
Then
>MUH PEDO REPTILIANS!
Then
>MUH EMERGENCY STATE AND EO!
Now
>MUH SHAREBLUE FILES!
None of the above ever panned out. They're really reaching for LARP. It gets more and more ridiculous every time. The saddest part is they spam these threads a million fucking times before the mods finally move them to

>You leaked it on your server by accident

They're not mine and I'm not a fan of Hillary either. I just think this isn't cool and not respectable. I thought conservatives had better moral ground than this?

Laura Loomer is a treasonous kike who is paid off by Arnon Milchan.

>MUH FILES!
Literally nothing. Fake and gay. Time for sleep.

I honestly hope she gets fucking gassed.

Keep the threads going. The shills are all upset about this one. David Brock is so stressed out he ordered two teen boys this time.

She's actively committing treason by working for an Israeli billionaire to subvert the united states.

>Literally nothing
Commie propaganda. Oh wow. Big fucking deal.

I just finished reading all the files and found nothing substantial or interesting at all. No need to bother wasting your time downloading this. It's about midnight in America right now, shouldn't we all be getting some sleep?

David Seaman is a treasonous kike.

Maybe we should talk the CBTS boomers into hunting her down with the fudd rifles.

Lift the veil is a jewish shill.

Here's some real info, goyim ;^)

Pictures of downloaded and extracted file, shill? Just fuck off already. You already failed

david wilcock is a treasonous kike paid by israel.

this glorious watching you guys flail about like this

They really can’t meme. All that Soros cash flushed down the toilet.

Same. Well assuming most people here have family to be with in the morning or find something meaningful to do that's not tied to sleeping in late. I keep telling them it's nothing so others like you might get some not to waste their time in this shit.