Paul Nehlen General - 2018 Republican House Speaker /png/ #3

Who is Paul Nehlen? He's the Paul who will build the wall. Unlike the useless sack of shit who hasn't done sweet fuck all for Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen
pscp.tv/w/bQ24KzF4a2pEWXZva3B5RXp8MW1yR21abnl3V0JKeeppLPIJBl6HYUfnHf7WLW1Mv8ZgJrcYUGaxJ-9UPuGw
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944377371171479552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pauls Twitter: twitter.com/pnehlen

Latest Livestream: pscp.tv/w/bQ24KzF4a2pEWXZva3B5RXp8MW1yR21abnl3V0JKeeppLPIJBl6HYUfnHf7WLW1Mv8ZgJrcYUGaxJ-9UPuGw

Paul "Sterilize the non-white guys" Nehlen.

Posting Twitter archives again. Starting with spice thats off the fucking charts.

Name me one politician whos named the Jew in this fashion?

They must go back!

my favorite tweet so far. Gotta put the kikes on notice

We prayed, and we shall receive exactly what we asked for

AUTISTIC SCREECHING intensifies

Yes, that is Paul Ryan being helicopter of peace'd

bump

Paul is us, Paul is you. What are you doing to put yourself in charge?

OC from last thread. Nice work user

Which Paul do you choose Anons?

Bump. 100% of illegals are criminals

So what do we need to do?

Heres the quick rundown! Read through this. We're about to kick Paul Ryan off the podium and replace him with someone that actually does his fucking job.

We already have a handful of anons volunteering for his campaign in Wisconsin. Thats fucking fantastic and we need more! If you live in the surrounding states don't be scared away, you can still volunteer. Every hand is a helping hand.

ITT some guy tries to shill himself on Sup Forums by badly imitating ancient memes

we straight white males will take back this country or I will die trying!

Nice try Rabbi, go suck some circumcised baby dicks. I do this for free

READ THIS, Probably the most important part of electing him. FREE SPEECH FOR ALL. BANS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Part 2

Paul reads these threads, say hi!

V
E
OY

HI PAUL!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIC RELATED?

Woah that went terribly

Guess who is 1487th and 1488th follows were?

HOW ANTI SEMETIC

top left (Evangeline)and K/W?

he kept unfollowing and following people once it hit 1488

AHHHHH HOW COULD HE INSULT ISLAM

He's growing stronger

But it was her turn

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ANONS?

bump

Why shill for this faggot when Paul Ryan is openly considering retiring before the midterms?

The best thing you could ask for in WI is some non-controversial Trump loyalist doormat. Not this fucktard who reveals his powerlevel for the lulz. Fuck you Paul Nehlen, I know you are here.

Oh you don't like the Treasury? He's got the answer to your problem.........

Sure that'll happen....

Whether he wins or not, he's pushing the Overton window beautifully

He's associating free speech on social media with white nationalism.

Good thinking!™

Well when the only people who want it are white people, guess what happens faggot?

ITT: Nehlen shills who know nothing of strategy or persuasion. Self-satisfied morons.

bumpo

>Anti-Trump poster calling people shills.
>Against a NatSoc/Pepe posting/White Nationalist/MAGA Agenda supporter, calls us shills.

bummmmmmmmmmp

OY VEY, HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST FIAT CURRENCY

I am not anti-trump nor opposed to his agenda, which is why I don't want white nationalism to be explicitly associated with it. Not because I am opposed to white nationalism, but because most people are vehemently opposed to it. Nehlen will become a very bad smell for the GOP and Trump during the midterms, you watch.

>Nehlen shills who know nothing of strategy or persuasion.
Nehlen is using the strategy of PURE MEME MAGICK. Trump used strategy in his election other than meme magick, but Nehlen is going full bore with the power of Sup Forums

I absolutely despise you people

KEEP HATING BIHHHHHH

Sorry schlomo, your times up

You like anime, even Paul likes anime.

Wow this is great. But does he know about the great replacement?
Is he aware of the problems of multiracial societies?
And if yes, how does he want to combat these problems?

Our stance on this is clear: Ethno-nationalism. But what does he think?

Paul Nehlen is /our guy/ but how can he win over the cuckservatives in Pauk Ryan´s district?

I'll always bump a Nehlan thread

Make Deer Hunting Great Again

Are you the Nahtzee user from the last thread?

This is the big question, polling will be our first answer. Gen Z getting close to voting or even of voting age (barely). We're going to have to hit Boomers and Millenials on Twitter and Facebook.

Sadly, he will have to do the most legwork. He seems very competent speaking, we will get to see how good he is at campaigning

Thank you user.

>Oy vey let us nuke

I think the opposite will happen. If he is a white nationalist, which I'm still not sure about, more people will actually come to accept it.
Or atleast research it more and then come to the conclusion that multiracial societies aren't that good.

But even if they are against it STILL, they are more likely to compromise on Trump's original plan then.

Paul "The Jewslayer" Nehlen

Paul "Inquisitor in Chief" Nehlen

Paul "The Fuhrer" Nehlen

Also known as Pauly Panzer aka The Ovenmaker.

PAUL WANTS TO ELECTRICUTE TEH FAGS!!1!

>Are you the Nahtzee user from the last thread?

Yes, I am. Just discovered this guy yesterday or so and I'm trying to get a clearer picture of him.

Its supposed to rhyme
>Paul "No more Saul" Nehlen

Watch his latest periscope about free speech. Its a good start to see how he speaks

What an awesome guy. Hope you aussies vote for him.

Fak u

is this real?

George Nehlen Rockwell

Paul Ryan is a backstabbing RINO cuck.

Yes
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/944377371171479552

It's about the perception of him. I don't care whether he is a white nationalist or not. I care that it will be very easy to make him look like one. Normie wisconsoners who voted Trump because of economic reasons don't care so much about these kinds of issues. Nehlen and his supporters are circle-jerking, no better than Milo.

.....and Trump will tell them to vote for Nehlen. What now faggot? Harden the fuck up its CURRENT YEAR

Paul doesn't like the touchy touchy. I THOUGHT HE WAS A RAPIST FASCIST

If they care about economic reasons they should care about these kind of issues though.
Just look at the related pic in my previous post.

WAIT WHAT????????????

HOLY SHIT HE IS OUR GUY

Now, do your part and get this man his job! This man is YOU user. We are not the forgotten people anymore. Even if your hispanic or black, if you fight for freedom, truth and justice, this man needs your help. This doesn't need to be a white only movement.

THIS IS AN AMERICAN MOVEMENT

How is he going to do anything if he never will be elected?

Paul does not like boobs. We are all now ass men. No more boobs, even 2D boobs. No boobs in office!

>t. Said the same thing about Trump

paul 'just call" nehlen

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT MY HYPOCRISY. ILL REPORT YOU TO @ADL_National

I mean I totally agree with you. But it's not about the facts at. It's about what is perceived to be true. People don't vote on facts.

Paul "No more dreamer felon" Nehlen

Fuck off kike. You show up in every Nehlen thread and try to demoralize and derail. Eat shit.

I like him a lot, I think he has great ideas, and if Paul Ryan doesn't win I know he's got a chance of winning.

Most of all, I want to see if a candidate can actually have a realistic chance in the election after saying and tweeting all the shit he has.

Hahahahahahaha PLEASE GOD LET HIM BE ELECTED

I knew Trump was going to win from the moment he made the Mexican rapist speech.
People are not ready yet for Nehlen, he took all the redpills at once and can't contain his powerlevel yet.
It hurts his chances with the normies, especially now that Ryan can ride Trump's coattails with the tax bill.
I'm not saying don't support the guy, I'm saying don't expect him to win.
Because you will be disappointed.

reveal your flag you mong

>Thinks the Left votes like the Right

Why are you still here Heeb?

Make an actual argument brainlet.

That is an argument

why is a Belgian talking as some kind of authority on Minnesota elections

I'm talking as an authority on failed politicians and countries.
I know failure when I see it.

Can someone take over? Im going to have a shower. Trying to wash off the smell of all this pussy juice from all the women ive been bedding

>AH HA YES FINALLY I CAN ATTACK THE POSTER AND HIS FLAG

We should at least support him just like we did with Trump.

I'm enjoying the (d)evolution of retarded Wojak

Yeah, we should.
I'm just saying that normalising Paul Nehlen will take longer than this election.
Just don't expect him to win and then get all blackpilled about it.

Its easy for shareblue to photoshop.

We dont get Blackpilled, we move the fuck on for Christ sake. Fuck man not everyones a pussy.

>Belgian
>Belgium is a country and not the center of a supernational conspiracy to see the Marxist plan for Europe through to its natural end

>hyuk hyuk everything I don't like is shareblue

post more of them please, I need memes to steal

>tfw too smart to own a single retarded wojak
>tfw can't jeopardize your iq because it's the only thing you have

>Just don't expect him to win and then get all blackpilled about it.
Of course

>50 posts by this ID
You sound overconfident and unstable.
My guess is you're exactly the type to get all defeatist on us.

paul "always killin" nehlen