Gundam IBO

Miss me yet?

G-Rekt was the last Gundam show I watched

I want to watch IBO for this woman

Who?

You will come to hate her useless self pitying halfway through S1. Drastically reducing her role and screentime vastly improved S2.

No. I'm glad she's pretty much gone from the show at this point. Season 2 has really improved on a lot of what made season 1 shit.

S1 is better than 2.

Hahaha no.

IBO would have been much interesting without any Teiwaz, Kudelia and Terran Gjallarhorn bullshit.

How is the better? It had more action but it barelly felt like the character developed.

I don't watch garbage.
So no. I don't. I don't know how I even managed to watch 5 episodes of that QUALITY infested shit.

>but it barelly felt like the character developed
C'mon now, the only character who ''matured'' in this anime was Kudelia and it took a whole season for that to happen.

Tekkadan's members had at least relevance and a direction.

Just look at the last episode, they took Eugene, Shino and Yamagi off the shelves to kill one and do some drama.

What has Guts done all season?

Guts?

>fags BTFO again

>I want to watch IBO for this woman
>Woman

Akihiro.

>muh character development
So you got nothing and are going to stick to the favorite buzzword of people who don't know the first thing about writing.
And you're wrong anyway since half of S1 was Kudelia sugoi and her doubting herself, then world building. In S2 Kudelia has no screentime and already developed more in realizing she was a retard and has to shamefully ask Nobliss for more money despite knowing the truth about him.

>So you got nothing and are going to stick to the favorite buzzword of people who don't know the first thing about writing.
How what I said is wrong, dumbass.

S1 Kudelia was a shit character, but at least characters actually moved forward instead of being stuck in one place all season.

This monkey is your FRIEND.
She fights for HETEROSEXUALITY.

>Jew princess
>Naze's harem with multiple wives
>Canon gay character that managed to convert the dude he has a crush on into homosexuality

S1 had a purpose. In S2 it feels like everyone is just running around like headless chickens

BLACKED

Stopped watching after S1.

Did she get completely sidelined?

>She fights for HETEROSEXUALITY.
Then why does she hang around that Galigali dude so much?

Pretty much so after the first two episodes. She still pops up occasionally but doesn't really do or say much. Most relevance she had is Atra freaking out and having confidence issues so she asks kudelia to have Mika's kid. Kudelia looks at her like she's crazy and tells her to do it herself.

>Did she get completely sidelined?
Her boobs got bigger too.

The last couple of gundam series have been straight trash

>G-Rekt
>I want to watch IBO for this woman
Retard.

Even if IBO sucks, you gotta enjoy how it keeps shitting on shippers.

Literally every character was more fleshed out in S2 than they were in S1

>Literally every character was more fleshed out in S2 than they were in S1
Name 1.

I don't get why people hate this, Black Mechanic is a super bro, it was like the only person other than Eugene to try to get Yamagi out of suicide watch.

TAKAKI

LAFTER

ANIKI

CHAD CHADAN

It was shit.

>TAKAKI
Worst arc in the show by a long show

>LAFTER
Used like a one-hole and then threw it away

>ANIKI
Yeah, because obligatory flashback before death scene.

She needs more doujin

Kudelia is a real friend! She help Atra score and will save everyone in the end!

Find it more entertaining like that.
Stupidity pulls me in compared to a set goal with nothing happening for a lot of it.
Got to cure the gay.

>Canon gay character that managed to convert the dude he has a crush on into homosexuality

>mfw I said Yamagi's only purpose in the story was to turn Shino gay
>mfw it's true

I also remember anons joking about Shino turning Eugene into whore addict and ditching him for Yamago and mfw that also truned out to be true.
>ep 45 preview is Eugene asking Shino to take him to the whores
>ep 45 Shino decides to ditch whores to date Yamagi

>S1 had a purpose
The purpose to bore its audience to death.

>I don't get why people hate this
Shippers.

Eugene cares not for whores now though.

Shino was BI, just more focused on women and tits and opened to the idea of dating Yamagi, I don't see the issue.

So basically what S2 did was tossing all of the major and more interesting characters away in favour of tertiary, irrelevant randos.

>S2 did was tossing all of the major and more interesting characters

You mean Kudelia?

No.

But Kudelia is the one thing they dropped from S1. Kudelia is IBO S1. Pretty much nothing exists in S1 aside from Kudelia. Kudelia is the one thing they actually removed in S2.

I stopped watching The episode before Lafter's death. I don't want to watch it. Is there a reason to keep going or has it all been shit since then?

Tekkedan is getting wrecked by Gjallhorn, next episode seems to be Kudelia pulling strings to buy them time.

Some of the best episodes in the whole series happened since then. I know that isn't saying much, but still.

>the face of a man who decided to go gay

It's not like there's too long too the finale. Shino died, Mcgills got a Gundam and Atra might be peggers.

Not really, mostly predictable reveals executed in the dullest way possible and the usual nagai shitty action choregraphy. Vidar and Helmwidge were thrown under a bus without any of them doing anything, Flauros failed at what it was trying to do and ended up in the same place. It's very obvious that they're padding as much as possible to fill the quota.

Kudelia will return in the next episode!

It wasn't as blatant as with Kudelia but S2 notoriously underused most of the main cast.