Way to go drumpfsters. You destroyed Europe

Way to go drumpfsters. You destroyed Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7ga6qxJh-o
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-coldest-winter-20172018/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-sun-is-cooling-faster-than-anyone-suspected/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is the climate driving them out of the middle east? I mean, look at Israel, doesn't seem to be a climate catastrophe there, displacing thousands of people.

>660,000
>66

What did the globalists mean by this?

>doesn't know that the mexican gulf to europe atlantic ocean stream is getting weaker and weaker every year, leading to a possible ice age in Europe that will freeze all the shitskins

build wall

>660,000
Can we try a little harder and displace 6 thousand more? What will that take, 10 more Trump tweets?

This whole tying of climate change and third world immigration/POC oppression bullshit is one of the strangest, most absurd ways of thinking I've ever seen in my life. 10 years ago I would have never thought it would be a mainstream idea. It's like something just flipped and society went full clown world.

told ya global warming was the next big scam to flood the west.
the left got vicious towards anyone who didn't blindly believe it.

Guys, this is serious. Global warming has evolved and is now spawning vehicles to shepard people to Europe.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Shit wrong thread

B-but its just too hot user they don't have enough water n food n sheeeit.

>literally evolved for a hot climate
>go to cold climate once it gets hotter
gee (((they))) aren't even trying anymore

Nice copypasta.

I'll use it in the future

Global Warming = The whole earth but the west is effected by climate change.

It isn't when you realize that environmentalism and the new oppression ideology are just secular adaptations of the Catholic/Jesuit mentality of self-loathing centered around a concept of original sin (eating the apple / despoiling the planet / being born white ). It is the concept of 'sin' that must be washed away, whether through tithes, carbon credits or public acts of contrition that fuel these terrible, self-destructive ideologies.

So from that perspective, 'environmental racism' is perfectly synchronous and logical.

It’s such bullshit.

Europe is tiny compared to Africa. It isn’t about finding inhabitable land.

For some reason some people just want a shitload of foreigners to swamp Europe... that’s it they can pull a thousand excuses out of their ass, but they want this shit to happen for their own reasons

>660,000 more people
>reads closer one more time
>PER YEAR

RIP Europe. I'll never get to visit

Kek, yeah Global Warming is totally why the rapefugees are flooding western nations.

this is such an obvious ploy to justify mass immigration. I can't believe people still fall for this bullshit.

Dont let them in
Its that easy

"Some reason"

Yeah destroying Christendom has nothing to do with it.

It's not like globalist Commies all belong to a cult bent on destroying the Kingdom of God and handing the world over to Lucifer or anything

Just don't let them in?

>first it was war
>then it was famine
>now its "warming"
uh huh....

You bastards.

I guess they'll need to invest more in bullets and fences

youtube.com/watch?v=o7ga6qxJh-o

Europe doesn’t have to take in these people. They’re making themselves do it.

They can all jump into the sea for all I care. Why should Europe take any of these niggers in? The western world has no obligation to save these faggots.

If europe plays it cards right, they could be in for a good time.

OP's pic has a strong jawline and great cheekbones. Having people like him in the gene pool will enrich and beatify Europe.

The west is affected worst, we get all Africanised

The immigration of shit skins to Europe is simply an effort of taking any and all wealth that isnt being spent out of the commom mans pocket.
You own a phone and TV and house, so we'll give your remaining money to get mohamut the same. No need to save it, always consume.

(((global warming)))

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-coldest-winter-20172018/

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-sun-is-cooling-faster-than-anyone-suspected/

go now

>we should colonize the Mars n shiet
>oh no, it's 2.0 C warmer on Earth, our civilization will collapse
Mmmmhhhmmmm.
While global warming is probably a net negative, even though it's also probably beneficial for the boreal countries, Africa's problem is overpopulation and Europe's problem is a demographic collapse. The whole migration issue has demographic causes and nothing else.

This ^

I'm scared user, they will try here too I'm afraid

It's Jewish pilpul. It has nothing to do with climate change but they will try to persuade you to think that it is.