SHAREBLUEFILES V.8

Shareblue is a WordPress site, meaning everything they upload to their site goes into extremely predictable year/month folders such as "2017/01", "2017/02", etc. etc. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but Shareblue forgot to turn off their Apache directory listings, so simply typing in the directory will show you all the files it contains:
/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/
etc. This was discovered by another user who ran a url fuzzer on the site.
And there's a fuckton of interesting stuff here including images, video files, and a few documents. The files go back to 2016/08.
You can mass-download everything by running "wget -m -np {url}" on the listings page which will download every link it finds.
Another user also has every page backed up in archive.is, so even if they disable directory listings you'll still be able to access every media file individually (until they rename them all).
Link for archives:mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
Take a look and share something interesting if you find it!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:552016bffcfadaa5e9692a356199adc57233c065&dn=bluenationreview.tar.gz
TORRENT TO THE FILES (yuge)

7TH THREAD: good work so far anons hopefully we will get some dirt. The files on mega and torrents are huge, so very few anons have gotten it, much less looked through it completely. Last few threads were completely flooded by shills saying that shareblue is not bad, that nothing was found in the files, and that this thread is a larp even though the archives are made up of leaked portions of their server. Keep up the good work anons and ignore the shills.

Gj and god bless you cunt

hi

Sup Forums BTFO, they're right you know.

Keep bumping the thread.

My name is user and I approve this thread.

When can we do JIDF/Hasbara bingo?

Once again asking the OP
the torrent files only has bluenationreview.tar.gr whats the other one again? Oh and did anyone answer the question that I asked if that if we find alot of worthwhile stuff should we submit it to wikileaks for archiving?

Deluge of shills in
>3

>2

>1...

>hes doing it again

Bump

Also see their tax evasion they are committing.

Read this

anyone want me drop this set while we wait?

See their ties.

I'm not original OP from the first thread, so I'm not sure about everything. 8 pol may have answers

Congratulations to Shareblue, you found a way to make them read your schlock.

Yes it won't hurt. They either publish it or not.

wat dis

Soros and Obama connections and plans

This is from a Shareblue faggot

you forgot
>*sips tea*
>well, pol?

Why aren't you connecting Peter Daou with the communist party of China? He is literally an agent of the Chinese government. For fuck's sake he is even registered as an agent of the Chinese government with the US government. He is all the main funder of Shareblue.

From files 1/5

This makes no fucking sense. The purpose of infographs like this are to spoonfeed not leave people wondering why anything is connected to the other thing

Everyone of them is connected either way.
Well that is a job for you to look at.

Thats because this is literally CBTS 2.0

2/5

Have a Bruce and a bump

Y-you are suggesting that China is funding/supporting propaganda in the US?

checked and fucking acknowledged.
good job goys
you win

>Well that is a job for you to look at.
Fucking retarded kike shills. You'll never subvert this board with an attitude like that. People who post here who ACTUALLY WANT TO DROP INFO. Take their time to explain things adequately.

like you do right?

Only a /leftypol/ infights :)

3/5

I'm sure they're behind the what does pol think of Ben Shapiro threads

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

every assassination thread is them
id be convinced that the shills here are linked

This. Free Chyna

4/5

HAHAHAHAH HES AN AGENT OF ISRAEL.

Well you are not lying when it comes to isreal.
But sadly I'm pretty sure your boss won't approve of you fighting his master.

I GET IT NOW. THEY ARE TRYING TO BLAME CHINA FOR SHAREBLUE INSTEAD OF ISRAEL.

WHAT FUCKING RETARDED KIKES

Oh goodie, lemme guess who I'm talking to.... Mathew Chapman? "freelance political writer" sounds better than "homeless", I guess. Nice you are in Texas, lots of guns there. Please reply to this post to draw attention to the fact that you are a shill, and that your are trying to bring more attention to CBTS (for some reason). Your boss would not approve.

5/5

yeah thats much better than what you have been doing previously
but you are still trying to derail thread
why not go make an anti israel thread?
its obviously what you want
>Mossad killed JFK
>JFK's death is unsolved

This is what it looks like. When different threads were made many found out Shareblue have connections with the Chinese government. If anything the libshits accuse Trump for having connections with Russia. Now we have proof they are connected with the Chinese communists.

>tfw youll never get greater Israel.

China and Israel.

Nigger. Shareblue and CTR are assets of Israel. David Brock's ex boyfriend James Alefantis IS A FUCKING ROTHSCHILD.

No.

so you have gone back to spamming?
looks like ill reciprocate

look at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me ook at me fuck on me

Wtf are these files? Are they from the leak, are these memes or something?

Yes they are both to blame for share blue.
I'm sorry user if you cant see.

>the “IT guy”
lol democrat affirmative action hires will be the death of the party ah hahahaha

they suck so bad

Did you guys find anything interesting?

Yeah from the leak kek

>Im sorry if you can't see
>never explains everything and condescendingly tells people to look into it for themselves.
You're a terrible fucking Jew shill. Nothing you people do will save Israel.

how are israel exactly to blame for shareblue??
who is obama? hillary? david brock? podesta? alefantis? fischbein?

A new Reich awaits, can you see it brothers? The sun rises again and the jews fear it.

Alefantis is a Rothschild. They literally created Israel retard.

Holy shit, these people are WAY weirder than I thought. So nobody knows what this shit is thought right, seem like it could be possible office "humor" at least the memey ones

Thy found nothing, this whole thread is pure trash

I don't desire for isreal to be saved user.
Putting words in my mouth.
Jews don't desire to save anybody. Why would they help people?

LISTEN TO ME RETARDS. SHAREBLUE IS CONNECTWD TO CHINA. YES CHINA. REMEMBER JEWS ARE COMMUNIST AND CHINA HAS JEWS TOO. DONT MISS THIS CONNECTION

TY CUNTS

(((You)))

Ignore and look at this shitALL from the leaks, tell me this is normal, I really want to believe it's just memes

Except we haven't gone through even a quarter of the files. Now fuck off, shill

Older memes, analysis etc. This is not primarily why they're scared tho

prove it
what did i say have to do with saving anyone?
for fuck sake
keep on track please

Bumping for salt

Do you want to know where all the anti Semitic thing on comments?

Anonymous 12/23/17 (Sat) 02:02:31 4415eb No.152611
Shareblue did not properly secure their website. Hosted on WordPress. They aren't sending their best folks. Mega upload here.
mega.nz/#F!CdA30I5A!pi8mxwPciAZAmFCl16CTSQ
It's huge. You can see their memes. Turns out they are pushing the "Trump works for the jews" angle. Who knew they were so anti-Semitic!?
Thread on pol.
They are scared. They are here now. know their tools

>keeps on infighting
Jews are jews.