Seriously Sup Forums, why do you NEED a gun? State provides security and if you insist on target practice...

Seriously Sup Forums, why do you NEED a gun? State provides security and if you insist on target practice, .22 bolt is more than enough for paper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YH4fuUbWIHs
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now show me truck murders stats

Not interested in shooting paper

Too kill jews leftists and blacks.
when im not using fire explosives and gas that is.

we need to ban knives

Yeah and knives murdered more people per capita in those other countries, big surprise. Now show me which race is doing the gun crime in the USA because those numbers are interesting.

Can’t kill niggers, spics, Jews, and other subhuman and degenerates in the race war with a .22

kek

You need two rifles for hunting, one 44mag for bears, another pistol for self defense, a shotgun for birds, multiple 22s for fun, and an ar15/ak47 just to say you have one.

It is not the Bill of Needs. Being able to possess the tools to defend one’s self is a fundemental human right.

and a huge percentage of them were niggers

Bloomberg anti-gun shitpost # 123456789.

Your flimsy cabal will collapse in on itself if you manage to take over, taking the whole world with it. You're a bunch of opportunistic, conceited and incompetent fanatics who refuse to consider any reasoning produced by those you've targeted to function as members of your slave underclass. Hence, we see these insipid threads at least once a day.

The logic is this: If you can't trust your citizens to contain their natural ability to murder one another, including yourselves, your model of society is doomed to crumble in practice. For all the effort you have put into engineering and promulgating an intellectually fragile slave class, you could have instead established yourselves as paragons of rational solidarity, true intellectuals in this now darkening world. Instead, you want to remove the only effective means citizens have to defend themselves against your well-armed hordes of barely-human animals, and at the very least you seek to stir frustration in all aspects of our lives.

In a world devoid of meaning and abundant in resources, you have managed to become the very epitome of waste.

How many murders are from registered guns?

States only provide security from other states you fagoot

The purpose of the second amendment is so the American people can overthrow the government if said government becomes fagy

>not even the population of a small town across one of the largest countries in the entire world as compared to auto deaths and other accidents
WEW

>registered
You're more tarded than anti gunners my dude. This is america, we don't have a registry.

FBI says ~80% of homicides a year are gang related so cut the 9484 figure down to 20% and you'll get a more accurate number, take away the ~500 accidental deaths a year, and really it's pretty unlikely to be gunned down even in the US.

ban assault fingers, behind every trigger, there is a finger pulling it

GUNS didn’t murder anyone you stupid motherfucker. They are inanimate you see. That means they don’t move and think on their own.

you mean niggers killed 9484 people with guns

Take niggers out of the equation and America is in the top few safest countries on earth and that is a FACT.

I need one to shoot delicious animals.

>guns murdered
Ok, so guns got a life and started thinking and shooting people, amirite?

Let's not forget cars. The biggest killers.

Probably Poland, but if they did it's only because RADOM STILL HASN'T BUILT A FACTORY IN THE US YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GIVE ME THE MSBS IT LOOKS COOL, REEEEEEEEEEEE.

>guns murdered
>Strawmaning non living objects.
As if inanimate objects can choose to do shit.

>state provides security

Strict gun control is garbage to live with, don't ever give ground to people who quite simply wish to disarm you. Not only are they insidious but barely competent, writing laws that sound like they got their gun knowledge from 007 movies and call of duty. They have no actual understanding of the technical or practical aspects of firearms. What else can you expect from a country that had a spergout over a 130yo firearm action and put lever action shotguns with a magazine capacity over 5 in the same restricted category as Semi autos.

Here's a little gem from the West side of Aus, to give you a little taste of the bullshit.

(2)A member of the Police Force may seize and take possession of any firearm or ammunition that is in the possession of a person, whether or not the person is licensed or otherwise authorised to possess it if, in the opinion of the member of the Police Force

(a) possession of it by that person may result in harm being suffered by any person; or
(b) that person is not at the time a fit and proper person to be in possession of it.

bc we aint pussies like your lot

>You're an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dog shit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.

Great post

The power is with the people or the government, i like it to be with the people.

Cops have no obligation to protect life, as ruled by the Supreme Court. If you value your life, own a gun. If you're a stupid faggot cuckold, advocate gun control. Your choice.

I guess this would have been a good point two hundred years ago when there were no proper police forces around, but these days anybody can waltz into the walmart, buy an ar-15 for a few hundred bucks, then walk into the classroom, pull the trigger, skrrrra!, 16 dead. All in the name of "self-defense".

It's only common sense that these weapons of war are only restricted to police forces and military currently serving, the risk of abuse is too much.

Why are American guns so aggressive?

>guns murdered

60% of US gun deaths are suicides.

The majority of gun murders are done by niggers.

Stop trying to punish normal whites for stuff that emos and niggers do.

>State provides security
>.22 bolt

You are a complete fucking moron. Rather than waste time explicitly deconstructing your garbage argument, I'll ask you if gun control helped the concertgoers in the fucking Bataclan.

yeah security will protect you after they drag your dead body to the morgue
could have used that gun before hand

>guns murdered
as in all those suicides were murders and the suspects are called smith and wesson

>.22 bolt is more than enough
Aight mate, I'll take me .22 next time I shoot goats or deer
It's a semi-auto so I guess there's gonna be a whole load of wounded goats roaming around by the time I kill one
Reckon I could take some shots at some Tar across a valley too?
KYS meme flag

>State provides security
Ha

ha

ha.

>Finland 17
Purest population and most guns

I want to make sure I'm not one of the 9,484 people shot by a nigger this year. Let's talk about the real problem.

Now control for nigger % and population size.

You'll see a lower murder rate than Luxemborg.

>16 year old girl gets tortured to death after being horribly gang raped by Arabs
>well, Sweden is still safe if you factor such incidents out

Because fuck you, that's why.

The only cops around when a mexican was going to beat me with club for no reason after throwing a beer can at me were ten minutes away. My Glock was 1 second away. It diffused the situation quickly.

>guns
>not niggers
kys meme flag faggot

All blacks. Nothing was lost.

>Guns Murdered

youre one stupid fuck i guess your parents were right all along

No niggers, few gun deaths. Filter in suicide and self defense, unjust homicides are even lower.

How come any of you Burgers cannot buy a shipment of them? I thought it's only some of US aircraft that are not allowed to be sold abroad without Congress (correct me if I'm wrong) agreement?

because life is not kind to anyone and i may, at any time, be required to shoot someone twice in the chest and once in the head.

I need a gun so i can hand it over to the proper authorities when im inevitably forced to surrender and suicide so my skin color doesn't offend any more brave oppressed minorities seeking refuge in my country
Please save us :(

Commies don't want you to have guns.
Commies are the only ones allowed guns after the revolution.

Really makes you think

.22 is fun for plinking but it's best to have a battle rifle just in case.
youtu.be/YH4fuUbWIHs

How many in African countries - this table isn't fair. You are comparing USA to white countries.

Ayyy

>guns
Is that a new alt-right slur for people of african-american descent? I won't tolerate this! How would YOU feel if someone called you a gun?

Has time already proven that blue-eyed blondes are the actual subhumans? A subspecies of the actual whites that is indeed superior to the blacks and gooks but inferior to people with darker hair and eyes.

I mean, I never could have took a blonde dude seriously, they just look useless and inoffensive, even when trying to be aggressive and threatening.

What happened to the viking genes Sup Forums? Is this their real value? Being dominated by literal animals from Africa?

>5 million
>24 million
>65 million
>46 million
>82 million
>36 million
>323 million

Mass shootings are so few and far between (disregarding gang violence) that it would be wholly unfair to punish millions of responsible gun owners for the actions of 3 or 4 a year.

Also, you assume a government has never become usurpacious or tyrannical before.

>Also, you assume a government has never become usurpacious or tyrannical before

This is why we're a democracy. If we don't like something, we can simply vote and switch the government, as we have for hundreds of years. And even if the push came to shove, it's not like you and a bunch of hillbillies can take on the might of the US army and all the drones with ar-15s. But schools and other soft targets are still vulnerable to an attack by psychopaths who can get firearms way too freely in US, and even in some European countries like Switzerland, Czech Republic and Finland.

>Just vote out the tyrannical government!

>everyone has the right to own a nuke
>nukes dont kill people! people kill people

>maori mathematics skills

65% of that is suicide.
15% is justified police or self defence shootings
20% is niggers

Guns have never killed anyone, only the people firing them have. Ban people now.

disarm your entire country then fuck face. lets make you the test field.

Yeah we need to get on your lever a truly progressive society you are on the way to making an amazing advances toward a truly equal society. One that is safe and secure for all not just a small select few.

How is he not serving life sentence with such a hate speech? Honest question?

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

>state provides security
bullshit. police are clean up crew at best. period.
>statistics about guns
yeah, the reason i keep MY guns is because all of those other fuckers out there who have them illegally. my guns are within the laws outlined by my state, and if someone decides they want to just take whatever they want from me (including my wife and daughter) i at least have a say in the fucking matter. even if i'm outnumbered, i guarantee i'm a better shot than the hoodie niglets running around here. you can't just un-invent guns. they're here, and bad people have them. i refuse to be a statistic. fuck you for implying that i shouldn't be able to protect my family, life, property and liberty.

Not all walmarts sell guns. Mine just started this year to sell guns and ammo

If a majority of those murders were committed by blacks, would you support their removal/eradication?

show me the last time police successfully intervened a home invasion. oh wait, you can't. because the niggers who are invading homes are long gone before police arrive.

when i lived in arizona, a woman 5 houses down from me was stabbed to death. it would have been my wife if not for my dogs. took the police 30 minutes or more to respond to the call. police are murder janitors and ticket issuers. nothing more.

>Bombing your own backyard
>Not creating more rebels
Pick one and only one

This is art. Well done, user.

thru out history slaves where never allowed to carry any kinds of weapons !
why do you want to turn the last free country into another slave colony ?
why do you want to be cucked by the gov ?

"Hate" speech is free speech. Supreme Court has ruled

No just a Reddit fag that needs a lil bit of redpilling

Not even fines for using the N-word?

Per 100k stats or btfo

based poland

we live in a country where you dont get fined/arrested for saying something govt doesnt like. i know it's hard to believe.

It's not the "Bill of Needs" faggot, god I wish I could strangle you for being such a fucking idiot.

FPBP

only problem are the brainwashed masses !
if elections ever changed anything they would have been outlawed by now !
do you really believe one cant manipulate elections and votes ?
best example are the democrats in the usa !
having dead people vote and people that do not have the right to vote in that specific state our country... what a great democracy !

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

― Benjamin Franklin

Common sense dictates at the most to check that those obtaining guns aren't those who have committed heinous crimes and the insane.
Certain european countries have shown that being able to posses "military style weapons" does not contribute to homicides, and neither does america.
In fact, Australia has shown that your brand of common sense aims at fixing non-existant problem.
The only thing that the gun homicide rate has shown is that certain cities overwhelminglly contribute to the homicide rate as a result of other socio-economic factors.
Also nice flag

It is. It unironically is.

>He's such a faggot that he uses the "MUH US ARMY AND DRONES" meme
Do you even know how many drones the US currently has? I'll tell you this, it's not enough to watch all of the land in the United States you fuckwit, it's not enough to stand on every street corner and enforce a bullshit regime (that you think of in your head) that American soldiers have no loyalty to.

>it's not enough to watch all of the land in the United States
yet*

take away guns now, we never get them back. you think the government will go all tyrannical and then give us guns back to fight them? the first step in subjugating a populace is to disarm them. fucking retard.

To be able to revolt. You know, in case 1984 happens

>In one year, guns murdered
No. Guns are tools, tools need a human to use them. "Guns murdered" is a way for them to get around saying "Niggers murdered". Large portion of the gun-related deaths in the USA are suicides anyway, then the vast majority of gun-related deaths that weren't an attempt at upstaging the ceiling-painter industry are committed by niggers with illegal handguns. Sage and move on with your lives.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a nigger problem. Now that's something I can get behind banning.