In the past...

>In the past, leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) have consistently opposed marriage between different ethnicities. Apostle Boyd K. Packer publicly stated in 1977 that "We’ve always counseled in the Church for our Mexican members to marry Mexicans, our Japanese members to marry Japanese, our Caucasians to marry Caucasians, our Polynesian members to marry Polynesians. ... The counsel has been wise."[1] Nearly every decade beginning with the church's formation until the 1970s has seen some denunciation against miscegenation, with most focusing on black-white marriage. The teachings of church leaders on race and interracial marriage stem from "biological and social" principles and have garnered criticism and controversy.[2]:89–90[3]:42–43 One exception was intermarriage with Native Americans, who Mormons believed descended from Israelites.[4]:64

Is Mormonism redpilled? My Grandpa's side of the family are all reformed LDS but he didn't pass it on to my mother because my Grandma was baptist and they just had my mom go to both churches which seemed to confuse her. The fact that the Mormons wrote new holy texts to do with America is something I also appreciate and wish mainstream denominations would have a go at. The Semitic quality of Christianity is my least favorite thing about it.

I don't know if I've ever seen Mormonism discussed here. Is anyone "woke" on it? Are there any Mormon Sup Forumsacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/fox13now.com/2017/06/23/lds-bishop-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_abuse_cases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like every religion, it's a bunch of fantastic sounding bullshit. The fact that it's such a young religion (i.e. it's history of formation is known) makes it possible to demonstrate mountains of evidence.

That said, if you want to pick a religion for whatever purposes, Mormonism is probably the best. Focus on family, self-improvement, community, on and on and on. They've perfected it all literally with scientific precision.

the short answer is yes. the long answer is also yes. anti- Mormonism is the most Reddit of religious opinions.

Jesus came to america and told niggers that they were black because they did evil shit

so yea

I'm more of a pagan but Mormonism and Amishness seem like the most woke forms of Christianity. I'd probably go to church if any church would accept my belief in other gods.
They did it to themselves with the underwear thing, but they seem unexpectedly baste.
Is that true? That's pretty awesome. It said on that wiki page that they thought they could turn the Indians back into a "delightful white" by mixing with them. Them wanting to mix with the "Israelis" is a bit off to me, but they're still better than 100% of other sects I've seen on that particular issue.

>>In the past

That's a strike against mormonism for you, then. If you can't stick with orthodoxy they won't tolerate you for very long.

Mormons are delusional about God (believing Him not to be omnipotent) so it's not surprising they're also delusional about race.

I did a huge research project on mormonism

They're fucking insane. Intergalactic underwear, retarded cult shit, and a bunch of faggy social norms.

But I will give them credit, they basically turned Utah into a white ethno-state. Shitskins don't even bother moving there because they don't want to deal with the mormons.

We can learn a lot from the Mormons in regards to making money and keeping shitskins out.

I don't think they've officially cucked - they've just been less loud about it.
I wasn't considering converting to mormonism or anything like that. I appreciate that they do have an orthodoxy though.
Is it true Australians believe god is a crocagator?
>His underwear is only in one galaxy

Mormonism is kind of purple pill

They leaders are clearly redpilled. They are one of strongest progenitors of the white race on the planet right now. That can't be overlooked. However your average mormon is a bluepill brainwashed pseudocuck.

We believe God is omnipotent. There's a talk called "Seven Deadly Heresies" by McConkie that specifically says any Mormon suggesting God to still be learning or otherwise not omnipotent needs to repent. It's a false doctrine sometimes propagated by half-educated mormons that prefer pontificating instead of knowing the doctrine.

Mormon here

If you haven't read the Book of Mormon, then go read it.

I am white and my wife is filipina and I still agree with the statement Boyd K Packer stated.

AMA

It’s not Christianity. It’s a ripoff of freemasonry warped through the mind of a 19th century polygamist fraud artist. One step removed from Scientology. Just google Mormon secrets and vidya of all their secret ceremonies come up. Magic underware is just the beginning of bizarre...

Free masons came from the knights Templar. Knights Templar were protectors of ancient temple rituals. Anything taken out of context is strange. There is nothing strange about Mormon temple rituals, its all symbolic and represents our mortal journey to return to live with God our Creator.

Yeah. A stuff like Jesus created earth, and God lives on a planet called Kolob. Eden is in Missouri. Just bizarre shit, even by religion standards.

What about omniscience?

Honestly, I'd find it easier to believe in Mormonism if you said no given the long-standing philosophical contradiction between omniscience and free will.

>Mormon here
>I am white and my wife is filipina

What the fuck man? There are tons of single white girls in LDS wards.

>Jesus Created earth
Why is that strange?
> God lives on a planet called Kolob
Kolob is a star
> Eden in Missouri
The earth is billions of years old.

It looks like you have just read a lot of anti-Mormon literature instead of reading the Book of Mormon. You can't prove anything empirically when it comes to religion, that would defeat the purpose of faith. If you haven't read the Book of Mormon cover to cover, your opinions would change if you did. If you're a Christian, you will convert after reading the Book of Mormon.

RED PILLS FOR ALL

RED PILLS FOR ALL

RED PILLS FOR ALL

>dude just read the Torah bro
>dude nevermind the Talmud
This is how you sound. Fuck off (((Mormon))) faggot. Everyone of you talk like you’ve been brainwashed. Every fucking church in the world is open to the public, even the Vatican, but your temples are members only. Who knows what kind of faggy shit you do in there.

Jehovah created the Earth under the direction of the Father and is the God of the Old Testament. When he condescended to Earth, he was named Jesus, and prayed to his Father many times.

Kolob is just a name for a planet, which happens to be close to the throne of God. It means very very little to anyone who is focused on the Doctine of Christ: Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Holy Spirit and Enduring to the end. You are sliding the discussion anytime you focus on bizarre details.

Jesus cursed a fig tree, Moses had interactions with a burning bush. A talking ass complained to its master. Ham was cursed for mocking his father after he found him naked. Elisha called a she bear to maul some kids that made fun of his hair. The Hebrews blew horns and a city wall fell down.

Gods ways are not mans ways, and if you're going to jump to the "Mormons believe this one weird thing" meme, you are being willfully ignorant to the fact that lots of things are bizarre in the way God works with men to bring about his purposes.

Challenge us with Doctrine, not with calling us weird. The truth is that The Church Christ organized as described in Acts was corrupted and is now restored and back in action. We have the priesthood authority to baptize and teach all nations, heal the sick and perform temple work. We have a living prophet and apostles, and seventy. This is the real deal, and it is God's kingdom on earth. America belongs to the righteous and was prepared for the express purpose of restoring the church and preparing the way for Christs second coming. Adam and Eve traveled through Missouri at some point in some way. It is not where we believe Eden is.

Who was allowed in the temple in the Old Testament?

The Catholic Church is an unholy mix of paganism and Christianity that should be abandoned completely by any serious Christian. How dare you hold up Catholic Churches as the standard of what Gods church should do.

I went to mormon church. There were niglets running around. I didn't go back.

Mormons believe the earth is 7000 years old. The official doctrine (and matters where science and faith conflict): it that “it is a matter of speculation”. In terms of Christianity, Mormons reject basic tenets of all Christian faiths, like substitutionary atonement and the divinity of Christ. It’s not a Christian faith. Like scientology it tries to sneak Christ in, like Scios it’s essential a space cult made up by a fraud artist based on the memes of the day (Egyptology, freemasonry). Buy, hey, if you want to tithe 10%for the rest of your life (tracked by the LDS, on penalty of losing the afterlife), go crazy. You’ll get to be a god on your planet after you die. Just marry right, because you’ll be stuck with a bitch you divorced, forever and ever...

So interracial kids are ok if they are half Native American. Which would also mean ok if they are Mexican.

You bitter fucking leaf

>white girls in single LDS wards

True, however my wife is a 10/10 and looks white with her predominately Spanish ancestry, makes 6 figures, and has wealthy parents who own a lot of land and islands in the Phillipines. My wife is very subservient and caters to all my needs. It's hard to find that these days on top of a good family and wealth.

Where are you pulling the 7000 years idea from? I took geology at BYU and we read many talks of Apostles supporting an ancient earth. There is no official doctrine here, period.

>Adam and Eve traveled through Missouri at some point in some way. It is not where we believe Eden is.

Redpill us on this goy

>their faces when I suddenly whip my dick out

when i was 5 i went to disneyland with my aunt's family and when i was on a roller coaster my older cousin slapped me for saying "oh my god" (he was 10 at the time) so i hate them

forgot to mention my aunt's family was mormon

>he thinks I only meant Catholic church
Protestant churches are open.
Mosques are open.
Buhddist temples are open.
Mormon temples are closed because they can’t let people know the faggy shit that goes on in there. The only way you attract people is young hot white girls. Admit it. There’s nothing else attractive about your faith. You use sex to get new followers.

Is Mormonism red-pilled?

Good question, I asked myself this question a very long time ago, and I went to my nearest Mormon Chapel to find out.

The answer is:

no, FUCK NO.

Mormons are pro-jew.

Just another goofball Protestant sect of philo-semites.

fuck 'em.

7000 is the biblical age. Obviously the problem is that your BYU geology class was reading talks from “apostles” (and other Mormon leaders that try to reconcile the bizarre beliefs) instead of scientific text.

Our churches are open to the public. Our sacred symbolic ceremonies in our temples are not for the very sentiment you display. Our temples are closed on sundays actually. Nothing is "secret" in the Mormon church, there are certain subjects however that we regard as very sacred and therefore do not want to discuss it with non-members who only want to criticize and prove our religion is a farce. Why would we "cast pearls before swine"? All we do in our temples is make covenenants with God.

>dude just read the Torah bro
>dude nevermind the Talmud

All I said was if user read the BOM, his opinions would change. I never said it was a prerequisite to anything.

>Vatican open to public

Lol ok, not true.

>who knows what faggity shit you do in there

If there was weird stuff going on in Mormon temples, people would know.

What about Reuben S. Clark?

Who was allowed in the temples of the Bible you twat? Levites only, and they took turns after being washed and anointed with cows blood. A temple of the Lord is different than a church or meetinghouse. I'm sure you know what goes on in there. It's available information. God will not be mocked with the unclean entering his house.

This based Mormon bro.

So Mormons are kikes essentially?

Do you cut ur dicks up too coz muh covenant n sheeit?

Fucking wannabe jews.

You’re full of shit. Why didn’t they let me into the Temple then?
I said Vatican churches. Hell most of the Vatican is open to the public. So you lie again.
We don’t know about the secret ceremonies. Low level Mormon shill won’t know either.
Mormonism is basically Islam for white people who want multiple wives, and to fuck other less powerful members’ wives. You’re all a bunch of dishonest degenerates and I’m glad people can see right through you.

I am pretty sure you're reading a lot of anti Mormon literature.

The fact that you think mormons reject the divinity of Christ just screams you've been misled.

The Mormon churches name is "the church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints"

The purpose of the Book of Mormon introduction page is to testify that "Jesus is the Christ"

Just that piece of information alone suggests you have been severely misinformed.

“Sacred not secret” is the standard line of the LDS, bordering on official doctine. And total bullshit head fake. The fact is, it is supposed to be secret, the LDS even issuing new orders to prevent more video leaks of temples and ceremonies. And no other legitimate religion hides their sacred rites. Even something as bizarre as caotholoc transubstanciation is open and tat parent. But morons hide. And they hide on purpose. And when confronted they lie and deflect.

You guys are the “sign up before entering our website” of shitty religious cults.
Tell me why I should join Mormonism if not for hot white girls and polygamy. Admit it, your biggest selling point is not faith, but sex. Your founder reeks of bullshit con artist. Your missionaries are as aggressive as telephone marketers or used car salesmen. I feel bad for the innocent naive people you’ve tricked.

I prefer a non strict interpretation of Mormonism, marrying young within your ethnicity, having a lot of children, family and community first. Then a less strict approach to the more dogmatic rules such as caffeine intake, magic undies, and ceremony. Overall seems like one of the better organized religions compared to Jehovah’s Witnesses or Scientology. Even Islam is more wack then Mormonism.

Don't forget that polygamists always have ugly wives.

At least with monogamy you can seize a hot thot if ur based, even in this day and age of feminism.

I'd rather fuck one hot thot for 2 decades than 8 ugly chicks over a lifetime.

> Leaders redpilled
> Followers blue pilled

What is every religion on earth?

Can't believe I'm engaging an Aussie and a Leaf, but here we go.

Tell me mate, where in the new or Old Testament does it say we don't need temples anymore? What is meant in 1 Corinthians 15:29?

Mormonism is just a religion like any other, you will find good people, and bad people within. I live in Salt Lake City. All of the administrators at my last job were Mormons, and in my opinion, they were all garbage.

Mormonism is a bonified luciferian religion. And no, that does not mean "satanist" or they worship the devil.

>letting someone else tell you what to do

that's real redpilled, sheep

I don't give a fuck 'bout ur jew religion mate.

Go build all the kike temples u want and larp as OT kikes for all I care.

Just don't get butthurt when we laugh at yous coz u people look fucking retarded.

Just convert to Judaism and move from Utah to Israhell.

You were not allowed in the Temple because you were not worthy to enter. God has standards for his house, and unresolved sins and unbaptized heathens must first clean their souls before entering.

>why did'nt they let me into the temple then?

Because you're a non believer and only members are allowed. Why would we allow someone who has not displayed any sincere desire to follow Christ to walk in the most sacred halls and rooms of our religion just for him to satisfy his curiosity?

>To gain salvation in the fullest degree possible and live with God forever, sealed to your spouse for all eternity
>Living Prophets and continuous revelation
>to enjoy the gift of the Holy Ghost as described in Acts 8
>to have answers to questions that others give up on trying to answer
>to raise a family in truth and righteousness and stand as a beacon to the world
>to hold the Preisthood power of God as described in the book of acts and elsewhere in order to minister to others and preside in your home
>to have the joy of bringing others to the truth

Why don't you people still sacrifice bulls, stone witches and faggots, and cut ur dicks up if the OT needs to be so strictly followed that you still build temples n sheeit?

No, just read early Mormon scripture and literature and you’ll see the divinity of Christ is all over the place. Like so many things .. polygamy, race, etc, the LDS just changes its mind and denies it later. Mormon are self defined Christians. It’s a good marketing plan .. and joe smith was a clever huckster .. to tie freemasonry to established religion. I’m sure you’ll believe when you say you’re Christian, but so much is at odd with accepted Christian theology .. yall made up a whole a new Testament out of nothing ... that no one else would.

In the last days they will put good for evil and evil for good.

All I can say is that Jesus Christ is the only was to salvation, and you must be baptized by proper authority. That authority lies in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

I am so confused.

Are you saying that mormons do NOT believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior and God of this world?
What have we changed our mind about?

Aww can't answer my questions?

Yeah ur religion is totally legit, so truthful it's impervious to criticism and water tight. Obviously.

Btw Leviticus says keeping slaves (bondsmen) is fine. Where are ur slaves? Plenty of niggers around Utah for you guys. Have at it.

I am glad there is another mo-mo here on /pol

Because that was in the law of Moses, which was preparatory to the Law of Christ. Burnt offerings were done away with after Christ's intercessory sacrifice on behalf of all. Before Moses and his crew of people that couldn't handle the law of Christ, Many prophets and people performed Temple ordinances. Temples have been around since the beginning.

Animals weren't sacrificed in the holy of Holies. The temple is for covenant making and learning. Always has been.

Considering Joseph Smith was a renegade freemason. You decide

Because Leviticus detailed the lesser law which was only for the Hebrews because they were too pathetic to handle the Law of Christ, which was lived several times before (Adam, Enoch, etc). The law of Moses was done away with

ex mormon here. don't get into it.

If you'd ask a question and I'll answer it you snake. I fear nothing because I love you enough to show you to the truth

>only levites in the temple
Do you have a single reference to support this?
The temple was bigger than just the sanctuary.

Yes, it was bigger than the sanctuary. That's why nonmember are allowed to enter and hang out in the waiting room, just as people would hang out and congregate in the outer courtyards of the Temple where Jesus would teach them.

Let me find a reference on levites. Give me a bit

From what I understand

Free masons are an off shoot of the knights Templar

The knights Templar anciently had knowledge of temple ordinances

Joseph Smith joined the free masons to learn and restore the temple ordinances in their entirety. The way I see it, the temple ordinances were corrupted and bits and pieces were held onto by the knights Templar and later the free masons. Joseph Smith restored the temple ordinances how they were originally.

utah Sup Forumsmeetup when

801? 435? 503?

Is that you Elder Holland?

Except the sacrifices (the main reason to go to the temple) were outside the levite only areas.
The temple went anyone > jews only (altar was here) > holy place (levites only) > holy of holies (ark, etc, only 1 levite a year)

You’re confused because Mormon teachings on divinity (and it’s nature) are confusing and contradictory. Suffice it to say, Mormon theology of spirit-children, god potential, lots of stuff ..directly contradicts wide and accepted Christian theology on divinity. You can claim Mormon claim Christ’s divinity, but it is on your own terms and theology that the rest (and widest) sects of Christianity do not. Which is why mormons aren’t Christian.

Why did you leave?
I have met some mean members

>Semitic quality of Christianity
This shows a retarded understanding of Semites and Christians.
>writing a new holy book for America
Everything in America is fake and gay, even their "religions"

Should whites adopt polygamy to preserve our race in times of desperation?

Let's go with these
2 Chronicles 23:6
Jeremiah 33:21
Leviticus 18:20-24
Luke 1 (Zacharias is a levitical priest)

And also, the priesthood shifted from only the tribe of Levi to all those in Christs church, because he is the eternal priest ( this is in Hebrews somewhere)

Can you cite in scripture what exactly is contradictory?

I can find you scriptures in the Bible that illustrate spirit children and god potential.

Post whatever is contradictory or confusing and I can show you in the Bible and clarify your misunderstandings.

What is the definition of a Christian? A belief that Jesus Christ is the literal son of God and that there is no other way to salvation except through faith in him alone. Mormons are Christian based on that definition. Considering how different the different Christian sects are from one another, it would be fair to alienate other denominations as "non-Christian" based on whatever vague standard you have to classify someone as a Christian.

Those all refer to the sanctuary, ie the holy place and holy of holies.
You're essentially telling everyone that's not a priest to sit in the court of the gentiles, when God deliberately destroyed the temple and has not let it be rebuilt.

Yes.

Lmaooooo fucking Sup Forums of all places
Endorsing an obvious pedophile ring?

The bishops of these churches are allowed to take young girls alone in a room and ask them if they have been masturbating or having sex, in a religion that drills into young adults having sex before your married needs to be kept a secret, and then gets covered up by the church that also owns a state.

That's a big assumption that the main reason the temple exists was for burnt offerings. Those are not necessary after Christ obviously. The inside of the modern temples (past the waiting room) is analogous to the holy place. Only a couple temples have a holy of Holies.

Why are bits and pieces of the temple scattered in things like Masonic rites and other supposed higher-learning groups? Because the temple is a place to be instructed and to make covenants which have not changed from Adam until now. The burnt offerings were outside the holy place.

I didn't leave because I got my fee fees hurt by anybody. On the contrary everyone I worked or interacted with in the church
were cheery people. I've met and talked with several of them as I've become one of the "projects" in the ward -- you know I used to organize and talk about people like me. It's funny now I'm on the receiving end.

Anyway, for all of my life I was taught that Joseph Smith translated the BOM behind a curtain whilst using the urim and thummim. Keep it mind, I graduated seminary, went to church every week, served in the deacon, teacher, pries quorum leadership, went on a mission etc. I'm sure you know as I know how you're brainwashed into not believing "anti mormon" lies. Well as it become more evident that the "anti mormon" lies were actually not lies the church kept pulling quick ones like releasing statements about how Joseph "sometimes" translated the book using the seer stone and a hat. Yet, I had never heard any mention of this before, except from who I thought were anti LDS fanatics. I wondered why? Why hide something like that? It got me to investigate church history for myself. What I found was really fucked up. Multiple recollections of the first vision. The kinderhook plates. Josephs actual sexual relationship with his many wives (growing up I was told the polygamy was purely for shelter / to look out for widows). The fact he had a young wife bothers a lot but not me because that's just how the culture was. Jesus I've type a shit load and I could keep going on and on. Oh also about how the book of abraham was basically just an egyptian burial script that he bought from a traveling salesmen and doctored to be a bit different bothered me too. Another whole facet that bothers me is that the LDS religion bends to the whim of society like dogs and what is practiced currently will probably not be in 100 years. Just look back 100 years. A "true" religion wouldn't do this.

Basically, the entire thing is false from the ground up.

>pedophile ring
Show me where?
The Mormon church would have collapsed on itself a long time ago if this were the case in its leadership positions.

The "secret" worship in the sanctuary was also done away with. Remember the curtain being torn in half, from top to bottom, when Jesus died?

>google.com/amp/fox13now.com/2017/06/23/lds-bishop-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/amp/

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_abuse_cases

Ive heard that the Mormans are actually more influential than jews, possibly even manipulating the jews. They understand genetics better than any other religion. They will purposely seek out A-Type personalities that are also extremely intelligent and attempt to convert them. Like outgoing doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, etc. Once they convert they throw a bunch of good looking women at them, get all the women pregnant, and raise the kids as mormon with or without the convert ever finding out. So a race of super smart super alpha super good looking mormons are running the world behind the scenes as free masons or somewhat smart, super gamma(they certainly aren't alpha males, but they also aren't pushover betas, so they are manipulative gammas, they cant beat you like a man so they beat you by being manipulative weasels), ugly as fuck jews are running the world relatively in the open(we can find them with little research). In terms of secret societies, the free masons are generally seen as a force for good, while the illuminati are generally seen as a force for evil. Sescicret socities operate outside the parameters of the jewish banking, media, science, and political systems. They operate outside the parameters of the current world order. The free masons attempt to do their own thing but always seem come together when more then one of them is needed to fight a new evil that plagues humanity, the magna carta was created by supposed free masons, the american constitution was created by supposed free masons, some even say the bible was written by supposed free masons. Mormanism has tenets of free masonry in it. Mormonism became a way for the free masons to cultivate more A-type personalities that have the ability to enact change on the world through force of will. Alex Jones was supposedly asked to join mormonism when he was younger and I suspect John McAfee agreed to their little offer as he has 49 children,id bet my left nut that Trumpwasasked to

Falling for the Joseph Smith is perfect meme. Let me guess, were you just saddened and shocked that a Jospeh had a pistol in Carthage jail too?

People hated Moses. They hated Enoch, Elijah, Elisha, John, Peter, Paul, and Moroni too. Prophets are always hated by those persuaded by the devil. Prophets are always imperfect. Hinging your testimony of Christ and salvation on Joseph Smith's reputation is sad and misplaced. You are weak in the faith, and you can be strong again. Kneel, pray for the spirit, then read the Book of Mormon. Repeat daily. I couldn't care less about Joseph's mistakes. By their fruits you shall know them.

I have read a lot of anti-Mormon literature and I have been through all that stuff you're talking about. In the end, the only thing that keeps me active in the church is the Book of Mormon. There is no way in my mind that the BOM could have been fabricated.

Did you stop reading the BOM? I went inactive for a little bit after my mission and almost left the church. If you don't have a strong conviction about the BOM on whether it is false or factual, I would urge you to do your due dilligence and get to that point, whether it is yes or no. You only live once.

Of course you can point to biblical scripture, because Mormonism is reinterpretation based on the Book of Mormon. The bible is what you want it to mean.

One clear example of divergence from accepted Christian theology, as it pertains to divinity, is the LDS practice of only praying to “the Father”, not Christ. There’s lot of flavours to Christianity, but trinitarianism is one of the core theological beliefs, coequality and divinity of father-son/Christ-holy sprit. Mormons convoluted theology of a godhead that places Jesus body and sprit distinct and subservient to god the father is a rejection of that Christian Logos; place Mormonism in the same category as Jehovas witnesses, Christian scientists, and other sects that certainly follow Christ’s teachings, but wouldn’t be necessarily be called Christian.

I do remember that. The veil represented the divide between The earth and God's presence. Because he completed the great sacrifice, and because he sent the comforter to always be with us, that event represented a change in that man was now able to be with god via the Holy Spirit and the sacrifice made complete.

Modern temples are analogous to the holy place, and like I said, I think only a couple have a holy of holies, but DESU that particular part could be false, I honestly don't remember. I believe they are not used like the pre-Christ holy of Holies though. More like a special spot for the prophet to use for particularly serious prayer or whatnot. That's my speculation. I should know the answer but I don't on that bit

Are you talking about the trinity of God the father, Christ the son, and the Holy Ghost being one in the same and not separate entities?

Nice try faggo, stuffing your Mormon fact sandwich with Illuminati versus Freemason lies.

The Mormons are highly organized and interesting to read about, but they don't hold a candle to the Jew World Order.

(((Accepted Christian theology)))

You nicean cuck

Who did Christ pray to? I'll wait.

Basically.

Joseph's character isn't what bothers me. I understand that "he was just a man", although if you ask me the church treats him more like an idol than they should. Anyway, what bothers me is the fact that he made everything up, and then the church deliberately white washes history in order to make it more appealing to members & non members alike. And then when you study things for yourselves it's like you're getting slapped in the face.

Of course I stopped reading, I threw my book of mormon in the trash a long time ago. How can you read something like that and believe in it's authenticity when there are so many inconsistencies? I'm sure you've studied the cesletter & the additional fairmormon followup which does a thorough comparsion of the BOM.

I converted to Mormonism because they taught me how to pray (at age 25, never knew before) and I had a beautiful experience that convinced me Jesus is the savior and God exists. I shall probably never go to a Temple, too much of a sinner. Some times I wounder if I'm just chasing that amazingly spiritual experience.

My local chapel is fairly good and has lots of cute/loud white kids but I think half may leave when they become adults. A leader of the church who has become a close friend is really level headed, talks about ""molly mormons" and makes jokes that he "joined a cult". I think the church is different in Utah than here.