Stickman btfo

he was jailed because he violated the terms of his bail for having a "deadly weapon", specifically a kubotan, pic related.

archive.is/5K5XC

> In a video he posted publicly on Facebook, Chapman is seen off-roading in a truck in a state park in San Francisco. The truck, a Jeep-type vehicle, had Trump and American flags on it. A park ranger pulls it over and arrests Chapman, who is found in possession of a Kubaton key-chain, Chapman explains in one of his videos.
>Judge Yolanda Northridge ruled that while unfortunate that Chapman’s car was broken into, he did not need the weapon to protect himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/VSP-Urethral-Penis-Stainless-Hollow/dp/B078KDKQJQ/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514097024&sr=8-2&keywords=cum thru penis plug
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjbtOPdhqLYAhUFoZQKHXewBHMQyCkIKzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNhB0R-bIQ&usg=AOvVaw2TP8wlOJOvGMV8P73XBpub
youtube.com/watch?v=mwMkDEZ60GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

san francisco is looking more and more like europe every day except with mexicans

>B-but it's TACTOCOOL ;_;

what a limp dicked faggot

should have just got one of those flashlight shaped clubs

Hahahahaha! What a dumb fag. I hope he gets culturally enriched in jail.

are you sure he wasn't arrested for having this?
amazon.com/VSP-Urethral-Penis-Stainless-Hollow/dp/B078KDKQJQ/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514097024&sr=8-2&keywords=cum thru penis plug

>key-chain

>carrying any sort of a weapon in Commiefornia
>not just calling it a glass-breaker
The judge is a kike, but Stickman is an idiot.

>&keywords=cum+thru+penis+plug

Or just a metal flashlight

OI M8
BIN THAT KEYCHAIN
IS THAT A KINDER BUENO EGG?
YOU'RE GOING AWAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME SUNSHINE

awesome - fuck that guy

the joke is that you put it in your pee hole.

Why not just use a fucking pen?

The law actually classifies that as a weapon?

I'd like to see the language used.

It's a fuckin' rod. People can't possess rods?

I would just like to drop by to say that 95% of the posters in this thread thus far are absolutely retarded. Like autistic failed abortion with Down's syndrome retarded.

So he owns a truck that can kill dozens of people at once, but he cant own a stick? Logic.

too cool for you

It's OK, everyone in Cali has AIDS now anyways so their suffering should soon be over.

>The law actually classifies that as a weapon?
Probably not, but the judge declared it to be a deadly weapon so stickman is in jail now with a $400k bail. Meanwhile Yvette Felarca only received a $25k bail and Eric Clanton got $100k.

Definitely a witchhunt all around. Fuck this country

it's also a keychain self defence weapon used in the martial art of CBT

Should call him spicman

you knew exactly what to search for & in general many things about this stuff
pic related user

I have one of these, is that illegal wtf?

it's from a spicy meme

google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjbtOPdhqLYAhUFoZQKHXewBHMQyCkIKzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNhB0R-bIQ&usg=AOvVaw2TP8wlOJOvGMV8P73XBpub

wtf its like a 3" decorative paper weight a mid sized rock on the ground is a more practical weapon wtf is that faggot thing

Let's just say the State of Commiefornia is like 3 times worse than anywhere in Canada in any way shape or form, the only benefit is it's warmer.

if i find out you've been sticking things in your penis again you're grounded

What a journey this was

fuck that civnat fag

no it's legal to carry a penis plug in all fifty states

I feel fulfilled

good, guys a rat jew

I live in commiefornia(for now) and the smartest thing to do is just carry a legal knife with a seatbelt cutter and a window breaker. If a cop anyone asks, you just say it's a tool, as long as you don't say it's a weapon or it's for self-defense then it's perfectly fine.

And probably because Chapman has quite a few VIOLENT priors before the whole le epic stick man meme.
>Used to sell guns to spic gangbangers
>Armed robbery (victim was a fucking woman)
Sure no one isi fucking innocent and an angel.
But come the fuck on the faggot is a white fucking nigger.
Not to mention retarded as shit for talking about carrying that around. His fucking ego got way too massive way too fast.
He's up there in stupidity with Clanton.
Dumbass should have just invested in a solid as fuck steel multi-tool.
Worse comes to worse you could quite literally brain some faggot with the pliers on those things......or screwdriver........or knife......
And it's a goddamn "tool".
And this. Christ fuck a good sturdy steel pen from Office Max could easily puncture someone if used as an improvised weapon.
And as far as his whole furr durr I'm not a fed rant......only normy fags don't understand how the feds work.
They pile in on you BEFORE charges are filed and pretty much tell you to fall the fuck in line or get fucked by the long dick of the law.

Isn't that a janitor's keychain?

here's some footage of a CBT master demonstrating his art

youtube.com/watch?v=mwMkDEZ60GM

although this is nothing compared to the legendary japanese shotacon warriors.

Fuck California, seriously those aids ridden freaks deserve more forest fires. I wish we could just hand over the whole state to Mexico as a real offer for them to build our fucking wall. I think that would be pretty fair deal honestly better than being connected to commiefornians.

Remember when Sup Forums was shown a video of Clanton toking it up with others? I wonder if the authorities ever say that.

why are literally all altrighters autistic fat weebs?

should of just carried a 1.5'' piece of rubber hose or conduit you can smack the shit outta someone with it and it's not scary tactical looking I don't think a commiefornia cop would jam u on it

It depends if they have legal definitions for 'deadly weapon' or if deadly weapon can mean "anything that can hurt someone! :("

but yeah I got one of those heavy metal flashlights and they're sweet.

is it porcelain so you can smash your window out easier in the event you wreck your car? it would make sense it being on the keys for easy acess

wouldn't surprise me if cali has gone that extra step but more likely it's to do with what the item was sold/purchased as. shops can sell knux for example but the packaging has to say novelty item and there's a wee post that unscrews so it can be sold as a belt buckle. he didn't buy a rod, he bought a niggerbeater. truly the jewish tricks know no bounds

that thing classifies as a deadly weapon in more countries then you can imagine. In essence its just a rod and honestly similar effects can be produced with a boardmarker , dont let the image fool you , in trained hands its absolutely lethal.

Good. No one needs ARMED CONVICTED FELONS WHO HAVE DONE PRISON TIME running wild in the streets.

Based cop!

Honestly though, ignorance is no excuse. He could have purchased a non-lethal weapon, but he picked up (((a stick))) purchased from a website that clearly says it can be used for lethal force.

So is a pencil

I thought it was pretty funny that he used his position of authority, as a man with a broomhandle on the news, to convince the california right wing activists to beat each other up by declaring "green light" on pretty much everyone and sometimes on both sides of an argument. As a fellow troll, creating chaos at an IRL autist convention earns mad props.

He is a fucking queer. He is just as bad as one of them Antifa faggots

a pencil can also be used for inscription. This thing can only be used to crack skulls.

>Why not just use a fucking pen?
many of the standard kubotan techniques rely upon the stick not bending or breaking when subjected to shearing forces. e.g. some wrist locks. so whatever you use as a kubotan must be rather solid. also, there's an optimal thickness for strong grip, and pens are usually thinner than that.
nonetheless I do not doubt that carrying pens in public, whether open or concealed, will be criminalized in the near future for the sake of public safety.

And someday soon we will have someone saying something akin to: "White men's fists are dangerous, they must be amputated to keep us safe!"

>sanjayy_KaPOOr
kek

Good he is a race traitor.

a hard stick?

So that is the weapons you send to self-proclaimed state of Ukraine?

>be amerimutt
>have an arsenal capable of bringing fortresses down
>SWAT breaks into your workplace
>oi is that assault kubotan I'm seeing yoou criminal
>co-worker saw you with your ball pen in your shirt-pocket five minutes ago
>swat guys start to shout conflicting orders so you pick to follow one
>the other shoots you
>they get medal, your family shunned for hiding a kubotan wielding terrorist

>off-roading in a truck in a state park in San Francisco.
i live here in fag central and i’m wondering wtf he was doing this?

HAHAHAHAHAHNAHA fuck i just woke up and god damnit that...jesus christ thats too fucking funny.

I think if I ever have to get catheterized I'll just kill myself instead.

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

lmao truly the land of the free

First of all, this guy has kind of gone full retard and hasn't taken the best of routes since gaining fame at his first berkeley event. Secondly, 99 percent you neckbeards reading this would get their faces smashed in by this dude if they ever talked shit to him him in real life. I've met him and seen him in action and he's a pretty imposing dude.

And it kinds of pains me to defend this guy but the charges against him are complete political bs. Being the kind of activist he is i'm surprised he hasn't moved out of commiefornia already. This place is fucked. Just look at the law he was initially arrested on. It's gotta be some early 20th century bullshit from when people were still wearing top hats. And this Judge "Yolanda Northridge" obviously some kind of unabashed SJW activist said he didn't need a keychain self defense weapon to defend himself whenn i'm sure this guy gets his car vandalized and death threats from antifags daily. This place is a fucking joke.