Thoughts from a Blunt

Ya'll racist ass white boys hate us niggas?

Why?

Cause we rob? We kill? We rape? Shieet - I like to think we're what you crackas used to be. Maybe what you still are deep down. Ya see us niggas see the world for what it is - to get pussy, get fucked up make a lot of babies then go out like a thug. Why should I not do that? Why should I not fuck fat snow bunnies? Why should you not consider that if that is what you want to do? Why should I not be a nigga with nigga friends doing hood rat shit? Am I evil? Nigga I'm beyond good and evil. I'm trying to become Superman - a nigger Nero, watching civilization burn while I spit my lyrics.

The world is a fucked up place dawg - ain't none of this chink cartoons, 182.89 IQ, science and policy studies gonna change that. Aint none of that going to change us niggas and ain't none of that gonna make your existence innately worthwhile. You're white and you created civilization? Muthafucka what you gonna do when aliens hop on this bitch and you the niggers now? Look - wipe out every nigga and there will still be niggas just with you trying to claw 'n out. We're all African apes - I just listen to the voice in my head.

Take it from a G - ain't no race, no politician and no internet gonna ride or die for you. It's all a bunch of bull shit. So skeet up in these broads, go fuck up some niggas and read some of my man Nietzche - cause ya'll hoes can call me a nigger - but I'm nigger who knows what he is and lives my hood rat lifestyle as if I had to repeat my life eternally. Aint no shame in my game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161
youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shieet
Stop larping nigger.

gay post please leave

faggot

Do somfin funny

Guess it's time for a little Christmas Eve huntin'.

shieet

"hello fellow black men" the post
Not even the dumbest black guy types how ebonics sounds with autocorrect being a thing on their phones.
Stop fucking larping you absolute cuck.

This nigga philosophy got me thinking. Keep it up blood

Wake up white man.

Its the careless "no fucks given" attitude that attracts white women like no other.

Us white guys are too caring, we remain too aware of how we are perceived. This is why white women vote to flood our countries with blacks and muslims...because we are no longer a challenge to them. We are a tamed beast, and they desire the opposite.

>just become a degenerate!

Suit yourself....whine about "MUH degeneracy" while niggers fuck your women, invade your homelands, and ....but at least you live a virtuous life, huh?

As a white nationalist I agree with most of this. If you don’t agree, chances are your a kissless anime watching doing nothing who probably won’t get their life together enough to do anything anyways. But if your willing to change go to the gym, do some “hood rat” shit and stop giving to much of a fuck about what people think about you or what is “degenerate”. Just do something. This isn’t the master key, but it is a start.

weak b8 desu

This has got to be the worst nigger LARP attempt in the history of Sup Forums
> meme flag
> no spelling errors
> historical references
> random google images pic for nig
> uses hard-r nigger
> sprinkled with Sup Forums buzzwords
you can tell this was written by a female, probably over 40 and most definitely JEWISH

you shitposters are upping your gaming, more like this please.

its a joke post you autist you think this guy intended people to actually believe hes a nig? its slightly profound idk

Can you be my homie? :(

No

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

youtu.be/7hQEJIaciRM?t=161

youtube.com/watch?v=KtInfQBADOU

nice blog post faggot

>Not even the dumbest black guy types how ebonics sounds with autocorrect being a thing

They typically type in all caps which bypasses autocorrect.

I realize OP is fan fiction only but if you browse places where niggers try to post on the internet you'll see they do type about as well as they speak.