Pajeeta my Daughter

So this Indian bitch opposes Trump during the election, Blumpf hires her anyway while purging all the people who actually supported him during the election. Then she acts like she is the Secretary of State threatening Russia, North Korea and Iran while setting a all-time record for shilling for Israel partly to get attention so she can launch a Presidential career herself.

She's pretty hot for a poo.

As I said in another thread, she also began the purge of Southern Culture when she was Governor of SC. As if Americans didn't already struggle with having almost no culture, she then went and destroyed the culture that you actually did have.

When they roll out Hillary in her wheeliechair for her fourth attempt in 2024, I will gladly vote Haley for President

post hot poos

Why are South African Indians so much hotter than American Indians?

lol she not indian,lmao.

smart

Yes, she is. She married a white guy though. Her maiden name is Randhawa.

>aryans

>that thing
>hot
did you even bother enlarging the image dipshit

As president she would use the White House lawn as designated Shitting place.

True, scientists did a study on her and found her to be one of americus bergerus.

>shilling for Israel partly to get attention so she can launch a Presidential career herself.

yup

Fuck nikki haley

t. sc resident

>did you even bother enlarging the image dipshit

id rather not thx

In my toilet or your streets.

And not, indicus pooicus

Reminder all Politicians with dual citizenship to Israel are traitors and should be hanged.

All jew politicians, the ones with the dual citizenship are just blatant about it.