Is a mail-order bride a good idea, Sup Forums?

loveme.com/women/info176607.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

loveme.com/women/info176607.htm
youtu.be/QV67HGsPpvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>zodiac: pig

american roastie's worst nightmare

depends if they claim you assaulted them and divorce you and take half your shit after the get here.

no, from what i understand... they want the american lifestyle.. I.E. the lifestyle the woman here have that is liberated... you want to order one because, maybe, they have that cultural lifestyle where they will be obedient or traditional? They wont be.. they want out of that lifestyle.

>loveme.com/women/info176607.htm
How much cost?

would literally run my balls through a belt sander for the opportunity to cum on her toothbrush or lick her big toe

also she probably just wants a visa then she'll break up with you after she takes half your shit

it could be worth it though

Their family is always pushing them to scam or kill the guy they marry. It's not all sunshine and rainbows.

Best advise is to just move to their countries and marry there cause they don't have the asinine take half laws and divorce shunned upon. Or just pay for hooker rental or even an hero since you're clearly undesirable for any real relationship.

>what could possibly go wrong?

They'll use you for money.

VOTE TRUMP 2020

DONATE GENEROUSLY

>Thinking it's WYSIWYG

You can order this jewish neanderthal

how much does she cost?

No. Speaking as a guy who has stolen mail order brides from their husbands.

Unless you assimilate into her language and culture beforehand you will be decimated by the cultural temperment of a creature beyond your puny understanding.
You will be miserable.
You will be cucked.

>Is a mail-order bride a good idea
isn't mail order brides human trafficking
enjoy your time federal pound me in the ass prison beecher

Mail order brides are not hookers. Well not officially.
Its more like an intercontinental dating service.
Hookers probably pose as them.
But its not human trafficking.
And if you have to pay for a bride in terms of a hooker. Then the prices must be exorbitant

According to Statistics Canada, they have a lower divorce rate than natural born citizens marriages.
So who knows, it might be a good idea.

That's 98% of women m8.

They actually have a higher chance of success than marriage to an American slut iirc.

>Is a mail-order bride a good idea, Sup Forums?

Just make sure they remember to poke holes in her shipping crate. If not --bad idea.

It works.
Scam girls r not limited to mail order services a local girl is happy to rob u.
If the service offers to do a background check take it.
Or report her to the service if she asks for money.

Also if u manage to go on the meet and greet trips worth it as u can get to see many in person.
Mail order doesn't mean u pay money and get the girl, it isn't guaranteed it's sort of like an arranged marriage system, both persons must like each other. It's better in some ways because u don't just marry for love, real discussion of wealth, family... leads to a better relationship.

As opposed to...?

also this

??

it's a terrible idea.....I know a guy who tried it. basically they just want your money and to get citizenship. once they get it they're out the door.

Sup Forums
>Dude nationalism and race mixing is bad mkay
>WTF let's all get Eastern European wives now
Unless you have significant Eastern European ancestry, fugg off

additional info for the chinese

...because I kinda think that lonely well-to-do chinese business owners are frequent customers there, it makes sense that they just skip the chitchat and just straight up buy a wife (not that they haven't been doing that anyway)

We're all mutts faggot. No one is close to ethnically pure we're European people whos grandparents moved to a European ethnostates that are falling apart because of (((global forces)))

>marrying someone that you've never met

No. As another user said, if you want a Russian waifu, move to Russia, or find one who's already over here.

>attractive girl
>want to use good looks to go to wealthy country and get a wealthy husband

>this is human trafficking

But did they take half his shit afterwards though?

youtu.be/QV67HGsPpvg

Check out Japan guys.
Would bang. [spoiler]With a hammer to a Merkel lego.[/spoiler]

Just to elaborate, having a wife who's not self-centered and batshit insane is far more important than having a wife who's hot as fuck. The former is how you acquire a good mother for your children, and having good stay-at-home mothers is how you push back against the flood of mental illness, work resistant personalities, and big government.

>Is she a good communicator (which involves being a good listener), or is she prone to flying off the handle and shutting you down?
>Will she try to arrange an environment where you're trapped and she can treat you like garbage, i.e. isolating you from your friends?
>Does she drift towards good company or bad company?
>Are her politics geared towards or away from family life?
>Has she ridden the cock carousel?

How the fuck are you supposed to learn all of this with a mail order bride?

I think if you meet some one online, chat to them, fly over to meet them a few times or get them to live with you for a couple of months - and after a year or 2 marry them it could work out.
I have seen a few guys do that with russian, Polish, Brazilian, colombian girls
Most worked out fine but a few had their wives fuck behind their backs.
I would consider it, but make the girl sign a prenup before marriage

Can't you write marriage contract which forbids her taking your property?

Prenups are useless in Australia, don't have the example but a judge threw out a prenup because the women was "forced" to sign it

> odessa

dude what the fuck is that video on about?
We have enough fucking retarded shit being snuck through our legal system without people having to make it up.
Inthe Uk you don not get to fucking keep half your partners house just because you have been cohabiting. Unless there's a formal written legal agreement of it can be proved in court that your relationship was akin to a marriage. Ie if you've been living with them and supporting them for like 20 years or something.
Fucking 2 years? Is this guy a retard? The entirety of society would collapse if this was true. Cohabiting couples do not even qualify for a court hearing when they split unless children are involved

You better watch out. Nazbol gang will take down anyone that tries to push white nationalism lol. You're never going to win.

i love russia and all, but i'm a nationalist, i believe people should be in this nations and stick to their nationalities, and also russian women not what you're expecting, and if you go for a hohol, well it'd be the male equivalent of burning the coal, you WILL regret it

but don't listen to me

see now this is how you get a good thread going, this is what a real Sup Forumstard does when he browses russian dating sites, saving pictures of all the most extraordinary specimens to share with your fellow 'pedes

only if you dont marry and put a child in them.

keep them under control.
she doesnt obey your every word?= dump her

So the dude didn't get witnesses + lawyer to sign off on it in triplicate.. his fault for not fool proofing it.