YuYuYu/WaSuYu/NoWaYu/ShUtYu Yuki Yuna

Mimori Togo wa Yuusha de aru Movie is going to air soon!
Are you ready to see this titty monster as a flat little girl?

All media:pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tZUSQK7a!vSjHX1b0JkMLERgtD5-714PfiCXB-l5ua3lHjIrR35o
twitter.com/FHL32/status/837968638774661120
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/812
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime2/1481713804/731-n
strawpoll.me/12490318
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wasshi
>flat

They should have gone all out with original content

>Are you ready to see this titty monster as a flat little girl?
Dude she still had some large breasts in comparison to her age when she was younger.

YuYuYu S, Complete English translation

mega.nz/#!tZUSQK7a!vSjHX1b0JkMLERgtD5-714PfiCXB-l5ua3lHjIrR35o

>To install, just download the game from the link in the pastebin and replace the script.dat with this one. If you have problems running the game let me know

This is a beta. Some people have already posted problems in the /u/ thread, but it has worked perfectly for others. YMMV.

>it actually happened
Praise be to the ______

Tougou was right.

Incorrect. Sonoko was right. Togou was emotionally weak and Sonoko used that to get Togou to do what she wanted.
If Togou had remembered who Sonoko was it might have been less dangerous. But that is what she had to work with.

Tougou was right.

>Tougou was straight.
No, she wasn't.

Is that half soy and half green tea gelato?
Also the original gelato shop that the one in WaSuYu was based off of went out of business last year. So who is providing the Yuuki Yuuna branded gelato they have started selling?

TL?

Speaking of which, limited edition gelato will be on sale at the movie screenings. Not that it makes any difference to us.
twitter.com/FHL32/status/837968638774661120

>Mimori Togo wa Yuusha de aru
There's too many things wrong with this for me to bother with.

Is this humanities greatest leader?

No, Wakaba is.

You mean Fine.

She was humanities greatest warrior, but was she really a great leader?

This might be helpful

>100% casualty rate

That gelato shop going out of business was a huge tragedy. I wanted to go there eventually.

On Win10 It just stops working.
Schema set to Japanese under Region Settings.
By using this I get get that for Win8/7 and this for using XP.

By the webm posted it probably should work with Win10 but I have no idea what I am missing.

>a flat little girl
don't lie on the internet.

>don't lie on the internet.
Why?

But lying on the internet is fun!

I like Chikage.

How long will it take for the movie to be released on BD?

BD (with 4koma Special) available at day 1.

Awesome! I thought it would take several months. Hopefully it gets uploaded and subbed quickly.

Wow, seriously?

You're joking, right?
Shit, that's amazing.

yeah
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/812

Now I wonder why they're using up half of season 2 to air it on TV at all.

I'd assume it's either important to the future plot (I think it's clear from the way that they're behaving that they want to do S3) or they think that's it's such a sure cash cow that it'll give them the funds they need to keep the train rolling.

>we saved the city.jpg

The one that was closed down was just a branch store of a larger chain so the gelato for the promotion will still be the original one from Ottimo, just not from the specific store shown in WaSuYu.

I want to fix her legs with my dick.

But they are already fixed by fisting

Can any user give the reading order of the LNs? I have finished reading the Washio Sumi wa Yuusha de Aru chapters. Which 'series' should I be reading next?

Sonoko After -> Second Hero Diary -> Nogi Wakaba. Read Shiratori Utano is a Hero after NoWaYu's chapter 10.

Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de aru. Just go straight through it.

I'm going to cum inside Tougou!!

Did you post your result in the /u/ thread? That's the one the patch maker is watching I think (although I put the cross link for this thread in that one).
He/She intends to put this on nyaa.se in a few days ones bugs like this are found and fixed.

Thanks anons.

I have no clue.
If is also Win10 (It looks like it) there should be a solution.
Friend of mine also can't make it work so far.

If there is a /u/ thread and this is a VN, why are you posting here?

Also I should add that the Translation (the Script file) has nothing to do if the game is running or not.
It runs fine on Win7 probably (last time it did for me) but Win10 throws issues.

Well that narrows the field to the copy of the game that's included in the pastebin file. Its a start.

There is an BugFix on the minatosoft website thought it doesn't mention nothing about Win10.

Please don't.

>Why make information available for relevant franchise material for those who don't go to those other thread locations.

This is a multimedia franchise not a VN, are you retarded?

/u/ is too gay

What are you going to do about it?

>last LN chapter title is "Tomodachi"
>first movie title is "Tomodachi"
probably doesn't mean anything, but still

>/u/ is too gay
The Sup Forums threads usually have more /u/ than the /u/ threads.

>Reminder that it's our fault there will be a S2 and they will have to fight again without fairies.

People saying they want to fuck Yuuna would probably get banned instead of our usual ''Tougou pls'' jokes, I prefer it here.

I don't think they will end the first movie with Gin's death. Yumiri Hanamori is already confirmed to sing the ED of the second movie, "Tamashii."

Fuu's urban area is growing.

>Sonoko
Pic related

>Gin's death
Spoiling something doesn't work, people read the spoilers anyways.

My guess is that Tomodachi will cover chapters 1-3, Tamashii chapters 4-5 and Yakusoku 6-8. Seems like a good balance of content for each movie.

Can we codeword it as "Benkei"? We have the Mankai Matsuri codeword for the other thing.

I sure can't wait until S2 starts and we're flooded with a bunch of people expecting to be spoonfed answers on everything.
But that's a small price to pay.

Be nice

Fuck, can't unsee.

on Sup Forums and similar boards, I make it a practice not to read any spoiler'd text unless I've already consumed all essential media released. Is that really not the norm?
This is how I expect it to play out, which'll make Tamashii suffering central.

I showed a friend the YuYuYu anime and he loved it. He's seen art of Gin on my computer and said she was the cutest, but hasn't read WaSuYu. He was excited to see that she'd be in the upcoming anime. I don't have the heart to tell him

Don't get me wrong, I don't hold anything against people that haven't been religiously following the franchise like most of us here, but it's certain there'll be people here just to shitpost, like in the threads for the last few episodes after the show got popular.

File statutory rape charges.

Just remember to report and ignore shitposting. They feed off of attention, take that away and they'll leave.

Is this for that second bonus VN that was never fully translated?

It is now

Ah nice. Thanks to whoever translated.

Will they be ripping off Rebellion this time?

Please keep this thread alive for at least another 2 hours. I have questions...

Anons usually use spoilers for highlighting something instead of hiding something.
If someone replies you with something and while you are reading you found out that there's a spoiler at the end, it's quite normal to think that you are going to read the spoiler. you already read everything else and stopping at the end can make you miss the point of the post.
If someone user that hasn't read the novel reads the spoiler, it just takes one post for him to tell the truth to everybody else. You don't want them to know what is beyond the wall, don't you?
My point is that if we are going to hide the Benkei we should do it seriously, not like Taisha. Hide everything, no Taishaposting.

To people who still can't get the VN working on Windows 10, I've been reading 2ch threads and Japanese people are having problems too, it works for some people and not for others.
>hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime2/1481713804/731-n

The suggestions given there are to wait for Minatosoft to patch it, or to try it on a XP virtual machine. So if the webm doesn't work for you, not much I can do, sorry.

Let's check how many people have it working.
strawpoll.me/12490318

He's right, spoiler tags are for punchlines 80% of the time. The 2nd movie comes out on April 15th, I think we can manage not bringing it up as a joke/casual comment and calling it Benkei when we do mention it for 5-8 weeks.

What is "Benkei"?

Gin's big moment. Google it for the reference, it defeats the point of using it instead of spoiler tags if we stick an explanation in a spoiler tag anyway. Hopefully people will catch on to it like they did with Sonoko's 'Mankai Matsuri' before the first movie comes out.

Huh. Seems like a lot of effort for the sake of some hypothetical newfags. I like the simplicity of spoiler tags, and those legitimately new to the series and/or unfamiliar with published material only have themselves to blame for reading spoilers. This isn't like spoiling new chapters of NoWaYu, it's about material that's almost 3 years old now.

But whatever, I don't feel like getting into a debate about this. Just my two cents.

Do yuyuyu character will be abble to save more girls from Mahoiku?

Yu Yu Hakusho?

Itsuki's second biggest fan

Shiratori OVA when?

Where'd his teeth go?

Why is Shiratori the boy?

Itsuki so sweet, his teeth decayed.

>There is a boy(female) in this image

"Futanon"

Fuck off, tripfag.

He sold them to the Chinese to buy more Itsuki merch so Minatosoft can fund S3. Now we just need someone with a spare kidney.

Before hovering over I assumed you were talking about Shiratori or Mito.

Did Chikage reincarnated as Gin or Karin?

So, for who is this working & for who is it not?
I have no clue why that isn't working for me and my friend too.
Is it a german thing?

Wow so much time has passed that the OS it was designed for is no longer in service.

Neither, the reincarnation meme is fanfiction-tier shit.