Sup Forums there a 80% chance this girl is a Jew. Would you still bang her?

Sup Forums there a 80% chance this girl is a Jew. Would you still bang her?

Marry a jew. They're the master race.

bang? nigga i'd let her caca on my pp

everyone who posts above and below me will never die and live an eternity of torment on earth

no.. it's degenerate and disgenic

You can’t be a slave to the master race if you become apart of the master race

>80% chance this girl is a Jew. Would you still bang her?
I'd bang her if there was a 100% chance. Of course I would never marry her or give her a baby. jew cows are only good for one thing.

>acknowledging Christmas

safe

Good Job

only if she was a liberal jew

they are all on birth control

no because I don't care about "getting laid" I only want some woman for a mother to having children but thats all fucked up thanks to the court system so women are just a waste of time.

Yeah, but I would do so under a false identity

that makes it hotter desu

I'm a jew, she's a jew, so it works out.
Not to mention that judaism is matriarchal, so if a goy marries a jewish woman their kid will be a jew. The jews will never disappear off the face of the earth as long as there are people willing to bed a jewess.

I would one night stand her with a burner phone and fake name then make sure I impregnated her just to leave her a single Jew mother.

Then let one of you cucks raise my Chad

Listen, post nudes or fuck off.

There is a 0% chance I would bang her because I think I'm gross. If she wanted to do me, I'd run for the hills.

Here’s a photoshopped pic

Or as long as there are whites from Turkey and Eastern Europe who claim they are "Jews" ... so long as you people can lie and claim something you are not then yes you will always be on Earth.

*loses homeland for 2000 years*

Jack off into a sock and stop posting this shitty bait. And don't worry I'm not bumping your thread kike.

Saging in kike fucking mongrel thread

Who is she?

Nein.

>Or as long as there are whites from Turkey and Eastern Europe who claim they are "Jews"
Buddy, I suggest you look into Bulgarian history. They've always had a good relationship with our jews. Although a part of the Axis, they didn't send a single Bulgarian Jew to Poland. They did send Macedonian and Greek Jews, though; they had to satisfy Germany in some way.

VOTE TRUMP 2020

KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Question for a Jew: wtf do you consider yourselves matrilineal when basically every Old Testament genealogy lists fathers? I'm not saying you're not matrilineal, but if that's the way it goes, why not list mothers?

why would i? muh blood libel boobs and so forth and so on

>can't even go full autism and make her completely nude
She's your relative.

yea your future children will be millionaires! treat them well and they will be guilted into taking care of you. you son might get a little mutilated but its financial security in your old age

given she even achknowages christmas its a good bet shes a good jewish chick.

But i'm married to a pale kike never going to trade down for the poor mans brown jew.

It's difficult to explain. I'm somebody who isn't interested in his jewish roots all that much.
I think it's something that got passed down from parents to kids by speech. It's not written anywhere IIRC. It may be a survival mechanism that got created during the years where Rome was threatening Judea - even if all the men were killed, the Jews as a people would not disappear.

Bang her, nut in her, have High IQ kids. Yep.

Dayumm, I thought kikes were master boobie race, not master-dat-ass-ace

I said there an 80% chance that she is a Jew

Nah. She's not really all that attractive.