The Last Jedi Made SJWs look like the civilization wreckers they are

The empowered womyn command structure of the New Republic/Resistance got curbstomped by a breakaway Imperial faction originally holding only a small portion of space due to massive incompetence because women and SJWs are not capable of civilization.

It wasn't pro SJW it was redpilled. Us far rightists should love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BxiP_K667jE
youtu.be/6l9go9X1EbE
youtube.com/watch?v=YYw64mx0068
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think The Last Jedi knew what it wanted to be. Just shit. That's all it was trying for.

Hated this bitch and Rose both. It was a decent movie except for those two characters

Yes it was also in general much better then the awful ANH remake (but with no good characters).

that woman ruined the character arc of the med looking guy also the only actor other than mark hammil who actually acted in that movie was the guy who played kylo ren, everyone else was boring and did a shit job

How about that fucking sand planet? That entire battle scene was incredible with the sand flying everywhere.
That and those red guards protecting Skoney were pretty wicked

>tfw I actually thought this would be good.

I won't watch the next one, where la resistance will inevitably topple le evil empire, so in my head the evil empire wins. Forver. The end

the best was how kylo ren got the stronk girl to get wet in the panties for him

>sand
IT WAS SALT

Battle scenes in it were better then anything in TFA (which was awful) but the story was choppy...

The only truly good new movie was Rogue One though.

Shit you're right. Pic appropriate kek
Agree. These new movies have been alright but Rogue One was pretty solid all the way through. Probably going to watch it again.
Haha I thought they would end up being siblings. My dick jumped either way. Kylo Ren is such a better character now. Hope to see him win

>The only truly good new movie was Rogue One though
Only the last quarter of the movie was good. The main characters are bland as fuck, to the point I can't even remember a single one of their names. The bad guy was underwhelming as fuck and might as well have not even been there, and the middle act drags a lot too.
I also distinctly remember thinking it was extremely retarded that the black guy from the beginning just said fuck it, I'm staying here to die.

>The bad guy was underwhelming as fuck
This. He finally grew some balls at the end though. Now i'm #WithHim

What was with the retarded force projections though? And why were they banting back and forth about who would turn? How the fuck would they know?

the guy is a better actor than hayden christensen was. it was pretty funny watching her get soft for the bad boy while the nigger ended up with the fat ugly chinese bitch. too bad they ruined the concept of the jedi and spat on the heroic "cycle" of luke skywalker (siegfried/niall silver hand, etc.) often in celtic mythology the hero was no longer perfect when they lost a limb so one hero fashioned a hand of silver to complete his form. also luke embodied the solar (why he looked as sun in first movie) and was optimistic like the sun. it was very unfair to make him an old codger

don't forget the deviant art tier asian autists, one with kung fu and the other with a buster sword tier autism gun

it was like force texting

Gravel

The praetorian guards were the only thing I liked about the movie.

I heard Kylo turns SJW and kills snoke in the most cowardly way.

Kylo redeems himself from being the worst dark jedi in history in the last movie.

i havent watched it because i dont want to give disney jews one shekel to watch their propaganda. they should pay ME to watch it.

he is going to get that pussy though

You got the right idea.

Have you guys seen Molymemes video on this movie it actually makes sense

That pic. Behold the wanton fuckedness.

I did but I thought the same thing beforehand he developed it in more depth then me.

Out of all the planets they had to choose, they chose to be on the saltiest one. No wonder they lost.

no, what did he say?
I might youtube it in a bit but right now I'm in between doing things

The Last Jedi was the writers telling the viewers fuck you white males as they killed the past and the patriarchy and continued the franchise with a white woman who has powers she never earned and her only adversary is a whiny nerd.

>white woman who has powers she never earned

That's actually the natural state of women. They are born with immense unearned power through their sexual desirability. The concept of acquiring power through work and improvement is BIOLOGICALLY foreign to them.

>The Last Jedi was the writers telling the viewers fuck you white males as they killed the past and the patriarchy and continued the franchise with a white woman who has powers she never earned and her only adversary is a whiny nerd.

based

The whiny white nerd is obsessed with Hitler-er, Darth Vader. I mean, they practically hit you over the head.

You're probably not doing your analysis correctly OP.

These Jewish movies try to some sort of injustice usually.
They try to shift viewer sympathy to their democrat/liberal horse shit.
They try to push white male as an evil or an incompetent.

I haven't watched this particular movie, but I'm guessing this one is no different.

kek
yeah that's pretty much it
thank god for that man, I'll check out the video in a bit

It was a shit movie.
Mark Hamill had the only decent material to work with and was able to carry scenes. Partly because Daisy Johnson is a still developing actress saddled with, Rey is a terrible character to act which is not surprising as she is the product of tumblr-tier fanfic writers.

The other two plots are a result of the protagonists' stupidity - without which, there would be no plot. Finn can carry scenes but he is also given zero material to work with, and now is being beaten down and upstaged by a squat chinese girl while failing at an irrelevant sidequest.

Fishmouth is uncanny

>med looking guy
nice try, spic

is he a spic?
this hamill was the only thing keeping the movie going

>is he a spic
its typical hollywood / media to choose the whitest looking latino they can, so I undestand the confusion, but that dude can barely pass as sicilian.

He got so close to the cannon then got cockblocked by that gook bitch because she's wet for him.

He could've done the job needed, like a real man

Only redeemable feature of the film. I really thought she was going to go with her vagina in a "us against the rest of the galaxy" thing.

The Force is now Skype.

Is there really a feminist with purple hair as a significant character in the new star wars movie? I dont watch that garbage.

Yes and she's the second in command of all the rebel forces after Princess Leia.

Also Leia is basically space Hillary Clinton now.

>Kylo chan..
>I'm feeling naughty can we face time?

Same. My plan is to do what I did as a kid to see R-rated movies: buy a ticket to one movie and just go see the one I actually want to see.

Lmao they have inherit value because they can birth children. They have power because today’s men are weak.

Good thing she proved that only good things come from feminists committing suicide.

would still hit it. I like her teeth.

You really need shit taste to think any Star Wars movie since 1980 might be good. It was a good couple movies, why do you faggots keep obsessing over this overall shitty franchise?

Five easy steps to fix the movie:

Replace Holdo with Ackbar.
Replace Rose with her sister Paige.
Delete the Fathier space horse racing sidequest.
Rey joins Kylo.
Luke survives his Skype call.

>Luke survives his Skype call.

Did I not like this movie because I've never seen any previous Star Wars movies or because it was actually bad?

I mean, I can't watch movies without seeing propaganda anymore so nothing is enjoyable. I don't like 95% of mainstream blockbuster movies and if that makes me a hipster IDGAF. Most Hollywood films are fucking lower common denominator garbage, melodramatic, nauseatingly, overpoweringly sentimental, broadly-appealing to the point where there is no nuance and you are instead bludgeoned over the head by vapid platitudes and actions, propagandistic, unremarkable, cliched, troglodytic, etc. ad nauseam. I mean just garbage.

And Star Wars was no fucking exception. Idk why I agree to see movies with my normie friends because I'm such a curmudgeon about movies but holy fuck this was hot trash. The action scenes sucked, the plot was predictable and I've never even seen the hot shit that came before it, every fucking thing was unrealistic and idgaf if it's a 1970s conception of the future it's fucking garbage and I can't suspend my disbelief, the characters often behaved irrationally for plot convenience lul, it seemed overtly propagandistic, drumming up the virtue for a group of disgusting pinko rebels

is there something fucking wrong with me I got really pissed off; I paid $10 to see this fucking thing, breaking my rule of never supporting Hollywood garbage, and it was, suh-fucking-prise, garbage

This. Also in 3rd film have Kylo return to lightside and Rey dies as the evil feminist sith lord. (obviously after Kylo bangs her)

The action scenes were good but the whole movie was just SJW/commie propaganda.

youtu.be/BxiP_K667jE

youtu.be/6l9go9X1EbE

LMAOOOOO

why dat pink hair bitches neck so long like africa nog?

Except the SJWs were incompetent and destroyed everything... you are not thinking this through.

Replying because get
Stop being such a tryhard retard

>Luke survives his skype call

>it's a 1970s conception of the future

How did you like those huge bulky solid1960's resistors on Poe's Xwing fighter circuit board that bb8 tried to fix. Thought I was watching Star Trek TOS.

I heard that Finn was supposed to Kamikaze himself and save a lot of lives, but the chinese girl prevented that out of "love" and inadvertantly endangered more lives than saved. From what I was told, it was shaping up to be a pretty epic scene.

This. They fucked up absolutely everything.

Nigger+Chink adventures resulted in the transports being discovered. If they hadn't been, Luke would never have had to make his skype call and scores of rebels would still be alive.
Spicpilot killed dozens of rebels with his retarded planning, and then gets handed the leadership role after an unsuccessful mutiny.
Marysue fails to get Luke to come with her, which invalidates a lot of the first movie too.

Underrated.

guy was about to an hero and that retarded chink stopped him and almost killed him anyway

is this irrefutable proof that yellow fever is a metastasizing cancer in the West?

yes

>From what I was told, it was shaping up to be a pretty epic scene.

I was pissed off with that thinking with her vagina. Female logic let the base burn.

Yeah the First Order rolls out the big bunker buster cannon to break the massive fuck-off wall the rebel base has and Finn tries to allahuakbar with a half-busted speeder but whatsherface not only ruins everything and has a shitty quote, but doesn't even have the dignity to die.

The retro future feel is nailed down.

i had a similar story concept in mind (that would had probably go nowhere) where first i make this story premise (pic related) and then subvert it by showing how dumb SJWs are

Seems like Disney did this already

>penis reaction roll

Funnier part is that it means he wasn't going as fast as his craft could go if she caught up. Either his throttle wasn't all the way up or the beam effected his ship which means he was also 100% retarded in his approach vector.

>Hey this thing shoots fire and death
>I'm just going to head to head.

Since when can you not track in hyperspace?

In this version they are doing it with new tech that doesn't require a tracking device being physically on the target.

It happens in every movie. Running away from a tall falling object? Flee directly away and get crushed instead of stepping 3 feet to the right. Trying to blow up a death beam? FLY RIGHT INTO IT.

Do people actually pay to see hollywood movies or is it a torrent out there worth watching?

>be jedi

>earn powers

What did he mean by this

And don’t forget they could’ve let the actress who died in real life die in the movie too but nooo had to come back with some mary poppins space bs.

It's 2017, just download it from torrents.

>Us far rightists
>in all fields

See, at first I thought it was SJW propaganda, and it tries to be sometimes. But the entire thing is bogged down with how shitty the writer is that it fails to be anything at all. At the end of the day, even with immense losses Hux kills 96% of the enemy force compared to whatever tiny percentage of his own forces he loses (He has at least 2 more of those Dreadnaught things somewhere). Snoke dies, Kylo bitches out and ends up letting the few resistance members leave, but Hux scores abysmally stupid military victory after military victory, and the entire movie portrays him as utterly incompetent (because he is) but ignores that it still keeps letting him win.

cant the fucking Empire/New Order/what ever do one good fucking thing good or at least right?
also why did they not just keep the expanded universe and make shekels that way

He meant that Rey somehow pulls off some dumb shit with literally no training. Luke faces off against his nemesis with no training in episode 5, he loses his hand, his saber, and almost his life. When Rey fights Kylo in 7, she fucking wins. It took Luke months of hard training with Yoda to learn how to use the force properly. Rey just fucking figures out how to mind trick people all by herself in like 5 minutes.

Would y'all say that this is pretty accurate on what made the film terrible?

youtube.com/watch?v=YYw64mx0068

>come back with some mary poppins space bs.

More like Lea Starlord

At that point I was actually wishing for Jar Jar to be in the movie.

>Leia Starlord

fixed

Your realization depends on the majority of people not being soy boy, bug men, degenerates.
It's too late.
The force is female.

Finn cannot carry a fucking tune in a bucket

They are writing shit for him where he is a part of the “quirky” dialogue bullshit. Take the scene where he meets the Asian Bitch by the escape pods. All I could do was cringe during the “what are you doing down here exchange”. That was seriously one of the worst displays of acting and dialogue I’ve seen in a long time

So what I want to know in that scene was, did everyone know that gun was actually hot garbage? Finn described it as miniaturized death star technology and it was presented as it firing was game over. But then Rose pushes Finn out of the way to 'save' him (crashing both their ships about 50 meters from a literal army of people who want to kill them and only hundreds of meters to open ground to get to their allies) and decides they don't need to destroy it and then it fires, but only knocks a little hole in the door. If that was all it was going to fucking do why would they even go out there at all and get killed? Let the shitty storm troopers come in after you, at least you aren't fighting their giant death walkers and air force with your infantry then.

Low quality bait.

Sage

It was a poor movie and it was demoralization, with luke being coerced to give up on his independance and free thinking and instead become part of the marxist groupthink.

>The force is female.
Well, force sucks and is the source of all the trouble in far away galaxy. Kreia was fucking right.

They should just make a solo Adam Driver film doing shit with his knights of Ren (who were forgotten about in this film).

There's no one else that is remotely interesting left.

Fuck off, Goulik

Wow he really is darth jew

Broadly yes, but so much is wrong in the movie you could make a review longer than the movie itself for all the shit wrong with it. I could go for about an hour on just the fucking retarded bombers alone.

the whole point of that base for the rebels was that the door could take a nuke to the face and laugh it off. The fact that it took a gun that big to bust it was a big deal. Rose """""saving""""" Finn was bullshit and a retarded scene, and remember at that point the resistance is like 20 guys, or at least enough to fit in the Falcon.