Jews area god's chosen people

>Jews area god's chosen people

Where does this trend come from? I've been a Church goer all my life and I have only started hearing this in the last ~10 years.

If we are realistic, Christians should see Muslims as being closer to God than Jews (they acknowledge Christ as a prophet etc etc) but even they require saving.

If we go by traditional post-reformation Christian veiws (Luther etc) Jews are, at best, heretics.

how have you just heard this
it's why god supposedly opened the sea for mosses
and sent all those plagues on egypt

>Where does this trend come from?
From jews
/thread

That was before Jesus, my dude.

>how have you just heard this
because he's a shill

Its all explained in a little text colloquially known as the Old Testament.

also you are right though the people who still call themselves jews today who have little connection to the past Israelites after christ are heretics denying the messiah

It comes from the ((((((Scofield Bible)))))))) which is a jewified bastardization of the bible.

was typing and forgot to updat
see

And what exactly am I shilling?

Yes, in the old testament they were chosen. Duh.

But how can modern Christians see them as "chosen" if Jews refuse to acknowledge Christ as the son of God and their saviour?

Parable of the wedding feast explains it clearly.

Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2 “The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.

4 “Then he sent some more servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’

5 “But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6 The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7 The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.

8 “Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

the imposter jews do not fulfill any of the promises made to Abraham:

-you will be the father of many nations
-through you, the whole world will be blessed
-your descendants will be as numerous as the sands of the seashore

if you believe in God, then you believe in these promises, and only one race fulfills all 3 of them simultaneously

Abraham was a mistake.

>Missing the point this badly

Yes, but there is this thing called the New testament that takes precedence.

So how can followers of the New Testament see those who refuse to acknowledge the New testament as being "chosen" and thus closer to God than them.

Interesting. Never really heard of that translation. I don't take bibles that lack footnotes relating to the original Greek seriously though.

Looking into it

It's a result of a massive propaganda campaign on behalf of Zionism to get Christians to support the movement for a Jewish state. They literally paid off preachers in the early 20th century, put notes supporting Zionism in the Scofield Reference Bible, etc. It took a long time but it has wormed it's way into many churches. There was another huge propaganda push during/after the 1967 Israeli war. Zionist orgs still fund 'outreach' to Christians that they hate in order to drum up support for Israel.

Exactly. It's been one big lie from the very beginning. What we are witnessing a thousands of years of planning unfolding. A plan so sinister and evil that it would seem impossible. But the jews are doing it, they are controlling everything and seeing their hard fought plan come into fruition. The jews spread lies of religion to control the masses and label them as a permanent victim so that they can get away with anything and further their own secret goals of world domination.

John Nelson Darby and the C.I.Schofield study bible. And today's modern heretics like Ruckman and John Hagee etc.

It's called dispensationalism and it's heresy that violates 2 Corinthians chapter 6.
>14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

>16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

>17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

>18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Don't be alarmed, this is part of the falling away of apostacy that Jesus warned us about. These things must come to pass so that the kike antichrist can rise to power. Kikes needed the goyim as the muscle to hand them Palestine. Neocons loke Bush and Ted Cruz are not Christians by any stretch of the definition. They are blood thirsty money hungry warmongers.

Read Galatians 3, heretic.
>16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
And then understand this.
>14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Sunday is God's chosen day, meaning that He reserved it aside for Himself

Sunday is the first day of the week, not the last. Saturday is the Sabbath, but it doesn't matter in Christendom. In the Latin languages Saturn's Day is something like Sabado meaning Sabbath.

They fulfill them in a twisted way.
>you will be the father of many nations
Jews rule almost all of the nations.
>through you, the whole world will be blessed
Most countries worship jew imposed philosophies, like progressivism. They feel blessed that the world has moved past traditional family values and racism.
>your descendants will be as numerous as the sands of the seashore
Many jews around, and many people with jewish genes.