Chaos;Child

Reminder Serika a shit

Fuck you Serika.

She did nothing wrong. She just wanted to protect Taku. Senri is a noisy whore and Miyashiro Takuru wanted some fun.

Did they make tge Di-sword special?
They were trying so hard to avoid them.

senri is diejob

Did they go for borderline yandere Serika or robot Serika?

Can we have an anime original where Serika dies?
Please Silver Link.

Raw is out

>Taku~

RIP senri

Fucking dropped.

She didn't enjoy it either, Nono was her friend. People don't realize it was to protect Takuru for the true villain.

At least best tails is still OK!

FUCKING DROPPED

This bitch should've died instead

Hey guys: Subs are late again!

Dropped

How can Serika be so strong when she isn't even real?

Serika is a good girl. People who haven't read the VN shouldn't talk shit.

Bitch should die

She really shouldn't. She didn't do a single thing Taku didn't want. Even if he didn't know he wanted it she knew and provided. She is his best thing and is the only he tone he needs. She never did a thing if it wasn't for his sake.

No one protected her smile.

Did they show her crazy faces or did they go the sentimental route?

All right user sell her to me. How is she a good girl?

Takuru didn't show up until after Senri got slashed so we don't see Serika crying because Takuru took Senri's side. Since there was no Nono Serika didn't belittle her and spew venom at her like in Nono's route. They went with common route Serika save for two lines about Serika calling her a pain in the ass and Senri calling her out for being full of shit about this being all for Takuru.

They are probably going to try and trick us again by making us believe that Serika isn't a psychopath and that she did actually do this to protect Takuru only to reveal later that she is so far gone that Takuru has no choice. I really want her to beg for death.

Arimura is delicious.

This show is fucking terrible.

They just killed the girl that almost saved this

I find it great.
Why is terrible?

This

Yeah Senri was a cutie.
I liked Nono more.

Senri did nothing wrong, Serika should've killed herself instead

The VN would has more impact. A two cour anime would have better impact. With two cours the , Uki's route 1 episode, Nono's route 2 episodes, Hana's route 2 episode, Hinae's route 2 episodes, and the true route could be 2 episodes. That means that the common route will fit into 15 episodes rather than 11.

why would you kill this cutie?

Serika does kill herself in Nono's route when Takuru chooses Senri and she implies that she ends her existence in any route Takuru gets killed but is okay with it if he had some fun. She prefers death over not having him to guide.

That's not the anime fault, as an anime only I've been having a blast, the story is interesting, sure is dark but it isn't a trainwreck and the characters are good.
When/if the VN is translated I'm going to buy it.

Serika a shit

I know about that, they should've just went with that

>I know about that, they should've just went with that
It wouldn't make sense if she did that there, unless they plan on doing a Nono route adaptation. Takuru doesn't want that either which is why he chooses a different fate for her.

Best tails still alive!

Smile status?

She's the only one that's saving this show

That's not even a smile it's a pout.

Because no one has protected her!

dumb EOP, Senri was still alive

policebro infromed Taku this

But muh new generation madness

She didn't let us, she is a liar.

My japanese friend said she died

>[HorribleSubs] ChaoS;Child - 09 [720p].mkv

I thought she's a boy

Wetting self is the thinking man's fetish

Where is the yandere Sup Forums? You said there would be a yandere

There needs to be more of this.

Agreed.

>thinking man
More like man who is thinking about piss.

Come on, that scene was great.

This is a lie right?

I never said it wasn't. It just doesn't depict the most sophisticated of events.

Bitch.

My bad.
It's just that that scenes is great, the trembling knees and fingers, the piss running across her thighs.
A masterpiece.

If the entire 「world」 is on the boundary between lie and truth, can anything said inside it be considered real or false?

>A LITERAL DAEMON FROM THE WARP, BROUGHT INTO REALSPACE BY A FUCKING UNSANCTIONED PSYKER

[ ] rape
[ ] brutal rape
[ ] gangrape
[ ] brutal gangrape
[ ] gangblacking

chose one.

Someone spoil me.
Is Senri dead or alive?

>try to merge common route Serika with Nono's route Serika
>get something worse and less cohesive
They should have went with Hinae's route Serika or just gone one way without a hint of any other.

Oh god why is Senri such a highly condensed mass of cute?

You mean a whore that is always fooling Takuru and doesn't let him have fun.

Seriously, the only person he needs is Serika.

For the contrast of changing into someone much less cute.

>they didn't show her arm wounds and her fucked up color of skin
Senri looked horrible as a child. One of her big insecurities is the way she looks.

I still think Nono is cuter.

I remember they showed them.

pic?

I'm not in my house but it was in the last chapter in the flashback after the experiment started Senri had a wound but she covered it with her sleeves.

Anyone can explain Dirac sea for dummies?

Sea of Negative Energy.

Why was Senris mother such a bitch? She clearly noticed Senri was in such pain she was hardly able to walk but she did not bother.

Yes. She is lying. In addition to have a fun mystery she is using these events as a way to destroy everything close to Takuru since she can't stand other people in his heart.

Because she was part of a cult.

From the anime it seemed she was very aware she would suffer since the husband was against, but decided that what was good for her cult was more important than her daughter immediate well-being.

I hope she died!

Do you watch this show?

Did they just change Serika's VA?

Psycho cunt's real voice. She just pretends to be genki and sweet.

I never hated a main heroine this much.

She has killed three people outside of the current series' time span

Anime made it seem Nono (Senri) was the heroine though. Serika was just there before.

A cult that does sexual experiments on lolis? Can I join?

Yes, of course you can.
Remember, the Divine Light will save you!

It's clear it was Serika, even the C;H episode has loli Serika with Takuru.

Is it possible to watch this, without watching Chaos;Head?

There's a recap of Chaos;Head.

Reminder that Serika was born from a fleeting emotion and can't be blamed for the things she did.
Yes, the 0th episode is a C;H recap that briefs you on the important details of C;H.
I advise you to read the VN however, it is on Nyaa, go read it.

>I advise you to read the VN however, it is on Nyaa, go read it.

Okay that's good to know there's a recap episode and if I have the time I'll read the VN as well.

Yes, but whatever you do, do not, I repeat: DO NOT WATCH THE ANIME.

So the anime is garbage? Got it.

The C;C Anime is bad as an adaption but kinda works as a stand-alone entry. But the C;H anime is Tsukihime levels of bad. Fucking Madhouse and VN adaptions.

Hinae is best girl get it memorized.