Reminder that the replacement of religion with atheism in the West is heavily pushed by (((our enemies))) and the...

Reminder that the replacement of religion with atheism in the West is heavily pushed by (((our enemies))) and the constantly shitposting atheists on this board are degenerate shills. In fact, atheism is a core tenet of Cultural Marxist thought in their attempt to erode traditional culture.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAyMiwnvr98&t=6347s&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=v2EtIcRk7Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off anti-semite. Jews have contributed a ton to humanity.

Show some appreciation.

[1] Fritz Haber, Synthetic Fertilizer (Haber-Bosch process): (1/2) x 2.72 Billion = 1.36 Billion Lives Saved

• [3] Karl Landsteiner, Blood Transfusions (identification of blood groups): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [4] Richard Lewisohn, Blood Transfusions (sodium citrate blood preservation method): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [8] Abel Wolman, Chlorination of Drinking Water: (1/2) x 182 Million = 91 Million Lives Saved

• [11] Benjamin Rubin, Smallpox Eradication (bifurcated inoculation needle): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [12] Aaron Ismach, Smallpox Eradication (jet injector gun): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [16] Samuel Katz, Measles Vaccine: (1/8) x 124 Million = 15.5 Million Lives Saved

• [22] Sir Ernst Chain, Penicillin: (1/4) x 86 Million = 21.5 Million Lives Saved

• [26] David Nalin, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [28] Norbert Hirschhorn, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [30] David Sachar, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [32] Paul Ehrlich, Diphtheria and Tetanus Antitoxin: (1/3) x 42 Million = 14 Million Lives Saved

• [47] Alfred Sommer, Vitamin A Therapy: 8.5 Million Lives Saved

• [48] Baruch Blumberg, Hepatitis B Vaccine: (1/3) x 6.7 Million = 2.2 Million Lives Saved

Christianity was invented by the Jews to destabilize and destroy Rome.

>i need book to tell me what is good

>Funded every single war that has materialized on this plane
Please don't take this bait fellow clean men and women

a semite is a brown person, a sand-nigger if you will, nothing to do with jewish beliefs by the way

where did your god come from? oh it existed for eternity? how absurd! it must have had a creator like the universe.

Check the tags?

Proof? Besides that shitty meme we've all seen a million times.

Biblical and talmudic scriptures not enough? Enjoy your red pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=cAyMiwnvr98&t=6347s&spfreload=10

where did the universe come from? oh it existed for eternity? how absurd! it must have had a creator.

Regurgitating Facebook-tier pro-atheism memes won't help you here, faggot.

This is pol, not x, my leafy friend. I will watch it, though.

Very bad Goy.

And I was mocking atheistic retards who say the same thing. To be honest, I haven't seen a single coherent argument about religion on this entire fucking board and it upsets me greatly.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2EtIcRk7Rc

>atheism in the West
Evolution is the largest publicly funded religion in the West

My friend in a warmer place, you must understand that the reason why we have political issues in the first place is of the religious issues and separation played on us. Pray and you will be the Prey.

there is no good argument for the existence of a non-existent being

So Jews created the impending population bomb about to go off in Africa?
Now it's starting to make sense.

you put an 'A' for 'anus' to make fun of fact the 'g' means goddess and that star means penis vagina. no anuses anywhere close to those things. hence the spaghetti

Fritz Haber: Zyklon B

J Robert Oppenheimer, "Father Of The Atomic Bomb"
Potential dead: 11+ Billion

You are either retarded or in denial if you are religious. How can you guys be able to accept so many uncomfortable truths but deny the most obvious one. There is no god. We do not live forever. That is why preserving civilization is important.

i'M AT THE POINT WHERE I FEEL FAKE IF I TRY TO GO BACK TO RELIGION also oops caps but im not retyping that.

"If atheism solved all human woe, then the Soviet Union would have been an empire of joy and dancing bunnies, instead of the land of corpses." - John C. Wright
Religion is necessary for social cohesion in human societies, and the downfall of religion often means the downfall of a society's tradition, and ultimately the society itself. In addition, atheism is the belief system of our enemies while we fight for (Christian) Western Civilization. Christianity is simply more pragmatic for our movement and ourselves.

You'd always be welcomed back, brother.

but what will it mean if in my mind i made connections that cant be undone. I was brainwashed to believe that there is no god and i cant find any other reason to be part of religion but i iwant the community and the women kinda

You could always try going to a good church and joining a Christian group of some kind. Even if you don't reconvert, you'll still have that sense of community (and those women).