Happy International Woman's Day, Sup Forums!

Happy International Woman's Day, Sup Forums!

Could've sworn there was a national woman's day a few weeks ago.

What did you get you're waifu for Osmi Mart, Sup Forums?

Well umm thanks I guess?

I wouldn't mind every day being International Woman's Day if that meant being a slave to 2D women.

Same. 2D only, though. 3D is insufferably bad.

But you don't even exist on the same plane as her, the relationship would never work

Braaaaap

Inb4 /r9k/ and misogyny.

It's MUCH worse better than a braaaap, my friend

seems more like a dream job for males

how exactly did the misstress fuck that guy to death? did he have the jap heart condition and stroke out? it was never really explained just

>I will now fuck you to death as you watch your huge cocked sissy son fuck his mother, your wife, for the first and last time

>then he dies???

good game if you ignore all the litteral shit. but fuc k man from day 8 onward its nothing but that.

As long as everyone is happy.

Didn't she poison him?

Don't do it man

*numales

I POSTED IT censored for Sup Forums

Remove scat and piss and this shit was perfect.

I dont recall her saying anything about poison. drugged to keep him from moving maybe, and I think she also used one of those flavored syringes on him, but she specifically states she she will "fuck him to death" many times. and then it happens????

Wouldn't be as good without the scat to be honest.

The mistress's constipation went away instantly when her new toilet was installed!

I can deal with light watersports. urine is sterile ya know. but scan is too much man. It should have been only the one constipation sceen and maybe the next day's lesson to be there for the scatfags. I coulda delt with just that. but nope its every fucking lesson after that.