US Marine general warns soldiers of upcoming war in Norway

Are we about to liberate the Swedistani Caliphate?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/top-us-marine-corps-leaders-warn-troops-of-a-war-coming/news-story/ba146b1445bf2d53feef1683a1bdea7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For what purpose?

From who?

Russia.

The incoming ayys hate the cold. Bases in Norway and Alaska will be the only ones to survive the first wave.

>Norway has insisted having U.S. troops stationed there is merely part of an effort to enhance ties with NATO allies and conduct cold-weather combat operations.

>At a Q&A session with the troops in the Norwegian Home Guard base near Trondheim, Neller said that the U.S. could shift its focus from the Middle East to Eastern Europe, citing Russia’s conflicts with Ukraine and Georgia as justification.

>He told the Marines that they should be prepared for a “big-ass fight” on the horizon.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/top-us-marine-corps-leaders-warn-troops-of-a-war-coming/news-story/ba146b1445bf2d53feef1683a1bdea7a

>be russia
>invades 2 countries to get to originally planned country to invade
>?????????????
>profit

>What is a Navy

Dude, nothing is going to come of this, the incoming war is also referring to North Korea also in OP's post.

Not happenening. I will never fight another brother war. IF they even think about invading russia then comrad Putin need only send me cases of vodka with some good AKs and cans of 7.62 and i will do my duty against zog.

>The incoming ayys hate the cold. Bases in Norway and Alaska will be the only ones to survive the first wave.

Reminds me of Stand Still Stay Silent webcomic

2017: die for Israel
2018: die for refugees

>warned troops in Norway
you know that doesn't mean the war is going to be IN Norway

world war 3 starts in NORWAY
>SCREEN CAP THIS

look north, think Arctic oil fields.

>the norway spiral
>"space x 'rocket launches'"/fallen angels

TO MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

>hate cold
>come from space

yup norway is colder

Hit us with everything you got!

Fuck those Nornogs.

>Are we about to liberate the Swedistani Caliphate?
>are american soldiers about to start sharting themselves and shooting civilians
probably

>New resources have been located that need liberating from their not-white oppressors.

He warned troops STATIONED in Norway, they might been as well in Canada, doesn't mean war will start there.

My bet is North Korea