How have you fags never posted anything from this channel

It's a goldmine. Happening after happening

For example:
>two #BLM gibsmethat basically choke on their own words , and middle of interview some older black woman goes full SHUT it DOWN
(skip to 25 min to see the climax)
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68

Interview with PASTER ANDERSON
they go full ideology battle
>youtube.com/watch?v=hDqrX_WpnbM
This is a link to the videos on youtube channel, i am binge watching it
youtube.com/channel/UCLrVxw4H4ZJ3LovpdbzF7bw/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2yA7HUlJsW8?t=1m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because Sup Forums shills e celebs

we have you dumb fucking leaf

Funny how (((youtube))) suggests better based videos than Sup Forums. Actually it's not funny. This fucking board,,,another tooth pick. that's what ma used to say

Ii's old and I have seen thia video in some thread months ago.

VOTE TRUMP

I've been fukin "lurking" since moses wore short pants and haven't seen shiit... other than some protest video like months ago from this guy.

a line of cocaine

This guy seems like the epitome of why any fascist or pseudo-fascist movement needs to drop a major reliance on religion in its formation of ideology (that said, religion as a cultural unifying force has some value, but I do believe a secular fascist state would be optimal if not for the difficulty (impossibility really) of creating such a state given the cultural link to religiosity our world has). No logic to his points, they all come down to base feelings. "Would you want your mother to do that?" No, probably not. I wouldn't want my mother to be a waitress or a hair stylist or even a stay at home mother (for all of my child life that is. She was mostly a stay at home mom with a small job for periods of my youth) for that matter. Why? Because different people play different roles. Some people must be artists, some must pushing the forefront of ideas, some must be construction workers.

religion like all forms of group force can be manipulated. You don't think Saudi or Iran are not practicing religion? And those countries are worst than commifornia right now.

There were men.
They had an idea.
A free society, Free individuals to find god on their own (AS INTENDED)

And time was up. Evil so far has won.

Who, in their right mind, Kevin, could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine? All of it, Kevin! All of it. Mine. I'm peaking, user.

At the end this life good may prevail. but who cares by then. All this shit is just damn entertaining. I'M FIMILIAR WITH SINNERS AND SAINTSSS AND SINNNNNNNERS ALWAYSSSSSS LOOOK GOOOOD

>you don't think saudi or Iran are not not practicing religion

Are you really dumb enough to think that I would advocate for anything even vaguely fashy (especially secular fascism) while at the same time being pro-Islam or pro-middle eastern theocracies?

>im peaking
Ok I'll give you a pass since you're on drugs.

I love Jesse :3

first of all... checked
2nd of all i dont know wtf u talking about... i just wanted to say religion can't really exist in governent
3rd of all, ive had like one tall boy. That's a movie quote.
youtu.be/2yA7HUlJsW8?t=1m42s

this guy is golddddddd

I can't understand anything these niggers are saying for real

BASED BLACK MAN

I love the little dance his friend does watching him. Some pussy ass "cant even" shit right there

It was believed that the driver of the utility vehicle was heard screaming "AMERICA" just before he hit the pedestrian.

I like how you can see the kydex knife holster on the back of his hip. Rioting while armed is a felony. Someone should point out this video to police :^)

Well you're wrong, that perticular vid has been posted many times. Fucking leaves.

SHIIIIIIIT. Did he really say 'no race likes you'? xDDD