Niggers actually voted for someone that called them Super Predators

Niggers should not be allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Super Predators
That was the only issue I ever agreed with her on.

nearly voted for her myself after that

And we are supposed to vote for Trump that said all Haitians have AIDS and all Nigerians live in mud guys? Fuck them both

But shes right

All Haitians do have AIDs and all Nigerians do live in mud huts.
>A rare occasion in which Drump and Shillary both tell the truth

voting rights for you was a mistake you emotional boi

niggers didn't vote for her. they simply voted democrat.

Would anyone fuck Hillary here?

would honestly respect blacks a lot more if they actually said fuck both and started their own party instead of just saying fuck both and still voting dem 98%

Niggers literally got Trump elected. If it weren't for niggers, Sanders would have been the candidate and may have won. Instead they wanted an undetectable candidate.

I did like the media better when they didn’t rely on friends of anonymous sources for every fucking article. Especially ones that should require better sources.

>With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an appoximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49), Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean region and its HIV prevelance is rate is among the highest percentage-wise in the Caribbean.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti

trump has never been shy about telling it like it is

Get outta my head user. She looks vaguely human here.

I'd slip it in while she's sleeping but I don't think I could do it while she's awake.

Bill and Hillary circa 1994 would be considered literally Nazis in today's political climate.

I would pound it hard from behind.

No, these are wonderful countries, anyone leaving them is ought to be misinformed by white supremacist propaganda and should be sent back to the paradise immediately.

kek

Hillary is the real superpredator.
No conscience. No empathy.
No presidency.

Young Killary could get it on the right day.