New SNK Chapter

New chapter out, I'm getting so lost.
Completely new characters once again.

God I hate that new kid Gabi so much

You're at war, stop making jokes and being so light-hearted about the situation, you fucking dumb little slut

Ya... im pretty much done with this shit by now, its getting even worse than claymore.

It was better when they were the last humans ever vs the titans.

This. Also we're now on Reiner's side if I understand well, right ? Why the timeskip ? To allow Eren to prepare the counterattack with controlled titans against their country ?

Getting too much in the lore was stupid. Everything should have stayed mysterious and a struggle for survival. Outer humans was cool, but then everyone was a shifter and it became boring. Also we don't need to know exactly why they came, just stay vague about it.

Its another flashback

I assume these are armins titans memories, like how we got erens before

They said they lost the female titan and the colossal titan. It's not a flashback

Theyre talking about eldian and marley bullshit, its a flashback

SnK is as good as ever. You guys are being bitter bitches as always.

They're at war against middle eastern union

Their plan to get Eren back backfired and now they're attacked because they lost military power

I always find it sad when fantasy settings have science in it for this exact reason. Science catches up and makes all the fantasy stuff obsolete.

Go to /tg/ and they will tell you that this type of setting can work very well, it just needs proper building and thinking

New precious bae squad

This chapter was fucking confusing. Are they the bad guys? I dont know what the fuck is happening anymore.

Why did it become so needlessly complicated

Erens story is over

He's the main bad guy now

>now

Where?

Its fucking trash.

Are these the siblings of Bert, Reiner and Annie?

Eren should kill her. Or kill everyone but her. That would be funny.

>You're at war, stop making jokes
Is this the first chapter of this manga you read?

I don't know about Claymore I stopped reading when Priscilla became too much but I have read about it.
I don't think Isayama has a clear direction in his mind. It's "cool" to depict war but this is more cartoon war than the brutal stuff from the beginning.

>now

Gabi a best!

see

This.

>You're at war, stop making jokes
I take it you've never seen any war movies which they do Crack up jokes in middle of war. War is a bitch why make it serious all the fucking time?

Ymir a dead, stinky, worthless hobo & trash.

REMOVE GABI

Don't care if she's a bitch
The kids got moxie

She's a cold bitch

>last month was Flocke
>This month is Gabi
I fucking knew you faggots would jump on someone who got the love from a few anons here

Flocke is pure. Gabi is just Erina for the sake of pottery.

He's just pretending to be braindead.

I want to see Jean/Hitch and Armin/Mikasa next chapter.

This.
Flocke is /ourguy/.
Gabi is /ourgirl/.

>faggots
>s

How do we stop people from discussing this low quality garbage?

Having lunch with your military comrades and being on the frontlines of a battle with corpses lying around everywhere is not the same thing.

The way she is so casual about the whole situation and treat it like som kind of fun game makes her come off as sociopathic.

get rid of the two nu-males (ymirfags) = problem solved

SeeEven the main cast is casting light on the situation. Have you stopped and wondered maybe she comes off calm in this situation because she has been desensitized? Shit even Hanji and Levi tortured a dude who in turn tortured others without a second thought. Everyone is a sociopath in this manga except for MAYBE Connie and Sasha

Kill EMA.

LM soon.

She has been in the battlefront for four years, what does he want her to do, sit up in a corner and cry?

Looks like that's the case to me. Not everyone is an Armin or an Eren in times of war. People act differently to the same situation

All I'm saying is that it just doesn't seem realistic at all for a 12-something-year-old to be acting like that in a literal war battle of life and death. It took away some of the realism I have always enjoyed about the psychological reactions of the characters in this show, and turned it into a moe comedy for this one chapter.

This

Endgame right here, brothers.

I don't like Gabi or the new characters.

why are Ymirfags so racist? I mean Ymir xiself may have Swedish ancestry (in terms of nationality) but is still ethnically an ugly African male (maybe from Egypt?)

Why are marley Elodians such dumb brainwashed fools? They really believe the Marley won't simply dumb them in the trash once their done using them for their titan powers?

Fucking dumb moronic people. If this doesn't end them rebelling against the Marley then Ishamaya is a hack. Cause nobody could be this stupid.

They're self-loathing faggots who've been brainwashed for years and years. Eren is gonna fuck them up, and kill them all. Then he's gonna help those who still want to fight, and that's gonna be beautiful.

I just realized that Erens story is kinda over already, all the titans are dead, he got his revenge on Berthold and Reiner is dying anyway.

Theoretically speaking, Eren could just be killed off and replaced by any other character.

Not that i would like this idea, but it is kinda there.

Cue Gabi enters the picture

I get what you are saying but these guys are a completely different animal compared to the main cast. I mean shit they probably received the same training as BRA to become stone cold killers. They seemed more deciplined

This

>Why are marley Elodians such dumb brainwashed fools?

exactly, why can't they be super smart like the "woke" Elodians who realize that Eldian = WE WUZ KANGZ and shit

>just doesn't seem realistic at all for a 12-something-year-old to be acting like that in a literal war battle of life and death.
You're saying that from a manga where a 8 years old overpowered and killed two guys twice his size, stabbing one more than 10 times?
How is what she does any different from this and pic related? And in no ocasion did she make any joke.
How is it any less "psychological"?

And even with their training, BRA couldn't help but make friends with the walled Eldians. Reiner suffered so much, he ended up splitting his own personality. Bert cried real tears, and was desperate. And Annie is still there, she can switch sides.

>tfw new warriors try to infiltrate the walls
>get instantly btfo and captured
>Eren and co. anti-brainwash them
>paradis has now all shifters
>final war arc

What do you think?

believe it or not but some people handle drama very differently. Gabi doesn't care about what's happening around here as long as she gets what she wants, which is being a titan switcher. She practically gave up on her life archieving this

And here, once again, Muddy the nu-male cuck, whiteknighting "womyn" in military, because... well... cuck's gonna cuck?

So glad Ymir is dead, I really hope Isayama finally shows us her mangled remains in the June chapter, and I hope and pray that you will finally kill yourself, you low testosterone filth

What if Eren already released wall titans?

>believe it or not but some people handle drama very differently.

>believe it or not, I am an expert on psychology, because I have a degree in African Women's Studies and Pussyknitting (a male, by the way)

>Appear at the same time.
Really makes your brain explode.

Just hurry up and suck benji bunjo muddy ugly ass dick and get your obsession over with

are you stupid? they already killed them

implying you have a brain, Muddy

>Muddy talking about himself in third person

I want Jeantron to leave.

I want him to stay, just because you want him to leave

>Theoretically speaking, Eren could just be killed off and replaced by any other character.
No, Eren role is to eat all shifters to unite again the Ymir Fritz power and then get rid of it somehow so humanity would be completely free from titan curse.

It means that every shifter will need to be eaten by Eren in long run, including Armin, there's no point in killing shifters so their power would be reborn in someone else in some other Eldian, and since Eren is the MC and he has coordinate and this story is here and there he's the only valid candidate to end it for all.

After all all major power is now in Wall Nation hands, they have coordinate and attack titan power in one and collosal titan power in another individual and Annie locked up in crystal so her power can't be passed to someone else or she joined their side.

And on Marley side there's dying AT who will soon need new owner, there's the person who killed Ymir or will kill her, and there's Zeke and the mule titan, so only one more is a mystery of what titan it will be.

I'm pretty much expecting Marley offensive on the Wall Nation where Eren will awake the sleeping titans and hell will break lose or him marching with them through ocean, but as result Eren will eat Zeke.

I wonder if there's still any chance Ymir can be alive through all of it, I wish author would show us her death flashback already so all would lose hope about her.

>Gabi Reiss
>Colt Fritz
>Udo Hoover
>Falco Braun
>Sophia Leonhardt

>Eren.
>Caring about humanity.

Eren wants to wipe out humanity.

He doesn't look like Bert, Udo looks like Hange.
Udo Zoe.

Still to do that he needs complete titan god power which he can gain only by eating all shifters.

Can you blame them? Humans are naturally social beings. Maybe Reiner had a lonely childhood and wanted to be liked so having a large group of kids the same age was his chance to be a part of something even though that became his downfall

Was Zeke raped by Marleyans MILFs so they could keep his bloodline?

Colt and Falco are siblings.

It's Bert in glasses

So, we finally get a Reina.

He looks pretty much exactly like Bert

Exactly like Hange.

I want the sluts from Tumblr to leave but they won't.

He is even sweating.

Fuck off.

>not one, but TWO
>TWO
>timeskips
>we still haven't seen Armin willingly shifting into a titan and getting a grip of his new powers
>we will just see him randomly transforming in a future chapter with him already mastered this power

This really fucking bothers me

They kinda look like both of them at the same time. Which is kinda disturbing.

>Benji tried SO HARD to get the last post for Ymircucking in last thread

>gets cucked by me

SAD!

>she can switch sides
In your dreams.

But your a girl!!!?

Ah ok, then they're probably both Fritz then, since it was important that the Zeke titan went to a royal for some reason?

Literally Hanji.

I'm sorry, but it's happening. Annie doesn't have a clear goal, her father told her he was the only one she could thrust, Eldians already know about the outside world. Annie is either cooperating, or getting killed.

Not even close.

Keep dreaming, Benj