Tfw you realize every American problem starts with Jews, and you are powerless to stop it

Immigration, demographic change, degeneracy, wars in the Mid-East... and you cannot say it. There's no way out now, is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVciOLOcdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs&index=11&list=LLVT8rvoMpMhlAX_RlOkb5bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mfw I'm a degenerate, dark Mexican immigrant in the US

I know the way out

>you are powerless to stop it
Not with that attitude.

Stop stealing flags from the potato niggers.

I want to fuck MissT's footpussy so badly.

More an more people are waking up you fucking putznatcher

It bothers me to think many people on this board think literally every wrong with whites is because of Jews. Not saying they don't fuck with us but it's an oversimplification and blame-shifting to think everything is da joos.

powerless?

just naming the jew makes them shreik out in panic

we are changing reality

Not powerless at all. Actually, righteous anger toward jews is possible the single issue that can unify America. Leftists are concerned with the perception of fairness and when they learn about jewish nepotism and wealth concentration they will instantly turn on the jews. All that is needed is education, this is why the jews are working on internet censorship. All we need to do is spread the word

You won't be laughing when you and your family are being hauled into the ovens, Juden

>Leftists are concerned with the perception of fairness and when they learn about jewish nepotism and wealth concentration they will instantly turn on the jews.

Will not happen. Leftist hatred of wealthy will be counteracted by leftist love of marginalized people. That's why Jews win. They can pretend to be majority white ("fellow white people") when in charge, and also oppressed minority when someone comes against them.

Your President is our best friend user. I see through your memeflag.

Sure, not everything is the fault of Jews. But Jews do enough evil shit to us to make us hate them. Do you think I'm just upset about the funny little hats they wear? Of course not. I hate Jews because they'll try to fuck me financially, weasel their way into the government, and pass laws that benefit everyone but me and my folk. Fucking disgusting. And the worst part is that as a Sup Forumsentleman I see them subvert and ruin as many open source projects as they possibly can. I love open source software and I'm building my own kernel right now from scratch, but I probably won't be open sourcing it any time soon because I don't want marxist assholes forking it into something shitty and running the project into the ground.

The jews are not marginalized at all. They marginalize others through their nepotism and collusion. The majority of leftists are unaware of the extent of jewish wealth concentration. This is the weak point in the marginalized jew narrative

then why did he stop giving jihadists against Assad weapons? Why is he trying to stop arms transfers to SDF?

The best thing that can happen here is for Assad to regain control. Who do you think we have a peace treaty with?

>The majority of leftists are unaware of the extent of jewish wealth concentration.

What is the way to make lefties aware? Media. Who controls the media? ... So we have a problem.

>The best thing that can happen here is for Assad to regain control.

Your government thinks ISIS is better than Assad, Shlomo. That's how evil it is.

don't laugh jew bro. You're in the middle of a desert surrounded by suicidal mudslimes with one thing on their mind.
Kill jews

Whatever your future holds keep in mind it's not going to be nice and will probably be very painful.
History repeats juden, been an unwelcome guest for far too long and it's time to move on. again
feelsgoodman

No, ISIS keeps muslims killing each other instead of lobbing rockets at school children.
Luckily you dipshits keep letting them move to your countries. Mohammed is too preoccupied with raping white women to bother us right now.

Putting you in an oven isn't enough. I want you to really suffer. I'm going to find out where you live and glue pennies to your floor.

>dipshits
oooh little bit mad there jewbro

There are millions upon millions at your door and inside your walls.I don't know if your jew masters are censoring but the whole world has turned against you, not just slimes, everybody.
Trump letting you shove your cock up his ass has redpilled everybody.
When they come jew, not if, when.
Be ready

Never bother with copper, my papa used to say. Only bother with the silver colored ones dated before 1965.
Then why did the amerimutts take names for cutting foreign aid if they voted against us in the UN not two days ago?

Without US you won't be able to survive even 1 day

We won in 1948 and 1967 without the US. We sank the Liberty in spite of the US and they still keep sending us money.

Doesn't sound like you're laughing anymore jew.
>Then why did the amerimutts take names for cutting foreign aid if they voted against us in the UN not two days ago?
lul, for the cameras, no aid goes to those countries, come on jew I thought you were meant to be smart. Do you know how much foreign aid is diverted to Israeli defence?
think about it jew bro.

Go outside m8, have a look at the sky and the streets, maybe even start visiting people you haven't for a long time.
Things are changing for you jew, the nice day you see today will be a fire filled sky and the streets with little jew spawn playing will run red with the blood of jews.
When jew, not if, when

Australia, you make me laugh. Didn't one of your chosen people run a bunch of people over in Melbourne the other day?

only news because it rarely hapopens.
A typical day in Israel.

Why are you still here? Go and hug your loved ones, prepare, do something.

Question is : Where did you get money and weapons? Britian which got from US. You are nothing without USA

We are saying it. More say it every day. The jews are freaking the fuck out because THE GOYIM KNOW.
Watch for the fire. Prepare yourselves, brothers.

I hug my wife and my 8 children every day before I leave for work. Then I pick up my rifle and hope some arab looks at me funny so I can shoot him in the face and get a medal for doing it.
>who's cucked mr. dundee?

Actually, we were very active trading partners with Apartheid South Africa. So some of it came from there. Rhodesia as well. Check your privilege proxynigger.

Which they got from US

So whites are not the master race?

The US was full blown boycott with the White nations of Africa. We were one of the few that recognized their legitimacy.

>8 children
>hope I get a medal for shooting someone
always after precious metal aren't you jew, greed is one of the contributing factors to the mess that is about to unfold over there.
>nogunz
we have guns mate where did this meme come from?
That's going to hurt a lot jew, seeing 8 of your children beheaded or shot/blown up.
Prepare jew, prepare

>shoot gun
>kill arab
vs
>shop in Melbourne
>get killed by arab

How is multiculturalism treating you? Don't you wish you had a white christian ethnostate? I get to live in a Jewish ethnostate. Feels pretty good.

Ok, here is thing when it is important to distinguish government from bussiness. Goverment do not support them, however bussiness league did, cause they were jews.
Isreal on its own could not survive a day

those are only symptoms of the problem. the real problem was giving semi-private banks the power to print money.

returning to the gold standard is the only answer, even (((they))) said so themselves

Enjoy it while it lasts, it won't stay that way forever.
Your people will eventually Jew each other out of shekels.

Nigger, your country will be a de-facto chink colony way before the end of this century

>we did this and that and this
Didn't do shit, you don't even have a country and cling onto the """"holocaust"""" like it's the greatest injustice in history.
Besides the fact it didn't happen:

More civilians died in Vietnam
More civilians died in Europe during world war 1 and 2
More civilians died under pol pot in Cambodia
More Americans died on September 11 (thanks again for that bro)
More chinks died on the long march under Mao
More Russians died advancing to Germany in World War 2
There are countless times in history where people have suffered far more than the slimy jew.
Don't you have a feeling jew? Of impending doom? Karma? That little uneasy feeling you're getting even thinking about what will happen?

prepare jew, destruction and death for your people is upon us

They know that.
It's why the little shits threaten the Samson option if we stop supporting these parasites.
I'm sorry but anyone who looks as inbred as an ethnic Jew should just gas themselves.
They actually have faces only a mother could love.

jew needs backup , insults coming thick and fast ahahahaa

Also the destruction of scientific method through promotion of einstein physics that are only half correct. He is the reason free energy, anti-gravity, and the ether are treated like pseudoscience despite every single person that discovered everything we know about electromagnetism saying the ether is real. Faraday, Heaviside, Tesla, Maxwell, Steinmetz, and Alexanderson all said in their actual writings that 'the ether' or impulse electricity was real. But unlike Einsteins theories that cannot be proven with reproduceable experiments(jew physics) these men did thousands of reproduceable experiments on this(real science) and also have thousands of patents on machines that use it. Einstein didn't do this purposely, but his theories were pushed to silence people from discovering the truth. The jews who control the media pushed his theories despite them being unprovable, because jews think they are the chosen people and their cannot possibly be anyone smarter than a chosen. Whomever told the jews they were the chosen people is who corrupted them for all of history. People who think they are superior to others generally turn into evil sociopaths.

I'm not looking for backup. I'm just enjoying the fact that an Australian is angrily slamming a keyboard on the other side of the world. Enjoy your multiculturalism, the reason the world hates us is because we won't stand for it.

Soon whites will start segregate or simply leave the country. Jew will be stuck with immigrants and other niggers.

>goodby jews

i wonder how it feels to rape a Jew
They are so smug, do they even feel fear in the face of their destruction? Could I feel the fear pulsing through their body as I penetrate violently?

Mate, I live far away from the city where multiculturalism is prevalent
Isolated surf town on the north coast founded by Germans funnily enough.
Good to have the luxury of sitting back and watching the world burn.

You on the other hand are right in the middle of Mohammed land, they are literally living among you, you're in a frikkin war zone for a reason lad and iron dome isn't going to save you
>ethnostate
ahaha half of you are arab and the other half are jew with weird race mixed in.

when jew not if, when
Satisfying to see you laugh before and now you're a little more serious hehe

Bro jews aren’t a different species they are just white people with a different Semitic religion most are of Eastern European origin like slavs

You'll never rape a jew because we actually defend our women (who actually act like women).
Tell me about life in Cairns and the suburbs?

> the reason the world hates us is because we won't stand for it
Do you honestly think that is why?
Do you guys have heavy censorship because if you truly believe that I'll stop hassling you

>Cairns
nowhere near it m8

Do you ever take a step back and realize you're acting like a keyboard warrior to some random kike on the internet and sending vague and meaningless threats?
>JUST YOU WAIT, ONE OF THESE DAYS SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN

There are too many fucking LARPers here. I guarantee half of the mutts here wouldn't even touch a Jew if they had free reign to.

Many of them think of themselves as a different species. They think of us as dumb animals.

A few always slip through the cracks. I personally know Jewish women who are not living near any Jewish man.

That girl looks jew af

I'm just being an asshole user. Sorry.

Kek I imagine that Aussie as a fat neck beard with a katana and fedora
>hehe, nothing personal, Jew, but your time is up

Speaking of vague and meaningless threats plus LARPing Half of the people on this site whine about being anxiety ridden losers who can't get a girlfriend. I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to find these threats scary.

seems to be working. cunt went from laughing to being serious lol
>DONT PISS OFF MUH JEWS

>many of them think of themselves as a different species and above us
Ok and you feed into it by treating them as such. They are normal people like you and me. If I identify as a dolphin does that mean I’m actually a dolphin
Judaism is a religion. You mean that girl looks ‘ashkenazi’ as fuck. She looks nothing like an Arab jew you would see in Israel

I surf nearly every day m8.
Cool by default, sorry

I didn't say it to threaten or frighten Jews, I legit wonder what it would be like to rape a Jewish woman because they have such strong pride, it must be quite something to break that pride totally

you need to go back

Go suck off your surf bros while you shred those gnarly waves

Shame they dont do their hair like the blokes do. Headjob handles

>I know the way out

YES VOTE TRUMP

ok

RARE
A
R
E

ironically some skinhead girls called "skynbyrds" do their hair like that. By the way did you know that the Qing dynasty era hairdo all the chinese had to wear, with the pony tail in the back, was actually enforced by their foreign mongolian rulers to remind them of their subservience. It was a mark of shame.

In the future when we have flying cars and such, jews will be forced to wear a funny hairdo. Maybe the women will have sidelocks and then will have sheitels

*the men will have to wear sheitels. Pic related is explanation of the funny hairdo that Chinese had to wear as a sign of their subservience.

who da bitch ?

>By the way did you know that the Qing dynasty era hairdo all the chinese had to wear, with the pony tail in the back, was actually enforced by their foreign mongolian rulers to remind them of their subservience. It was a mark of shame.
I didn't know that but am laughing at the thought of a Mongolian warlord walking a few chinks like his pet dogs ahaha

Perhaps jews can be repurposed and put into pet shops?

Imigration is due to economic prosperity. Wars keep that prosperity by stealing oil from the weak generating poverty and wealth and resulting in imigration. The jews even if an evil cult, have the Burger prosperity in mind.

maybe so but she looks jewish even for the eastern european standards. probably 32% slavic. still need to be careful around those kinds because as soon as they pop out a child they will claim him a jew.

>The jews even if an evil cult, have the Burger prosperity in mind.
wew

>There's no way out now, is there?

Zionists are going to provoke another Shoah soon because forced end to the Diaspora is the only way Israel can survive.
"Suffering of the Jews is essential for Zionism." - Theodore Herzl

>Jews in pet shops
Certainly. Jews are cute. "Store owner, I'd like a purebred ashkenazi miniature" We can breed some to have massive sharp noses, like a Borzoi dog

Nationalism is the solution its that simple
but no globalist countries must remain or we have ww3

UK and US are two main globalists out there. Do you suggest we nuke each other?

No.

youtu.be/OVciOLOcdgY

evidently not.

Another day another jewish bro standing alone against a bunch of salty cucks and still manages to win all the arguments.

Feels good being the master race.
Stay enriched losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs&index=11&list=LLVT8rvoMpMhlAX_RlOkb5bQ

please dont make me laugh, your no more jewish then my cat

Then your cat must be the one feeding you cucksoyboytoy.

let me know when you can form an intelligible sentence

Americans went to war against Germany, they 100% deserve what's happening to them

>anti-gravity

manipulation of density by one means or another, but other than that A+ post

Is Judaism is only a religion how can Israel genetic test for it in their population?

You gotta go back

I cant. Go be intelligent with your new shitskin friends my enriched slave leaf.

We need to say it all the time, everywhere, and back it up with evidence.

>kys kike.

>the reason the world hates us
>the reason
kek